Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jeff Green contract is worse then Ersan so no thanks.
    Jeff Green $8,385,000 $8,965,000 $9,445,000 $9,445,000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Did you mean player option?
    Yeah player option.

vCash
    Milwaukee Bucks: Tobias Harris

Hi-res-6848950_display_image
    Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports

Position: SF/PF

2012-13 Per-Game Stats: 5.4 points, 2.2 rebounds, 0.5 assists, 0.3 blocks, 0.3 steals, 13.81 PER

Contract: Two years, $3,027,820

Now that Ersan Ilyasova is playing well, he and John Henson sit firmly ahead of Tobias Harris in the power forward rotation. At small forward, Harris has to sit behind both Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and Mike Dunleavy.

Harris is too talented to just remain on the bench throughout contest after contest. Remember, it was only a year ago that he was a top-20 draft pick, and he's still just 20 years old.

With a rookie contract and potential waiting to be realized, Harris could be an intriguing trade target for a number of teams.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-chip/page/18

Yeah its Bleacher report. Not fond of the idea of Harris as a trade target. Still chance Dunleavy walks away as a free agent. Moute only plays D but been trying to chuck some 3's since we don't have Skiles. Daniels is a free agent besides.

vCash
    Read on Brewhoop there, a poster suggested Gooden to Celtics for Lee. Thoughts? We take on a extra year of Lee.

Courtney Lee $5,000,000 $5,225,000 $5,450,000 $5,675,000

Drew Gooden $6,687,400 $6,687,400 $6,687,400

vCash
    I would really like that move. I think it addresses two needs in one.

Courtney Lee isn't special but he is solid. I really thought when Orlando drafted him they were going to start having a decent core with him Dwight and Jameer.

Would they ever do that. I feel like they are just getting screwed in this.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Raptors Get
    Rudy Gay

Grizzlies Get

Monta Ellis
    Samuel Dalembert

Bucks Get

Andrea Bargnani
    Jonas Valenciunas
    Terrence Ross
    Tony Wroten

Basically, but taking on the terrible contract that is Andrea Bargnani, the Bucks are able to acquire some very promising young talent.

After resigning Jennings

PG- Jennings, Wroten, Lamb
    SG- Ross, Lamb, Wroten
    SF- Harris, Mbah Moute, Ross
    PF- Sanders, Henson, Illyasova
    C- Valanciunas, Henson, Illyasova

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Jeff Green contract is worse then Ersan so no thanks.
    Jeff Green $8,385,000 $8,965,000 $9,445,000 $9,445,000
    ya i didnt know his contract was that bad never mind on that one!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-chip/page/18

Yeah its Bleacher report. Not fond of the idea of Harris as a trade target. Still chance Dunleavy walks away as a free agent. Moute only plays D but been trying to chuck some 3's since we don't have Skiles. Daniels is a free agent besides.
    ya i think we keep harris incase mike walks after this season! but with lack of depth at the 2 why cant mike play there w beno in the back court n have tobias n john at F with udoh or sam at C on the 2nd unit?

is mike to slow to keep up with 2's on defense?

Read on Brewhoop there, a poster suggested Gooden to Celtics for Lee. Thoughts? We take on a extra year of Lee.

Courtney Lee $5,000,000 $5,225,000 $5,450,000 $5,675,000

Drew Gooden $6,687,400 $6,687,400 $6,687,400
    not to bad of a trade, trade a player who dont play for a legit back up 2. Although Lee hasnt had a great year this year but he can score a lot of ways and also is a under rated defender
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    The Memphis Grizzlies and Toronto Raptors are moving closer to finalizing a Rudy Gay trade, but are still searching for a third team to take Jose Calderon.

The Grizzlies would receive a young member of the Raptors and a future pick, according to sources.

"With so many quality point guards, they're struggling to find a spot for Calderon," one league general manager said.

Memphis has sought to acquire Terrence Ross, but the Raptors have ruled him untouchable.
    - Yahoo Adrian Wojnarowski

vCash
    Fresh 2013 NBA trade rumors have a Josh Smith trade coming from the Atlanta Hawks very soon. According to a report on Tuesday (Jan. 29) from Yahoo!, "expectations are growing that the Hawks will trade" their All-Star forward.

It isn't very surprising that the situation as come to this point, especially because Smith becomes a free agent at the end of the current season. If the Hawks don't trade their biggest asset, the risk is very real that he could sign as a free agent with another team. With franchise like the Dallas Mavericks entering the offseason with deep pockets and money to burn, Atlanta might want to play it safe.

Smith is putting together another productive season for the Hawks, even though his numbers are down just a shade. He is averaging 16.8 points, 8.3 rebounds, 2.2 blocks, and 1.3 steals per game heading into Wednesday (Jan. 30). Those are very well-rounded numbers that could help out most teams in the league. Now it will be interesting to see which teams enter into the bidding war to acquire him for the postseason.

Maybe the reason these new 2013 NBA trade rumors are coming out is that Smith stated he is a max player earlier in the week. It's hard to argue with that when you compare his numbers to those of the other highly paid players in the league. A Josh Smith trade would need to take place before the Feb. 21 deadline, so expect the rumor mill to really start heating up now.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/nba-...-atlanta-hawks

Well if they trade him they have no chance of luring in Howard.

vCash
    - Yahoo Adrian Wojnarowski

that hopefully means jennings wont get an crazy offer in fa this year!!!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    I've been thinking about a Luol Deng trade, with Jimmy Butler playing so well I think the Bulls will have to give some thought to it. I don't really want Deng but as part of a three team trade something could work. This is best I've thought of.

We get Harrison Barnes, Kirk Hinrich, and Andris Biedrins, Chicago gets Ellis and Mbah a Moute, and Golden State gets Luol Deng. We probably would get some picks from somewhere. I hate taking on Biedrins for a year especially with Gooden. Although getting a young talent like Barnes would be very nice.

Other ideas
    We get Kaman, Carter and Dallas first, Chicago gets Ellis, and Dallas gets Deng
    We get cap relief, Carter, and a pick.
    We get Al Jefferson, Chicago gets Ellis, Utah gets Deng
    We get a chance to whoo a big man

I'm not sure Chicago would want Ellis but there lineup would be unbelievable when Rose comes back if Butler stays hot.

A trade for Amare would be interesting as well maybe Ellis, Gooden, and Dalembert for Amare and a throw in guy.
    Last edited by jay87shot; 01-31-2013 at 04:19 AM.

vCash
    Raptors landed Rudy Gay.

vCash
    The Bulls will never trade Deng. He is perfect for that team.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    What about a trade that would involve the Lakers, Celtics, Hawks and Bucks. The Bucks really need to do something to have a lost post offensive threat. I also think getting Gasol will free Sanders up for easier weak side offensive rebound put backs.

Bucks trade
    Udrih and Udoh to Celtics
    Gooden to Lakers
    Daniels to Hawks

Celtics trade
    Green to Hawks
    Barbosa to Bucks

Hawks trade
    Smith to Lakers

Lakers trade
    Gasol to Bucks

Hawk are going to lose Smith at the end of the year so they get a player for him instead of him just walking
    Celtics fill a need at pg for a backup in Green
    Lakers get an athletic four in Smith
    Bucks get a true post player in Gasol without giving up a starter.
    I'm sure some draft picks will have to be involved

Bucks lineup
    Jennings/Lamb
    Ellis/Barbosa
    Mbah a Moute/Dunleavy/Harris
    Gasol/Ilyasova/Henson
    Sanders/Dalembert

vCash
    I hear Howard got injured during the Suns game. Any news how long he'll be out? Gasol still being traded? I could see the Lakers interested in expiring contract of Dalembert for sure now with Howard missing some games. At this point I would package up some combination of these guys as in Dalembert,Moute,Ekpe Udoh,Gooden and Ellis and maybe even Ersan. But kinda want Ersan's 3 ball at pf to stretch the floor if we get a inside-outside game going on with Jefferson or Gasol.

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast