Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,193
    vCash
    2100

    Iron Man 3 Photos, Teaser released and spoilers

    Iron Man 3

    My favorite:



    There should be a full length trailer out tomorrow.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    Wow looks amazing. Can't wait for the trailer.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,979
    vCash
    500
    Oh hell yeah

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,380
    vCash
    500
    The Stars and Stripes suit looks lame. But pumped for the trailer

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    a trailer for the trailer?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,002
    vCash
    1500
    That's the new War Machine suit, right?
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    That's the new War Machine suit, right?
    Seems like it. Might be renamed to the Iron Patriot tho

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,002
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Seems like it. Might be renamed to the Iron Patriot tho
    ^^ They should've stick with black suit IMO with maybe the American flag's colors as accents.
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ They should've stick with black suit IMO with maybe the American flag's colors as accents.
    Agreed. But they probably want to use him as a symbol for the army aka Captain America. And Cpt's costume wasnt exactly subtle

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,002
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Agreed. But they probably want to use him as a symbol for the army aka Captain America. And Cpt's costume wasnt exactly subtle
    ^^ Yeah. I get what they're doing but it's kinda redundant as they already have Cap for that. The new Iron Man suit's even worse.
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    The one thats partially beige or whatever? Im sure it serves some sort of function and wont be his main suit. I cant see them just getting rid of the Mk 7 armor after designing it for the Avengers

    Actually, after watching the teaser again, it seems like it might be his main armor. Strange
    Last edited by sexicano31; 10-22-2012 at 03:52 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,002
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    The one thats partially beige or whatever? Im sure it serves some sort of function and wont be his main suit. I cant see them just getting rid of the Mk 7 armor after designing it for the Avengers

    Actually, after watching the teaser again, it seems like it might be his main armor. Strange
    ^^ The dominance of gold in the new suit hurts the eyes.
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    It seems very eccentric and stupid. Although the movie is supposed to take place mostly in Asia so there might be a reason for it

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,193
    vCash
    2100
    Definitely Iron Patriot.

    The suit in the comics was designed by Norman Osborn, but he'll have no involvement as a character in the movies because of licensing with Sony..

    The movie character is Eric Savin, supposedly, AKA Coldblood.

    In the comics, Savin lost his legs to a land mine and they replaced them with robotic legs, and he got taken over and turned into a cyborg (Coldblood-7).

    There's got to be some sort of reworking of the story obviously though, since Norman Osborn is the Iron Patriot in the comics, so it doesn't make much sense for Savin to be the Iron Patriot in the movie..

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Definitely Iron Patriot.

    The suit in the comics was designed by Norman Osborn, but he'll have no involvement as a character in the movies because of licensing with Sony..

    The movie character is Eric Savin, supposedly, AKA Coldblood.

    In the comics, Savin lost his legs to a land mine and they replaced them with robotic legs, and he got taken over and turned into a cyborg (Coldblood-7).

    There's got to be some sort of reworking of the story obviously though, since Norman Osborn is the Iron Patriot in the comics, so it doesn't make much sense for Savin to be the Iron Patriot in the movie..
    From what I read, it may just be war machine with a new paint job. Well see.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •