Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1003

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000

    The Official 2012-2013 Yankees Prospect Thread

    Other thread got well over 1,000 posts in it. Keep the discussion going here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,553
    vCash
    1500
    I'd like to begin by reiterating that Betances stinks.

    Ok, I feel better now.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I'd like to begin by reiterating that Betances stinks.

    Ok, I feel better now.
    He is not that bad.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    He is not that bad.
    Saying Betances stinks is actually going very easy on him.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey/Delaware/PA
    Posts
    1,927
    vCash
    1500
    Can't believe how popular this thread is this year. Anyway, it sucks that Campos is out for the year.


    Derek Jeter is a lucky man.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Chughes View Post
    Can't believe how popular this thread is this year. Anyway, it sucks that Campos is out for the year.
    Still better than Noesi.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    4,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Still better than Noesi.
    I sick of our top pitching prospects getting hurt. Young pitchers get hurt in every organization It just seems more of our top guys get hurt than other teams. Also it kinda sounds like the Yanks knew a while ago Campos was probably going to cost him the yr, why would u wait so long to make it official. Hopefully he'll be healthy to begin next yr. Also gotta hope Banuelos can finish the yr strong

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,081
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I sick of our top pitching prospects getting hurt. Young pitchers get hurt in every organization It just seems more of our top guys get hurt than other teams. Also it kinda sounds like the Yanks knew a while ago Campos was probably going to cost him the yr, why would u wait so long to make it official. Hopefully he'll be healthy to begin next yr. Also gotta hope Banuelos can finish the yr strong
    My brother's wife's brother starts today working with the Yankees medical staff, he said the doctor he will specifically be with is the one that (maybe he said orthopedic surgeon) that deals with Arm and Shoulder surgeries. He said he is gonna be working with Nick Swisher this up coming week... I'll have to get some insight on the arm problems with the pitching prospects in this organisation... And have him look at my shoulder while I'm at it.
    Suck it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    My brother's wife's brother starts today working with the Yankees medical staff, he said the doctor he will specifically be with is the one that (maybe he said orthopedic surgeon) that deals with Arm and Shoulder surgeries. He said he is gonna be working with Nick Swisher this up coming week... I'll have to get some insight on the arm problems with the pitching prospects in this organisation... And have him look at my shoulder while I'm at it.
    So, your brother-in-law? That's pretty awesome.
    O-H-I-O!

    Welcome home, Urban

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Still better than Noesi.
    Noesi? I thought people forgot about him!!!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,553
    vCash
    1500
    ^ hence, unload em all for proven talent.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    I wish our pitchers had bionic arms.

    Anyone else think it is time to move Heathcott to double-A now?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    4,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    ^ hence, unload em all for proven talent.
    i don't completely disagree when their at higher levels but u get pennies on the dollar when u start trading away kids in A ball or lower. Had we done that we never would have gotten Nova in our rotation
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I wish our pitchers had bionic arms.

    Anyone else think it is time to move Heathcott to double-A now?
    He's gotta start playing in the field IMO before they bump him up

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,553
    vCash
    1500
    I'll use Garza as an example. He's a decent number 2/3 pitcher.

    Will manny ever be better? Betances?

    So the question is, if youre not sure, is it worth it to get a sure thing now?

    Impossible to tell I guess.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,447
    vCash
    1500
    We need a leo 2.0

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •