Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1004
  1. #271
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    1500
    Maynor fell to the third string PG and won't go to the D-league so maybe we could pick him up if we get rid of Beno. probably wouldn't take more than a second rounder. I was thinking more of Jarred Bayless like in the top of this page. He makes 3.1 million this year and 2.9 next.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thrice4 View Post
    His kid shouldn't come out this year. I don't think he'll even crack the first round.
    Your crazy. He would be a top 25 pick for sure. He has a lot of NBA ready talent.

    http://www.nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft


    According to this he could be a potential lotto pick. He has an NBA ready body thats for sure.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png
    _____________
    " Failure is only defined by someone's perception of what failing is."-His Airness

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thrice4 View Post
    Maynor fell to the third string PG and won't go to the D-league so maybe we could pick him up if we get rid of Beno. probably wouldn't take more than a second rounder. I was thinking more of Jarred Bayless like in the top of this page. He makes 3.1 million this year and 2.9 next.
    Meh, why mess with chemistry. Jennings seems to run well with Udrih and Udrih is a nice backup and he expires at the end of the year.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png
    _____________
    " Failure is only defined by someone's perception of what failing is."-His Airness

  4. #274
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/milwaukee-bucks/

    Bucks may have interest in Oden...

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Palmyra,Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thrice4 View Post
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/milwaukee-bucks/

    Bucks may have interest in Oden...
    Marc Stein of ESPN.com attended the NBA D-League Showcase in Reno, Nevada this week, where many NBA GMs and executives were present. He posted a roundup of trade-related chatter he heard during the event:
    •The Raptors are making the hardest push for Rudy Gay, offering the Grizzlies a package that includes Jose Calderon and Ed Davis. Memphis is still undecided as to whether they will move Gay.
    •There is a growing sense from front offices around the league that the Lakers will not ultimately trade Pau Gasol this season.
    •Teams have continued to ask the Kings about DeMarcus Cousins, and were told that he is not available.
    •A source told Stein that it is highly unlikely the Bucks will move Brandon Jennings before the end of the season.
    •The Jazz are more likely to trade Al Jefferson than Paul Millsap, even though both are free agents this summer.
    •The Hornets are not expected to trade Eric Gordon, despite previous rumors that he may be available.
    •Despite his recent statement that he intends on staying retired, the Nets are still making a hard push to convince Phil Jackson to be their next head coach.
    •Stein lists several players as having been made known to be available by their teams, including the Raptors' Andrea Bargnani, the Spurs' DeJuan Blair, the Cavs' Omri Casspi, the Rockets' Cole Aldrich, and the Bucks' Drew Gooden, Samuel Dalembert, and Beno Udrih.
    Bucks players on the block from your link.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,170
    vCash
    1500
    I wouldn't ind Oden if he didn't command a huge pay day. IDK how he could.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png
    _____________
    " Failure is only defined by someone's perception of what failing is."-His Airness

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,284
    vCash
    1500
    Bringing back Jennings depends on how much he gets from another team. If we keep Jennings, I would get a bigger point guard who can cover a 2. Then Jennings plays two on o and 1 on d. To me our offense will never be great with him at the helm, because he doesn't pass. If you look back to his rookie year our team hit its stride when Ridnour got more pt. They are a bunch of teams that use a two pg lineup and it works well.

    I'm not real high on GRIII but if he is around after 15 he does have the potential to be a good wing player.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,133
    vCash
    1500
    I disagree. I actually think Jennings best fit is as a PG who is the 3rd scoring option on his team. I think if that was the case, he would gladly be more of a court general/distributor.

    I think he should be resigned because his next contract will be his prime years. But he'll only play near his ceiling if he's got scorers around him.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,620
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not sure I completely agree with that assessment. I'm not sure what you've seen from Jennings that tells you his best role is as a floor general and distributor. He doesn't do a very good job of driving to the basket and drawing the defense. I pretty much think he's just an okay pg who needs to play with a guy like a Kobe so all Jennings really has to do is float around and shoot threes. I'm not sure how I feel about Jennings anymore. He still hasn't been able to develop his right hand while going to the hoop and he rarely gets the the basket. All he has around the hoop is that little floater.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    Bringing back Jennings depends on how much he gets from another team. If we keep Jennings, I would get a bigger point guard who can cover a 2. Then Jennings plays two on o and 1 on d. To me our offense will never be great with him at the helm, because he doesn't pass. If you look back to his rookie year our team hit its stride when Ridnour got more pt. They are a bunch of teams that use a two pg lineup and it works well.

    I'm not real high on GRIII but if he is around after 15 he does have the potential to be a good wing player.
    All I can say to this is you're not paying close attention. He does a fine job getting the ball to teammates. He could easily have 2 more assists a game if a few of his teammates didn't have rocks for hands.

    BTW you're referring to his rookie year in the league. If you look at the games we win it's usually when he dishes about 7-8 assists a game. If you go back and watch those games I will guarantee you do not see bobbled passes.

    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    I disagree. I actually think Jennings best fit is as a PG who is the 3rd scoring option on his team. I think if that was the case, he would gladly be more of a court general/distributor.

    I think he should be resigned because his next contract will be his prime years. But he'll only play near his ceiling if he's got scorers around him.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I'm not sure I completely agree with that assessment. I'm not sure what you've seen from Jennings that tells you his best role is as a floor general and distributor. He doesn't do a very good job of driving to the basket and drawing the defense. I pretty much think he's just an okay pg who needs to play with a guy like a Kobe so all Jennings really has to do is float around and shoot threes. I'm not sure how I feel about Jennings anymore. He still hasn't been able to develop his right hand while going to the hoop and he rarely gets the the basket. All he has around the hoop is that little floater.
    I agree with the first bolded part but only because I think really hasn't been forced to. Before Ellis he had Bogut down there. Bogut was a low post guy who liked to back down. Now with Monta Ellis he is deferring that role that you mention to Ellis, and I think it delayed his growth as a player a bit.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png
    _____________
    " Failure is only defined by someone's perception of what failing is."-His Airness

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,620
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not sure teams respect his ability to drive to the basket because he hasn't developed his right hand at all and he doesn't seem attack the basket with above the rim intensity that someone like Ellis does. Yes Ellis will take some dumb shots but when he decides to go to the hoop, he goes hard. Jennings tries to maneuver around too much and only shoot that floater. He is athletic enough to play above the rim but he doesn't seem to want to.

    That's what worries me about signing Jennings to an extension. Right now, his offensive game is basically reliant on hitting jumpers. When he's not hitting those jumpers, he's virtually nonexistent in the offense and plays below average defense. I don't know if I want to pay top money to a guy that will disappear like that.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I'm not sure teams respect his ability to drive to the basket because he hasn't developed his right hand at all and he doesn't seem attack the basket with above the rim intensity that someone like Ellis does. Yes Ellis will take some dumb shots but when he decides to go to the hoop, he goes hard. Jennings tries to maneuver around too much and only shoot that floater. He is athletic enough to play above the rim but he doesn't seem to want to.

    That's what worries me about signing Jennings to an extension. Right now, his offensive game is basically reliant on hitting jumpers. When he's not hitting those jumpers, he's virtually nonexistent in the offense and plays below average defense. I don't know if I want to pay top money to a guy that will disappear like that.
    With Jennings it's really just gonna come down to price tag. If its in the 7-9 range annually, I think he stays a buck. Climb higher than that and it's a tough call.

    Monta is another guy who isn't a great fit on this current bucks roster. I don't think they can coexist.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Palmyra,Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,333
    vCash
    1500
    I have a feeling Jennings will get about $12M per. Ya figure if he would of wanted $7M to $8M per it would of been done before the season started. He held out for more. He's like one of the few that didn't get a extension from his rookie class. But with $22M for cap space before options and drafted rookies signed.

    Or if Ellis opts out then we have $32M. But with his career lows Ellis opts in. So then $22M to play with. $12M to Jennings if we don't have it heavily back loaded or could start out lower then bloated at the end. A lot of teams ballooned contracts at the end of deals. But I don't like that route.

    Cause then the player is usually washed up and losing trade value. Unless player is somewhat young and can get one more contract then that be only way it be ok. Still back to $22M if Ellis stays. Then $12M to Jennings first season. Leaves us with $10M for first and second rounder and free agents.

    Our first and second rounder maybe be $1.5M total hard to say till draft time where our spot is and price range then for that said draft spot. Could compare to last seasons draft spot prices. Probably $8.5M left over after rookie signings.

    So our free agents are Beno,Przybilla,Daniels,Dalembert,Dunleavy barring any trades till next season of taking on salaries of course. Przybilla is done. I can see Dalembert going to a team like the Heat for a ring. Everything changes if Ellis opts out. Then we have a max cap slot and then some yet.

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Palmyra,Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,333
    vCash
    1500
    Mark Cuban said there's 100% chance he will make a trade. But he said Dirk isn't gonna be traded. I could see Hammond going after a Mayo or Matrix or Kaman. No incentive to take on Matrix though. Unless we get future firsts back. Since we do have some expiring deals to help Mavs land Paul or Howard. But that list seems like a Hammond kinda move to go along with other old moves of Salmons,Maggette,RJ,Jackson,Ellis.

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    11,958
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Mark Cuban said there's 100% chance he will make a trade. But he said Dirk isn't gonna be traded. I could see Hammond going after a Mayo or Matrix or Kaman. No incentive to take on Matrix though. Unless we get future firsts back. Since we do have some expiring deals to help Mavs land Paul or Howard. But that list seems like a Hammond kinda move to go along with other old moves of Salmons,Maggette,RJ,Jackson,Ellis.
    Mayo would be real nice to have IMO
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •