Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    What you just proved was a fact ?

You know, i forgot about that 2nd round loss to Philadelphia, wasn't that bad. We only loss after being up 3-0. And we had a 3-0 lead in that game. Hey wth, he couldn't keep his team's composed, but FACK it not important. And hey their second round loss to Carolina wasn't bad. They weren't the best team in the league that year getting beaten by a 6 seed. and you know what, screw last year too! Washington, forget about it, they were a far more superior team than the Bruins, they had great goaltending, a great d-core, and 3 solid forward lines MAYBE four. screw it, the only years that weren't disappointments were CJ's first year here against MTL and the SC win, other than that: FAIL
    So when they win it's the players and when they lose it's cj?

He won a cup within 5 years minus his best center and wingers....yeah he sucks Pitts Detroit Philly rangers la vancouver Nashville etc all make it to the finals every year......That's a lot of ****** coaches in the nhl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    So when they win it's the players and when they lose it's cj?

He won a cup within 5 years minus his best center and wingers....yeah he sucks Pitts Detroit Philly rangers la vancouver Nashville etc all make it to the finals every year......That's a lot of ****** coaches in the nhl
    EXACTLY what he's doing. Apparently CJ can't do anything right, but can do everything wrong.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    you know, maybe if you broke out statistics or something that validated your point rather than try to contradict my statistics with your unbelieveable, unfathomably, ludicrous, biased opinion, people would actually take what you're saying into consideration. Until then, a game 7 loss is a game 7 loss.

Also, you do know the LA Kings just won a cup as an 8 seed right?... So that completely throws your 6th seed theory out of a window and get's it run over by a Vespa. Also, yes the Bruins lost 4 in a row... but they also won 3 in a row... **** happens.

I find it absolutely appalling that you fault Julien for everything that goes wrong but don't credit him with anything that goes right (which is much more than what goes wrong). It's hypocritical at best to be quite frank.

In addition, you quickly seem to forget that it was pretty much Thoma's fault the Bruins lost that overtime game in Game 7 to the Hurricanes... It was Thomas who won the cup but Julien lost the cup... makes sense.

alright, i'm done arguing about it, b/c there is nothing to argue. You think he's great, i think he's alright. In the end, i wouldn't of signed him to an extension until after this season. i would have given him another year in the playoffs.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456