Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sign Stralman and MDZ and throw a big 1-2 year deal at Semin or Doan, I am sure one will come.

vCash
    thats amazing cuz now we still ahve so much room for others as well as resigning our own!!! i cant believe rick nash is on the rangers for dubinsky anisimov and erxion and a 1st!! with no hagelin kreider del zotto!!

Like i feel bad should we send them some complimentary sticks or skates or shampoo??

vCash
    I've said wait it out, kept every important piece and kept Hagelin, who I thought was going to be part of it. What a steal.

vCash
    Christian Thomas cracks me up! LOL

@CPT27
    Safe. #phew. @dylan_mcilrath

vCash
    2 years ago our first line was:

Erik Christensen-Vinny Prospal-Marian Gaborik (and we were excited)

it now can be

Rick Nash-Brad Richards-Marian Gaborik

enough said

Glen sather is truly a Jedi Knight

vCash
    Gotta spread out the offense, something like

Nash-Richards-Callahan/Doan
    Kreider-Stepan-Gaborik

That is ****ing lethal

vCash
    Beyond excited for this season.....My only dismal thought now lies with the potential delay (or worse) of the 2012-13 season.

vCash
    What an absolute steal! So pumped Nash is a Ranger. We're going to need another scorer with Gabi out for the start of the year!

vCash
    Holy ****! I didn't know it was legal to rape a team that hard. Finally the Rangers will have some offensive fire power! I have to admit I am an extremely casual fan. My dad is a big fan but I never REALLY got into it like my other teams. Though there were a couple of seasons (when the Knicks were REALLY REALLY awful) I watched a lot of games.

But I had already planned to watch more games this upcoming season and now I'm so ****ing hypedto do so. So if you see me in the game thread asking dumb questions please bare with me. I'm just trying to learn. And Let's Go Rangers!!!!

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash

Rick Nash Traded to NYR

Wow this is ****ing awesome. Glen finally put down the old Edmonton vhs's and went to work.

The guy is an incredible trader.

-dubi you were a good dude

vCash
    I'm too nervous to look, what did it cost.

vCash
    Go in the main forum and your considered a troll ohhh and the Rangers are In cap hell..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Money for nothin and Ricks for free

love the price
    good song good band.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    Holy ****! I didn't know it was legal to rape a team that hard. Finally the Rangers will have some offensive fire power! I have to admit I am an extremely casual fan. My dad is a big fan but I never REALLY got into it like my other teams. Though there were a couple of seasons (when the Knicks were REALLY REALLY awful) I watched a lot of games.

But I had already planned to watch more games this upcoming season and now I'm so ****ing hypedto do so. So if you see me in the game thread asking dumb questions please bare with me. I'm just trying to learn. And Let's Go Rangers!!!!
    Not a problem man. The rangers were good before but they liked to make games interesting. We were a top team but we won a lot of games like 2-1. Now with some offence we should be way better.

I still say Doan as a third line player makes up instant cup contenders.

vCash
    Definitely a steal for the Rangers...

The way the rumors were flying, the Jackets wanted to much in return. Congrat's to Sather for it! However... we were excited when Jagr was a NYR and look what happened to him? We got excited when Brad Richards was a NYR and I hate to say it but I'm not a Richards fan. Simply because him and Dubi were all about $$$. I hope Nash is not all about the $$$

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast