Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Also Doug martins a good pick but I'm not sold on julio Jones...I had him last yr

vCash
    I feel after 7 I kind of fell apart. I need another RB I may trade for, but who knows Peyton and Starks could both pull something out of their *****. If not, I will be looking to play the waiver wire. But as far as my starters I think i'm ok.

Would you recommend picking up J Mcknight or T hightower?

vCash
    Well you said it, shaky QB's but decent RB/WR core. Why Ponder?

vCash
    Bleedin Purple, I saw your post and it made me think... Why Thomas before Harvin but then I looked at the rankings in a mock draft and it's true... So I posted a thread about it. http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...4#post23453744

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JA22 View Post
    Well you said it, shaky QB's but decent RB/WR core. Why Ponder?
    I waited too long for Ponder and the following QBs were avb:

Andy Dalton
    Joe Flacco
    Jake Locker
    Russell Wilson
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Christian Ponder

In my opinion looking at Ponder's games last year he was the best bet and could be close to a top 15 QB this year with his additional rushing yards on the ground. Since I waited so long my RB/WR core is better than most. Ben Tate and Arian Foster are a lock to be a top 10 RB and if Foster gets hurt I don't miss much at all.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    I would've taken Dalton over Ponder in a heart beat. Probably would've taken Wilson and Locker over him too but that's a matter of opinion. In a 2 QB league I wouldn't have waited that long.

vCash
    I would have gone Flacco or Wilson personally.

vCash
    I waited till the 9th round, its not like I was waiting for that long, never value at QB. Also Dalton ****ing sucks. He had AJ Green, a top 5 OL and a top 10 defense no wonder he did good. I think that Ponder is the best "fantasy" QB this year and imo he will be better than those guys.

I can't believe I am more of a Ponder homer than you guys.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    I waited till the 9th round, its not like I was waiting for that long, never value at QB. Also Dalton ****ing sucks. He had AJ Green, a top 5 OL and a top 10 defense no wonder he did good. I think that Ponder is the best "fantasy" QB this year and imo he will be better than those guys.

Lol I tried to get into fantasy football and I can't. I understand how it works but I have a hard time rooting for players of other teams (even if they're guys who are good or who I like) ESPECIALLY when they are in competition with the Vikes.

To support what you're saying though, I think that Ponder (especially after that clunker last week) is easily going to be one of the most underestimated starting QBs in the league. "He sucks, the team he plays for sucks, and he has a weak arm." Imagine what Ponder could do if he had AJ Green.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post

I like Ponder but I tend to stay away from players on the Vikings. It's just a rule I made for myself. Cuz if the Vikings do bad then so does my Fantasy team that week and then I just have a ****** week I still target AP and Harvin of course but I won't touch Simpson, Ponder, Rudolph, D/ST usually.

vCash
    I got two drafts tonight, not really feeling too confident seems like all the people I want are clustered into the fifth round and I never get more than maybe 2 of them. Am I crazy for not liking some of the guys in round 3 and 4?

vCash
    Yes there is some very good talent in rounds 3 and 4 for example in my draft I got Greg Jennings in the third round

vCash
    Update to my team:

I have dropped J. Starks for J. Dwyer of the Steelers, he is going to start.
    I have dropped A. Smith for R. Wilson of the Seahawks, he is going to start.

So here is my updated team, thoughts?

QB - Manning, Wilson
    RB - Johnson, Martin, Dwyer, Hillis
    WR - Jones, Thomas, Harvin, Little, Baldwin
    TE - Fred Davis (Could drop a WR and add a TE as my league TE can be flex)
    K - Dan Bailey
    DEF - JETS D

Please reply and give me your thoughts and opinions, i'm in a 12 man league. Standard scoring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Purple View Post
    Update to my team:

I have dropped J. Starks for J. Dwyer of the Steelers, he is going to start.
    I have dropped A. Smith for R. Wilson of the Seahawks, he is going to start.

So here is my updated team, thoughts?

QB - Manning, Wilson
    RB - Johnson, Martin, Dwyer, Hillis
    WR - Jones, Thomas, Harvin, Little, Baldwin
    TE - Fred Davis (Could drop a WR and add a TE as my league TE can be flex)
    K - Dan Bailey
    DEF - JETS D

Please reply and give me your thoughts and opinions, i'm in a 12 man league. Standard scoring.
    FYI Isaac Redman is the starter for the Steelers. Dwyer is the better back and should get some touches but Redman is the starter for now. I like the Wilson pickup he could end up being this years Cam Newton. All and all your RBs are pretty weak and outside of your top three WRs they are very weak also. I do like your top three WRs though.

vCash
    In my PPR league, Toby Gerhart was cut. I posted my roster on the previous page but I want to pick him up. Who should I drop between Jake Locker and Greg Olsen. I really both of them but I'm leaning towards Olsen. That would leave me with Kyle Rudolph as my starting tight end, which I would be ok with because I think he will be a pretty good PPR TE this year but what do you guys think.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast