Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Stoked to get this thing rolling. By the way, if anyone is having concerns of not being able to make it to the draft, you can draft on your cell phone as well.. I just tried it, just gotta make sure adobe flash is installed/updated or whatever.

vCash
    So we are having the draft during the viking game? lame
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Damn! I'll be at work. I don't wanna ruin it for the rest of you if everyone's comfortable with the draft time. I'm down to always pre-rank my players and have it drafted that way while you guys draft.

vCash
    I don't mean to steal any attention from the thread but does any members who didn't get into this league wanna start one up? Well be the benchwarmers of fantasy LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    So we are having the draft during the viking game? lame
    Best time to do it. Watch the game and chat during the draft. I suppose it could get pretty hectic but hey this aint for money it's just for fun and bragging rights so just enjoy the draft and do your best You'll be fine Elles...

vCash
    I'll just set it to autodraft. Oh well, it'll do just as good of a job as I will, plus I can trade.

vCash
    Hey but I am already posting on WF and watching the game, doing a draft too? damnit

vCash
    Screw WalterF! I only go there when the draft is coming up or in the off season :P

vCash
    Well considering I have 30k posts on there and the 4th most ever I say to you...

**** YOU, but both here and there are good, just I better watch out I may get banned for mentioning it again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying MN fan View Post
    Stoked to get this thing rolling. By the way, if anyone is having concerns of not being able to make it to the draft, you can draft on your cell phone as well.. I just tried it, just gotta make sure adobe flash is installed/updated or whatever.
    What app do you install? I have an iPhone and I downloaded the espn app but I don't see where you can draft on that app.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    There's a small chance I get off work early and can catch the end of the draft, but I'm sure the computer will draft well for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    What app do you install? I have an iPhone and I downloaded the espn app but I don't see where you can draft on that app.
    I've got an Android but didn't even download an app. Just went to the website like you would on the computer, and joined the draft. It made me update flash though for adobe so I'd recommend doin that pre-draft, as well as trying a mock draft or something to make sure it works. I've had so many bad drafts due to computers being crappy so now I always make sure to make totally sure things are ready to go before the real draft of leagues I care about.

vCash
    This isn't PPR right? I wanna make sure im not missing anything in the scoring system...

Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    Well considering I have 30k posts on there and the 4th most ever I say to you...

**** YOU, but both here and there are good, just I better watch out I may get banned for mentioning it again
    ha then just change your name to JA23

vCash
    If this was PPR I would love my team even more but it is not. I still have the best team.

vCash
    We'll see about that.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast