Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Hossa and Carcillo ready for 2012 training camp

Hossa and Carcillo attended the 2012 blackhawks convention and said there ready for 2012 training camp.

vCash
    I believe Hossa said he hopes he will be ready. He hasn't even started skating yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwstriker299 View Post
    I believe Hossa said he hopes he will be ready. He hasn't even started skating yet.
    At least this injury happened at the end of year. He had lots of time to sit and veg. Im sure he will be back, but they have to take it slow. As for car bomb, he is a bigger piece to winning then people realize. This team was playing really well when he was in the line up. He brings that element of look the **** out when hes on the ice. I have no problem with him playing on one of the top two lines. If nothing else changes, he should play with Kane. I think Kaner can be a good C, but he needs some meat around him. Carcillo is good on the fore check and likes to go to the net.

I also think that a whole year of Carcillo and Shaw will help out. Both are on the smaller side, but play a big mans game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1990 View Post
    At least this injury happened at the end of year. He had lots of time to sit and veg. Im sure he will be back, but they have to take it slow. As for car bomb, he is a bigger piece to winning then people realize. This team was playing really well when he was in the line up. He brings that element of look the **** out when hes on the ice. I have no problem with him playing on one of the top two lines. If nothing else changes, he should play with Kane. I think Kaner can be a good C, but he needs some meat around him. Carcillo is good on the fore check and likes to go to the net.

I also think that a whole year of Carcillo and Shaw will help out. Both are on the smaller side, but play a big mans game.
    Absolutely agree. Carcillo was awesome on the second line with Kane last year. Lets not forget, none of us were *****ing about the lineup when we were the first team to 50 points last year. I think the team we have right now is better than last year.

As you said, a full year of Carcillo and Shaw will only help.