Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hey guys I'm not in ur fantasy league but u gave great advice last time n I'm a Vikings fan so I figured id ask here....pick one for my flex position Greg jennings (hurt) coby fleener alshon Jeffrey or olgetree

vCash
    I knew I shouldn't have started Vick!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    Hey guys I'm not in ur fantasy league but u gave great advice last time n I'm a Vikings fan so I figured id ask here....pick one for my flex position Greg jennings (hurt) coby fleener alshon Jeffrey or olgetree
    Jennings may not play so I would probably go with Ogeltree. Maybe he is this years Laurent Robinson.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Cj Spiller on my bench with 30+ points lol. I have a bunch of guys avb if you guys want, for example a guy like Rodgers who scored 13 last week.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    I really need RB help. I have a bunch of WR avaible. The only untouchable one for me is Demyarious Thomas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845:23603243
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    Jennings may not play so I would probably go with Ogeltree. Maybe he is this years Laurent Robinson.
    That's what I thought....but I have this feeling fleener might have a big game against us....thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I really need RB help. I have a bunch of WR avaible. The only untouchable one for me is Demyarious Thomas.
    I'm willing to deal Kevin Smith or Alfred Morris if you are interested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I'm willing to deal Kevin Smith or Alfred Morris if you are interested.
    Meachem for Alfred Morris? I think that's fair, Meachem will probably blow up sometime and I will regret trading him lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Meachem for Alfred Morris? I think that's fair, Meachem will probably blow up sometime and I will regret trading him lol.
    Sorry but I think I will pass. Meachem is a WR3 or 4 at best and wouldn't start on my team. If Morris starts the entire season he will more then likely put up three times the numbers as Meachem. No thanks.

vCash
    Sorry but I think I will pass. Meachem is a WR3 or 4 at best and wouldn't start on my team. If Morris starts the entire season he will more then likely put up three times the numbers as Meachem. No thanks.
    Morris won't start the whole season lol With Royster and Helu on the roster the Redskins running situation will be a nightmare for fantasy owners all season so have fun with that lucky for you he's just a bench guy

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Morris won't start the whole season lol With Royster and Helu on the roster the Redskins running situation will be a nightmare for fantasy owners all season so have fun with that lucky for you he's just a bench guy
    If he does or doesn't start the entire season I would rather have him then Meachem.
    Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 09-12-2012 at 09:44 PM.

vCash
    If he does or doesn't start the entire season I would rather have him then Meachem.
    Agreed

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Worst fantasy week ever I had marshall and Rodgers and only got 14 pts in a non ppr league

vCash
    I'm getting pretty lucky so far in my PPR league. Both Fred Jackson and Matt Forte have gone down with injuries and I just happen to have both C.J. Spiller and Michael Bush.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I'm getting pretty lucky so far in my PPR league. Both Fred Jackson and Matt Forte have gone down with injuries and I just happen to have both C.J. Spiller and Michael Bush.
    That sounds like smart planning to me.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast