Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Post TMZ on PSD - Patrick Kane, drunk again...

hahahah!

http://deadspin.com/5908302/patrick-...tart/gallery/1

This kid just loves to look like a moron every chance he can when the offseason hits.

Like I was telling my brother, its funny to a certain extent. But disheartening to another degree. Hawks lose in the playoffs, Id like to see one of the top players on my team not being a complete goofball drunk a week after you got bumped. But oh well, at least its not typical fat Buffalo girls that he usually gravitates to lol
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Starting to get kind of old. However it is clear he has a drinking issue and I know first hand how those work. The only thing that really bother me is he just has no shame in when and where he is doing this and seems to put himself in some risky PR situations.

vCash
    He is a kid...I was doing stupid *** stuff when I was 18-24 (like most American guys that age)..usually drunk also..this kid just happens to be a celebrity and a camera in his face every where he goes.

vCash
    I think the biggest problem with this is that once again he could be doing A LOT better than the chicks in that photo. He must have some serious beer goggles on.

Other than that, I have no problems with him doing these type of things as long as he stays out of trouble. People are being WAY too sensitive and not leaving these players to live their lives. He's in his early twenties, it's the off season and Cinco de Mayo. Oh no, he's having fun we should probably stop him. Fun isn't allowed in the Blackhawks organization.

vCash
    Yeah, who gives a **** about this. Let him live his life.

vCash
    He's 23 years old with millions of dollars. Let the guy live his life. I'm pretty sure the majority of us if we were in his shoes would be doing the exact same thing at that age. I mean honestly, do you expect him to be in the gym or on the ice 24/7 trying to improve his game? That's not realistic at all. He obviously didn't have a great year, but a lot of that can be put on the coaching staff for constantly changing his position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Starting to get kind of old. However it is clear he has a drinking issue and I know first hand how those work. The only thing that really bother me is he just has no shame in when and where he is doing this and seems to put himself in some risky PR situations.
    PR situations = bingo

haha
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox_13 View Post
    He's 23 years old with millions of dollars. Let the guy live his life. I'm pretty sure the majority of us if we were in his shoes would be doing the exact same thing at that age. I mean honestly, do you expect him to be in the gym or on the ice 24/7 trying to improve his game? That's not realistic at all. He obviously didn't have a great year, but a lot of that can be put on the coaching staff for constantly changing his position.
    Honestly, I would probably be worse if I were in his shoes...LOL

vCash
    I <3 Patty Kane

vCash
    Yea, really dont get the fuss about this. He is young rich and its not in season. Not sure if you guys know spanish but his shirt says 2 fives in terms of girls equals a 10. HAHA!!!

vCash
    Kane reminds me of my group of friends through college. He never got to go have the experience, let him have his fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Because he occasionally gets photographed drinking?

If he has a drinking issue I think every college kid in America may also have one...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    hahahah!

http://deadspin.com/5908302/patrick-...tart/gallery/1

This kid just loves to look like a moron every chance he can when the offseason hits.

Like I was telling my brother, its funny to a certain extent. But disheartening to another degree. Hawks lose in the playoffs, Id like to see one of the top players on my team not being a complete goofball drunk a week after you got bumped. But oh well, at least its not typical fat Buffalo girls that he usually gravitates to lol
    If you have a tough week at work your telling me you've never headed straight to the bar on your first day off? I'm happy to see them blow off some steam before they prepare for next year. Each year it's clear how hard he works in the offseason even if he does party along with it. I'd rather him be a drunk goofball the week after he gets bounced than a week before the season starts.

vCash
    Nothing excites me more than meeting someone out and about who has a "I met the Kaner - he was ****ing wasted!!!"

Kane is not simply an immature lush and it's only a matter of time until his career is negatively impacted by his hobby/addiction. It's unfortunate for his family, friends, team, and anyone else around him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Nothing excites me more than meeting someone out and about who has a "I met the Kaner - he was ****ing wasted!!!"

Kane is not simply an immature lush and it's only a matter of time until his career is negatively impacted by his hobby/addiction. It's unfortunate for his family, friends, team, and anyone else around him.
    Not sure if serious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast