Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Texans D at home vs the Titans or Seattle D at the Rams? I really like both matchups but this is going to be a close week so I need to make the right picks.

Also, Michael Bush at Dallas, Bradshaw at Philly or risk Spiller vs the Patriots? LeSean McCoy is my other back but between these 3 my #2 back looks rough.
    Texans D and I would go with Bush or Bradshaw. Spiller is injured and Fred Jackson will be starting again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Texans D and I would go with Bush or Bradshaw. Spiller is injured and Fred Jackson will be starting again.
    Spiller is active and Adam Schefter reported they will share the work load evenly. Now I'm in a dilemma

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Spiller is active and Adam Schefter reported they will share the work load evenly. Now I'm in a dilemma
    How are you in a dilemma? It would be easy for me to not start him when hes splitting carries evenly.

Greg Bedard of the Boston Globe suggests C.J. Spiller (shoulder/chest) may only be a decoy in Week 4 against New England.

Bedard is a Patriots beat writer, keep in mind. He doesn't cover the Bills. Still, he's at the stadium and ostensibly saw Spiller in warmups. Starting Spiller is going to have to require a leap of faith in fantasy football leagues. We have no idea how much he'll be used with Fred Jackson active and starting.
    Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 09-30-2012 at 12:28 PM.

vCash
    How are you in a dilemma? It would be easy for me to not start him when hes splitting carries evenly.
    Well that guy reporting is with New England so I take that with a grain of salt but Spiller has been playing lights out so far and the Patriots defense isn't that good. Even with only 10-15 touches he can have a huge game. I think Spiller is easily the best running back the Bills have. My biggest worry is whether or not Forte is going to play. Dallas is 19th against the run so I expect the Bears to run it a lot. No way I'm playing Bradshaw with that neck injury.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Well that guy reporting is with New England so I take that with a grain of salt but Spiller has been playing lights out so far and the Patriots defense isn't that good. Even with only 10-15 touches he can have a huge game. I think Spiller is easily the best running back the Bills have. My biggest worry is whether or not Forte is going to play. Dallas is 19th against the run so I expect the Bears to run it a lot. No way I'm playing Bradshaw with that neck injury.
    If you want to play Spiller then do it. I personally wouldn't play him. Whether Forte plays or not Bush will be handling the goal line work and will be getting plenty of touches.

vCash
    If you want to play Spiller then do it. I personally wouldn't play him. Whether Forte plays or not Bush will be handling the goal line work and will be getting plenty of touches.
    Yup that's why I'm going with Bush. I think Forte will play but Bush should still see enough work to get me through for this week.

Also I made a trade I'd like to hear some opinions on. I traded Michael Bush, Bradshaw, Greg Olsen and Seahawks D for Steven Jackson, his backup Richardson and Jimmy Graham.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Would you guys be mad if I accepted this trade offer from Griffin's Gryphons?

Send Brian Hartline, Mia WR from Bench to GG
    Receive Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB from GG to Bench
    Receive Adrian Peterson, Min RB from GG to Bench
    Receive Jordy Nelson, GB WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Brandon Marshall, Chi WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Victor Cruz, NYG WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Jimmy Graham, NO TE from GG to Bench
    Receive Torrey Smith, Bal WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Lance Moore, NO WR from GG to Bench

vCash
    Would you guys be mad if I accepted this trade offer from Griffin's Gryphons?

Send Brian Hartline, Mia WR from Bench to GG
    Receive Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB from GG to Bench
    Receive Adrian Peterson, Min RB from GG to Bench
    Receive Jordy Nelson, GB WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Brandon Marshall, Chi WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Victor Cruz, NYG WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Jimmy Graham, NO TE from GG to Bench
    Receive Torrey Smith, Bal WR from GG to Bench
    Receive Lance Moore, NO WR from GG to Bench

Only if you trade me Peterson afterwards

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    yes, very much so
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Only if you trade me Peterson afterwards
    Not if I got Jimmy Graham!

vCash
    Guys i have a struggling Andre Johnson vs Packers this week and Alfred MOrris playing the vickings.. Who would you guys start this week in ftsy ?????

vCash
    I feel sorry for SportsMessiah, who had Reggie Wayne, because the rest of his team sucked lol.

vCash
    I beat some guy by 2 points who had RG3, my team is going more down than up. Spiller needs to start playing better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    I beat some guy by 2 points who had RG3, my team is going more down than up. Spiller needs to start playing better.
    I think I have you this week, should be a good game. It is looking like my deal for Aaron Rodgers is paying off for the both of us!

If anyone wants to swap a RB for a WR send me an offer!

vCash
    This week Sproles is out so I may have a hard time winning.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast