Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post
    10 teams. I know the seahawks D is going to be good, i'm going to see if their available
    They might have the most talented defense in football. If they can get a more consistent pass rush they will be scary.

Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post
    Imho i like big ben because he's a vet. Rg3 is playing in the superdome and it's going to be very loud in their which could affect his game and he's a rookie.
    I'm probably going to stick with Ben until I see what RGIII is made of. Both should put similar numbers so I'm not worried about it.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Hey guys have a serious question start 2 of the three Reggie bush Doug martin or Toby gerhardt

vCash
    Also did not know where to post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    Hey guys have a serious question start 2 of the three Reggie bush Doug martin or Toby gerhardt
    Mmm, toss up between Toby and Bush. AP wont get many carries, if any at all, so expect to see a lot of Gerhart. But Bush right now is the Miami offense.

vCash
    Thanks for the response...it really is a challenging one isn't it...my rbs are weak but I have a good wr core n qb...I took Rudolph as my sleeper

vCash
    Thanks for the response...it really is a challenging one isn't it...my rbs are weak but I have a good wr core n qb...I took Rudolph as my sleeper
    I would just go with Bush because whenever I play Viking players they suck haha. I try to never pick them (except for Rudolph this year)

vCash
    Yeah that's what I'm doing ^^ thanks

vCash
    For sure start Doug Martin. If your league is PPR then I'd go Bush but if your in a standard league I would go with Gerhart. Bush is playing a very strong Texans defense and I don't see the Dolphins doing anything on offense. Gerhart has a good chance to score a TD.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Still on the fence between starting Rivers @OAK or Matt Ryan @KC. Leaning towards Rivers, but KC's defense was horrendous in the preseason. Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Still on the fence between starting Rivers @OAK or Matt Ryan @KC. Leaning towards Rivers, but KC's defense was horrendous in the preseason. Thoughts?
    I would go with Matt Ryan every game until Rivers proves hes over that horrible performance last year. Many so called experts are predicting Ryan to have a monster year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I would go with Matt Ryan every game until Rivers proves hes over that horrible performance last year. Many so called experts are predicting Ryan to have a monster year.
    Probably a much better call, I've heard ATL is going more to the pass this year anyway. With VJax gone and Meachem being new, may not be smart for week one. Thanks

vCash
    Atlanta and more so their passing game should have a field day vs Kansas City cuz their secondary i hear is in shambles right now.

vCash
    wrong thread again.
    Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 09-09-2012 at 12:00 PM.

vCash
    wrong thead
    Last edited by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS; 09-09-2012 at 12:00 PM.

vCash
    I had six RBs with over 10 points last week. I guess I'm willing to trade Kevin Smith or Alfred Morris if any of you guys need a RB.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast