Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Can the Knicks be a top 5 defensive team?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they will be top 5.

115 45.82%
  • No, they will not be top 5.

122 48.61%
  • Not sure, but I do not think so.

22 8.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No, to many average to horrible defenders. There's only so much Tyson can do. Even if Shumpert never got injured and wasn't coming back from his injury I'd say no. He'll probablly start to have a domainant impact defensively in around his 3rd or 4th season though. They'll be top 8-10 for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    The Knicks actually have a pretty good D. Not sure if people actually watched them play every night or just continue to base their lame opinions on pre-concieved notions of the D'Antoni era...I'm guessing the latter.
    This

KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    Top 2?

Lmao!

They won't be better than Miami, Boston, or Chicago.

They might not even be better than philly or Indy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Top 2?

Lmao!

philly and indy? you my friend are a joke and a full 82 full season will show you how much of a joke you really are...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Top 2?

Lmao!

philly and indy? you my friend are a joke and a full 82 full season will show you how much of a joke you really are...
    You're delusional.

vCash
    a few things one, please stop starting these threads especially in the nba forum section, two people can't wait to hate on the knicks for a few reasons one is its the new york knicks people are jealous of new york and two us fans give them more and more material....we have to stop giving them a reason to hate. Someone here made a point saying they actually finished 5th last year...i didnt no that but i'm not suprised....melo played the most defense last season then he did in any other season lets be honest...amare is lost but hey he is honest never was taught....someone said felton, kidd and some other knicks were useless on defense..not true felton is pretty damn tuff defender so is kidd....adding camby and kurt sures up our paint....when we get iman we should be set at the wings lets be realistic i think we have a great chance at being a top 5 team defensively (no homer).

vCash
    No.

Top ten sure, but not top 5.

vCash
    does this really need to be in all bold?

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    hahaha..
    Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naztrack View Post
    a few things one, please stop starting these threads especially in the nba forum section, two people can't wait to hate on the knicks for a few reasons one is its the new york knicks people are jealous of new york and two us fans give them more and more material....we have to stop giving them a reason to hate. Someone here made a point saying they actually finished 5th last year...i didnt no that but i'm not suprised....melo played the most defense last season then he did in any other season lets be honest...amare is lost but hey he is honest never was taught....someone said felton, kidd and some other knicks were useless on defense..not true felton is pretty damn tuff defender so is kidd....adding camby and kurt sures up our paint....when we get iman we should be set at the wings lets be realistic i think we have a great chance at being a top 5 team defensively (no homer).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naztrack View Post
    Someone's on a high horse...

vCash
    They actually probably will be. Believe it or not.

vCash

vCash
    Their 2 best players are awful on defense. That's why they won't be a top 5 defensive team in the league.

vCash
    saving this thread for April 2013.

Can't get rid of him...

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast