Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    CBS gave us a grade of a C for offseason.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ilwaukee-bucks
    F them we had a good offseason without doing to much or too little we did just enough to get better and become a more complete and solid team considering we've got young players that are only getting better!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    i wonder if philly would give us turner and another player maybe thad young for ellis and moute or someone?

another thing i was thinking about is how much interest did ersan get in FA? maybe we just resigned him to trade him dec 15th? i wonder how much value he would bring back? i wouldnt mind trading him for a first rd pick at all dump that 8 mil...he's just too inconsistant for me disappears all the time!

I feel that if we are not a top 5-6 seed a month before the trade deadline and have not resigned either ellis or jennings that we should just start selling all of our pieces that can bring back any value! that includes jennings, ellis, moute, ilyasova, gooden, dalembert, dunleavy, udrih, pryzbilla.....just keep harris lamb and 2 of the 3 bigs(henson, udoh, sanders) even if any of those players can bring back picks id say do it there will be alot of playoff teams looking for that 1 or 2 guys that they feel can get them over the hump....ill take lower first round picks for players also would try to get expiring contracts i would than take the expirings and late first rounds and try to package them together to move up in the draft!

i love the bucks but its time to go all in or go all out on a rebuild and i think we've got some nice young pieces to start with and players and cap to try to make a quick, well done rebuild!

does anybody have any trade idea's? ill throw a few out (not sure if cap will work to lazy to go to espn trade machine...lol

ellis to phi for turner and a pick or young (phi does it to pair ellis with holiday and bynum and get more offense in which they lack)

moute to tor for derozan or ross (they had a good offseason but still need a 3 and have 2 sg's..with the kid they got last yr and bargani with lowry they need a good wing defender if they hope to make a playoff push)

udrih's expiring to any team for a first from 5-20

ilyasova to nets for hump (they wanted kg or ilyasova but got stuck with hump id trade them straight up bc hump's contract is 2 yrs compared to ersans 5

gooden to denver they need a back up pf/c behind faried/mcgee if they've got the cap id trade him for a 2nd rd pick

if jennings is a RFA not sure if hes gonna be or not but if he is we could trade him to a team that sucks but has cap so they'd have jennings and a high pick next off season! maybe the bobcats i dont think kemba is the answer and they no that!

dalembert playoff teams are always looking for a big that can clog the lane rebound and block shots!

i would trade henson udoh or sanders at the deadline i would trade the one that is the worst out of em all from what our coaches and staff see in games and practice, theyre young and athletic i think whichever one we trade could bring back a nice piece or pick
    udoh was like 5-7th i think sanders was what 14 or 15? and henson was 14 so i think many teams would be interested in them thinking that maybe they could get the full potential out of them maybe the magic with ewing to have a project!

i dont know if any of the trades work or anything but im just thinking what we can do with most of this roster if it doesnt come together by the deadline because if we dont do anything and just go for the playoffs even if we are the 3rd seed we dont have enough to beat the heat so it really doesnt matter we cant even compete with them or healthy bulls pacers knicks prob nets n 76ers either so i just feel that its time to blow it up and try to rebuild with extra picks and young players rather than lose jennings and ellis for nothing while still having gooden and ilyasova taking PT from the young bigs! I hope we can make the playoffs and make a push id love for that to happen actually but if we do whats next i dont see us getting both jennings n monta back and if we lost both of them we really will be ****ed depending on how good lamb becomes

if you guys can think of anything else we could do to improve now or build throw out some idea's im just bored and the forum doesnt have much going on so figured id throw a few idearrrrssss out there!

vCash
    Udoh to Magic wont give us much cause they will have their pick lottery protected. Besides all the pick's from the Howard trade are playoff teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    i wonder if philly would give us turner and another player maybe thad young for ellis and moute or someone?

another thing i was thinking about is how much interest did ersan get in FA? maybe we just resigned him to trade him dec 15th? i wonder how much value he would bring back? i wouldnt mind trading him for a first rd pick at all dump that 8 mil...he's just too inconsistant for me disappears all the time!

I feel that if we are not a top 5-6 seed a month before the trade deadline and have not resigned either ellis or jennings that we should just start selling all of our pieces that can bring back any value! that includes jennings, ellis, moute, ilyasova, gooden, dalembert, dunleavy, udrih, pryzbilla.....just keep harris lamb and 2 of the 3 bigs(henson, udoh, sanders) even if any of those players can bring back picks id say do it there will be alot of playoff teams looking for that 1 or 2 guys that they feel can get them over the hump....ill take lower first round picks for players also would try to get expiring contracts i would than take the expirings and late first rounds and try to package them together to move up in the draft!

i love the bucks but its time to go all in or go all out on a rebuild and i think we've got some nice young pieces to start with and players and cap to try to make a quick, well done rebuild!

does anybody have any trade idea's? ill throw a few out (not sure if cap will work to lazy to go to espn trade machine...lol

ellis to phi for turner and a pick or young (phi does it to pair ellis with holiday and bynum and get more offense in which they lack)

moute to tor for derozan or ross (they had a good offseason but still need a 3 and have 2 sg's..with the kid they got last yr and bargani with lowry they need a good wing defender if they hope to make a playoff push)

udrih's expiring to any team for a first from 5-20

ilyasova to nets for hump (they wanted kg or ilyasova but got stuck with hump id trade them straight up bc hump's contract is 2 yrs compared to ersans 5

gooden to denver they need a back up pf/c behind faried/mcgee if they've got the cap id trade him for a 2nd rd pick

if jennings is a RFA not sure if hes gonna be or not but if he is we could trade him to a team that sucks but has cap so they'd have jennings and a high pick next off season! maybe the bobcats i dont think kemba is the answer and they no that!

dalembert playoff teams are always looking for a big that can clog the lane rebound and block shots!

i would trade henson udoh or sanders at the deadline i would trade the one that is the worst out of em all from what our coaches and staff see in games and practice, theyre young and athletic i think whichever one we trade could bring back a nice piece or pick
    udoh was like 5-7th i think sanders was what 14 or 15? and henson was 14 so i think many teams would be interested in them thinking that maybe they could get the full potential out of them maybe the magic with ewing to have a project!

i dont know if any of the trades work or anything but im just thinking what we can do with most of this roster if it doesnt come together by the deadline because if we dont do anything and just go for the playoffs even if we are the 3rd seed we dont have enough to beat the heat so it really doesnt matter we cant even compete with them or healthy bulls pacers knicks prob nets n 76ers either so i just feel that its time to blow it up and try to rebuild with extra picks and young players rather than lose jennings and ellis for nothing while still having gooden and ilyasova taking PT from the young bigs! I hope we can make the playoffs and make a push id love for that to happen actually but if we do whats next i dont see us getting both jennings n monta back and if we lost both of them we really will be ****ed depending on how good lamb becomes

if you guys can think of anything else we could do to improve now or build throw out some idea's im just bored and the forum doesnt have much going on so figured id throw a few idearrrrssss out there!
    If we signed him to trade him then why was John Hammond saying he's a priority this off-season? Especially why would December be the date to trade a guy? Plus who loves Milwaukee and has a family here? He was not signed to be traded.

vCash
    We should pick up Barbosa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thrice4 View Post
    If we signed him to trade him then why was John Hammond saying he's a priority this off-season? Especially why would December be the date to trade a guy? Plus who loves Milwaukee and has a family here? He was not signed to be traded.
    bc i think that when u can trade a signed player, it may be a different date but think off the top of my head its dec 15, and ersan said he loves mil? PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THIS IS AT!!! he straight up said he was going were the money is why do u think we paid him that much hes a scrub!!!

vCash
    Udoh to Magic wont give us much cause they will have their pick lottery protected. Besides all the pick's from the Howard trade are playoff teams.
    i would take those playoff teams first rd's if udoh is the odd big out i think we trade whichever of the 3 that isnt going to get any PT

vCash
    bc i think that when u can trade a signed player, it may be a different date but think off the top of my head its dec 15, and ersan said he loves mil? PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THIS IS AT!!! he straight up said he was going were the money is why do u think we paid him that much hes a scrub!!!
    He met his wife here and they just had a kid. I never said he was a lock to stay here but it sure as hell helped our chances. How is he a scrub? He is a good rebounder, can score in the post, and can shoot from anywhere on the floor. There is nobody on our team who is really that much better. Obviously Hammond saw that and didn't let him get away. Id much rather have him than Ellis any day.

vCash
    he's an awful defender on a team that isnt good at d and needs the bigs to be defenders! it dont matter about kids and wife they would gladly pack up and move for any contract bigger than the one he got! He isnt a post scorer he gets put backs from rebounds thats all! he wouldnt have the chance at as many rebounds as he did with a legit C not d gooden! Hammond will regret this signing, i take that back he'll be gone after this season and us as fans will be regretting it!

vCash
    he's an awful defender on a team that isnt good at d and needs the bigs to be defenders! it dont matter about kids and wife they would gladly pack up and move for any contract bigger than the one he got! He isnt a post scorer he gets put backs from rebounds thats all! he wouldnt have the chance at as many rebounds as he did with a legit C not d gooden! Hammond will regret this signing, i take that back he'll be gone after this season and us as fans will be regretting it!
    Who should the money have gone to? We will still have money to sign jennings after Beno is gone and maybe Dalembert. He is still young and is still developing his game. Im sure his wife has some kind of say in the situation. The signing may have been a little much in the dollar area but to get him for that many years is good. He is our only player who is locked up that has shown he can produce against nba talent.

vCash
    just because you have money dont mean you have to spend it! i think we have more than capable replacements for ersan at the 4 spot, that will help the teams in other area's! I dont like that we resigned him at all specially for that much! maybe if we amnestied gooden it wouldnt be so bad but him and gooden for like 13 mil a yr is horrible! I dont think we will resign sam d unless we resign both jennings and monte and are a playoff team this yr and he makes big contributions! I think they'll give the C spot to whoever earns it out of henson udoh and sanders after this season! Also henson is going to have to play the 4 this season because he's too skiny to play the 5 right now and honestly i think offensively he will be as good as ersan but wayyyy better on D! Henson wont be a 3pt shooter or shoot from the outside as much but he will hit open jump shots and be more of an O threat in the post, while being able to defend with his length he may get over powered but will still be able to block and alter shots in witch ersan does not do! i just think we should have waited until this upcoming off-season to use the money and resign jennings and ellis or a legit 2 a back up pg and fill in the holes after that!

vCash
    Well Kohl is in still win now mode. Shocked he hasn't had Hammond go all in for another veteran added to the roster to push the envelope to save Skiles and Hammond jobs to get in playoffs and hope to get past first round. Shocked we haven't offered up a unprotected 2013 first and expiring Beno for starters. I could see us go after Al Jefferson. Even though I hate to part with a first when Jefferson is a expiring besides. Only way would be ok is to unload Gooden in the deal. I could even see the Lakers maybe consider unloading Gasol for more depth. Maybe Beno,Moute,Gooden for Gasol? I wouldn't mind ZBo but not sure how fit he is coming back from injury. I wouldn't mind Millsap even. Believe he's another expiring deal.

vCash
    Well Kohl is in still win now mode. Shocked he hasn't had Hammond go all in for another veteran added to the roster to push the envelope to save Skiles and Hammond jobs to get in playoffs and hope to get past first round. Shocked we haven't offered up a unprotected 2013 first and expiring Beno for starters. I could see us go after Al Jefferson. Even though I hate to part with a first when Jefferson is a expiring besides. Only way would be ok is to unload Gooden in the deal. I could even see the Lakers maybe consider unloading Gasol for more depth. Maybe Beno,Moute,Gooden for Gasol? I wouldn't mind ZBo but not sure how fit he is coming back from injury. I wouldn't mind Millsap even. Believe he's another expiring deal.
    Zbo is one of my favorite players and would look awesome in a bucks uniform but not if it took an unprotected first to get him. Plus Ersan was just signed so he is our starting pf.

vCash
    I figured any of those big's could play center in the east. Well maybe not Millsap. Figured they could get 30 minutes at starting center then Dalembert gets the remaining 18 as back up center.

vCash
    Alando Tucker invited to Bucks camp Tuesday and Wednesday. That would be Kohl's local guy.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast