Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I feel sorry for SportsMessiah, who had Reggie Wayne, because the rest of his team sucked lol.
    hey!! leave my team alone...but you are so correct lol...my next highest scorer was David Akers at 9....Chris Johnson and Law Firm had 1 point combined...lol

Chicago Blackhawks
    Chicago Bulls
    Chicago Cubs
    Duke Blue Devils
    Minnesota Vikings
    Northwestern Wildcats
    Virginia Tech Hokies

vCash
    Glad I finally traded Chris Johnson this week....

vCash
    Good hester game and I have got this, got to say though my time is looking iffy.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I think I have you this week, should be a good game. It is looking like my deal for Aaron Rodgers is paying off for the both of us!
    ...or you mean you're lowball offer is paying off for you big time! I'de tried telling you A Rodgers was ready to explode and that's what he did vs Houston. RG3 has still been great for me cept that game he got a concussion in and had to leave which cost me yet another win. I'm getting so unlucky...

vCash
    Brady has disappointed me this year, my team probably will struggle for the playoffs and then at best lose the first round.

vCash
    I have the most points allowed by over 100. I just cant catch a break this year. My team has also scored over 100 every week but one and I have only one win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSmith22 View Post
    ...or you mean you're lowball offer is paying off for you big time! I'de tried telling you A Rodgers was ready to explode and that's what he did vs Houston. RG3 has still been great for me cept that game he got a concussion in and had to leave which cost me yet another win. I'm getting so unlucky...
    Hey, I didn't expect the trade to pay off this much! But you couldn't do much with both Rodgers and RGIII anyways. You still have a great team capable of beating anyone man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    Hey, I didn't expect the trade to pay off this much! But you couldn't do much with both Rodgers and RGIII anyways. You still have a great team capable of beating anyone man.
    much like VCU it seems to not matter much, i lose too often. I'm trying...

vCash
    I am ****ing done, lost Sproles. Yeah I am ****ing done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    I read it's possible he only misses 1-2 games but who knows.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    Stay positive! I am sure you will be able to overcome it. I also heard he could be back in 1 to 2 weeks.

vCash
    I feel bad for whoever I played this week. Doug Martin scored 68 points by himself and the rest of my team so far only has 52 points combined lol I also look like an idiot with Luck, Leshoure, Decker and Redman on my bench

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I had a really bad week missing Sproles and Brady, my team isnt looking good but still I am 5-4.

my team either scores 70-80 or 120-130, so frustrating.

vCash
    I started Rudolph and he lit it up today...I think he's my new permanent starter lol.

vCash
    I was pretty upset that I lost in a tie because of QB points last week, but whatever. It was a great matchup. Considering that a majority of us are at 5-5 shows how even all of our football knowledge / luck is!

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast