LEGENDS
     Team (First-place votes)      Points
     1. Michigan (16)               134
     2. Michigan State (7)          120
     3. Nebraska (1)                104
     4. Iowa                         72
     5. Northwestern                 51
     6. Minnesota                    24
    Title-game winner: Michigan over Wisconsin (11 votes).
    Others: Michigan State over Wisconsin (7), Wisconsin over Michigan (5), Wisconsin over Nebraska (1).

Offensive MVP: Montee Ball, Wisconsin (14 votes).
    Others: Denard Robinson, Michigan (9), Braxton Miller, Ohio State (1).

Defensive MVP: William Gholston, Michigan State (11 votes).
    Others: Kawaan Short, Purdue (5), Johnathan Hankins, Ohio State (3), John Simon, Ohio State (2), Denicos Allen, Michigan State (1), Chris Borland, Wisconsin (1), Gerald Hodges, Penn State (1).

And here are this year’s voters:

Bob Asmussen, Champaign News-Gazette; Steve Batterson, Quad City Times; David Briggs, Toledo Blade; Mike Carmin, Lafayette Joournal & Courier; Matt Charboneau, Detroit News; Brian Christopherson, Lincoln Journal Star; Pete DiPrimio, Fort Wayne News-Sentinel; Dustin Dopirak, Bloomington Herald-Times; Chris Emma, Northwestern scout.com; Bob Flounders, Harrisburg Patriot-News; Marcus Fuller, St. Paul Pioneer Press; Teddy Greenstein, Chicago Tribune; Terry Hutchens, Indianapolis Star; Doug Lesmerises, Cleveland Plain-Dealer; Sam McKeown, Omaha World-Herald; Kyle Meinke, Annarbor.com; Phil Miller, Minneapolis Star-Tribune; Marc Morehouse, Cedar Rapids Gazette; Tom Mulhern, Wisconsin State Journal; Jeff Potrykus, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel; Joe Rexrode, Lansing State Journal; Jeff Rice, Lions 24/7; Mark Snyder, Detroit Free Press; John Supinie, GateHouse News Service

vCash
    Loving it...If Michigan can pull that off with the Schedule they have this year it will be very impressive.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports View Post
    Loving it...If Michigan can pull that off with the Schedule they have this year it will be very impressive.
    We have that home game on Oct 27th circled!

vCash
    May want to think that Leaders division after the PSU news this morning.

vCash
    Michigan's front 7 on defense is the key for them. A lot of inexperience there and some guys who have not quite lived up to hype yet (like Will Campbell). They have a relatively tough schedule and I would be surprised but not shocked if they made it to the B1G championship game.

vCash
    Have to agree with the list. But I feel like Penn St. may not win a game. I put up a prediction thread a while back and had Michigan and Wisconsin as my top two, glad the talking heads agree.

vCash
    If Wisconsin doesnt make the title game it will be pretty sad. All they have to worry about are Purdue and Illinois

vCash
    I'm disappointed to not see Buchanan or Brown get a mention, but that isn't a big deal. If I had to choose I'd go Michigan St over Wisconsin.