Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Curious if Hawks have Al Horford on the trading block? They already traded Joe Johnson and Marvin Williams. Wonder what it would take to get him? Unprotected first and expiring contract like Beno and young player like Sanders? Doubt it. But they might want more salary dumps to land Howard next summer?

vCash
    Millerhighlife are you imissbig3 on JS online?
    How horrible are the comments sections on that site!!!! Kstein, Hawthorne, Bucks need Krakkens, Pandemonium.....they write the dumbest comments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Curious if Hawks have Al Horford on the trading block? They already traded Joe Johnson and Marvin Williams. Wonder what it would take to get him? Unprotected first and expiring contract like Beno and young player like Sanders? Doubt it. But they might want more salary dumps to land Howard next summer?
    If I had to guess, he'd probably be the peice they'd most likely want to keep. He's probably the easiest piece to build around and he's probably more suited to play PF than C so they can still sign Howard if the funds are their.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    Millerhighlife are you imissbig3 on JS online?
    How horrible are the comments sections on that site!!!! Kstein, Hawthorne, Bucks need Krakkens, Pandemonium.....they write the dumbest comments.
    Yeah I post there once in a while. But 20 articles a month goes quick. So I stick to the same old articles til it runs out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Yeah I post there once in a while. But 20 articles a month goes quick. So I stick to the same old articles til it runs out.
    If your browser has private browsing (firefox and safari have that feature) you can view all the articles you want. lol
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    Sneaky!

vCash
    I was on Kings board and noticed they have two trade Jimmer threads going on. I suggested Beno for a bad contract of Garcia or Hayes and Jimmer. Yay or nay?

vCash
    Nay. I really don't like Jimmer in the pros so we might as well just let Beno expire and or be a trade peice this summer. If we're taking on a not so favorable contract, I'd rather have it be someone decent and I don't think Garcia or Hayes fit that bill.

vCash
    Curious if Gooden is traded before start of season. Hammond hasnt really mentioned Gooden at all in the old conference call. Curious if Gooden is dealt before season opener? Most likely bad contract for bad contract.

vCash
    There are a lot of PF on the team, but there is no need to take on a bad contract.

Gooden has a positive personality, and is able to play backup C in a pinch.

Only if they can get something good.

vCash
    everyone knows how much i love lamb and want him to play but if we are trying to win now we should try n sign barboza thoughts? perfect sg pg combo back up that can score the ball
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    everyone knows how much i love lamb and want him to play but if we are trying to win now we should try n sign barboza thoughts? perfect sg pg combo back up that can score the ball

He must want a ton of cash cause otherwise somebody would have signed him. He would be nice to have, though.

vCash
    Def. would be the scoring option off the bench we need, tho doesn't bring the 3 pt threat that we need.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash

vCash
    CBS gave us a grade of a C for offseason.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ilwaukee-bucks

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast