Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    VCU can I be added to the waiting list also please?
    Sure buddy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    If I decided to go with those rules it would completely change the league we have been doing for four years. I don't think many people would like that and I'm not sure I really would. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Do people in your league complain about free agency? Having 12 bench spots has to make it so theres no decent players on the wire.
    I was only referring to the scoring system not the roster set up.

That league was a dynasty league so that's why there was so many bench spots.

If I remember correctly most of the people were complaining about the scoring system last year because the returners were getting way to many points.
    Last edited by AZ Vikings; 08-02-2012 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Vikings View Post
    I was only referring to the scoring system not the roster set up.

That league was a dynasty league so that's why there was so many bench spots.

If I remember correctly most of the people were complaining about the scoring system last year because the returners were getting way to many points.
    That was before the NFL changed the kick off rules if I remember correctly. Returners didnt have very much impact last year. The only one that did was Darren Sproles.

vCash
    That was before the NFL changed the kick off rules if I remember correctly. Returners didnt have very much impact last year. The only one that did was Darren Sproles.
    Antonio brown was 5th overall WR Cribs was 8 hester 17 cobb 23 ginn 24 brandon banks 27th?? Sproles wasnt the only one

other then brown none of those players had more then 80 yards recieving in a game the whole year. Hell brandon banks only had one catch the whole year and he was ranked the 27th best wr??

vCash
    Antonio brown was 5th overall WR Cribs was 8 hester 17 cobb 23 ginn 24 brandon banks 27th?? Sproles wasnt the only one

other then brown none of those players had more then 80 yards recieving in a game the whole year. Hell brandon banks only had one catch the whole year and he was ranked the 27th best wr??
    Must mean a lot to you to go back and review all the stats. I was too busy to do that. I just remembered Sproles did well. I'm not changing the league rules to what you suggested. Period. Like I said it completely changes the league. I appreciate the suggestion. Last year a few people had issues with it at first then commented that it was more fun and that they were glad it counted return yards. Sorry dude but that's the way the rules are going to stay.

vCash
    We should probably get the draft time set up soon.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    We should probably get the draft time set up soon.
    Never!

I will set up a tentative date this weekend. Im still waiting to here from a few folks to see if they want back in.

vCash
    I went with August 25th at 7:00 pm eastern time. Its subject to change though if people cant make it.

vCash
    I'm surprised JA and Elles haven't responded yet. Hopefully they do, good competition lol.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    I had bit time issue with the rules last year, however I did come in as the runner up, so though I think the rules should be changed I will not push anything.

I am once again in, though I have not been here recently due to the NFL death month, I hope you guys did not miss me too much.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I'm surprised JA and Elles haven't responded yet. Hopefully they do, good competition lol.
    Yeah JA has been a no show for almost a month. Hope hes okay.

vCash
    Must mean a lot to you to go back and review all the stats. I was too busy to do that. I just remembered Sproles did well. I'm not changing the league rules to what you suggested. Period. Like I said it completely changes the league. I appreciate the suggestion. Last year a few people had issues with it at first then commented that it was more fun and that they were glad it counted return yards. Sorry dude but that's the way the rules are going to stay.
    Checking the stats took about the total of 2 minutes.. I feel like I've rubbed you the wrong way. I wasn't trying to make you feel like I was on full go assault on your scoring system, it was a simple suggestion that that i feel would make the league better and I believe you're taking it personal. Sorry.

and yes it does mean something to me I really want to participate in the PSD vikings league but the way its set up just bugs me.
    Last edited by AZ Vikings; 08-03-2012 at 01:25 PM.

vCash
    Checking the stats took about the total of 2 minutes.. I feel like I've rubbed you the wrong way. I wasn't trying to make you feel like I was on full go assault on your scoring system, it was a simple suggestion that that i feel would make the league better and I believe you're taking it personal. Sorry.

and yes it does mean something to me I really want to participate in the PSD vikings league but the way its set up just bugs me.
    You definitely haven't rubbed me the wrong way and I know you weren't assaulting the current scoring system. Like I said I'm always open to suggestions and will always consider different opinions. I just don't feel that the scoring in the league you referenced would be a good fit in this one. What in the current scoring system bugs you?

vCash
    Damnit. I don't come on PSD for a month and I miss out on the league sign up I'm fine just been busy any way I can get in?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JA22 View Post
    Damnit. I don't come on PSD for a month and I miss out on the league sign up I'm fine just been busy any way I can get in?
    Dont worry your in bro!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast