Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ellis would be untouchable for any Gasol deal. That be our big3.

mamba24 Guest
    i came to the bucks forum to see what bucks fans would think of a gasol trade... Ellis would have to be part of the trade if it were to ever happen. The lakers could do way better than a deal based around ersan. They arent looking for expiring deals. They want to win now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    i came to the bucks forum to see what bucks fans would think of a gasol trade... Ellis would have to be part of the trade if it were to ever happen. The lakers could do way better than a deal based around ersan. They arent looking for expiring deals. They want to win now.
    Ersan was just signed to a 4 year 32 million dollar deal. If put in the right situation, he can be good.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    I don't know. His game relies on hustle, and he doesn't even show that. Like to me it's one thing for him not to be scoring but there is no excuse for his horrendous rebounding numbers. No excuse.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I think Henson will be starting in a year or two. Just so much more of a complete player. Someone I really think could develope nemt to Jennings. Now if we only had a 2...

vCash
    Yeah, I think Henson and Sanders will make the necessary improvements to become the starting PF and C next season, along with Harris at SF, with Udoh, Illyasova, and Mbah Moute as the backups. Jennings will be extended as well, and I think Lamb will be ready to play the role of combo guard off the bench.

The only thing the team really needs is someone like Eric Gordon, but I'm still not convinced that he would come to play.

vCash
    I actually think Ersan would make a good deal of sense for the Lakers. Howard is a guy who takes up most of the lane, and it would make a lot of sense to have a PF who could stretch it out to 3 pt. land.

I actually think that Ellis and Ersan for Gasol could make a lot of sense.

The Lakers need Howard to sign a extension, and getting Gasol out of town could help make that happen. Ersan would be a good fit to pair with Howard. Ellis would provide instant offense off the bench as a combo guard. He could play both the 1-2, because when Nash is out the offense will just go through Kobe anyway. They could also go small at times with Kobe at the 3.

I actually think that deal makes a lot of sense for both teams.

If the Bucks did that, then turned around and traded Dalembert, Udoh, Dunleavy, and a first for Eric Gordon...

PG- Jennings, Udrih, Lamb
    SG- Gordon, Udrih, Lamb, Daniels
    SF- Harris, Mbah Moute, Daniels
    PF- Gasol, Henson, Mbah Moute
    C- Sanders, Gasol, Przybilla, Gooden

The depth takes a bit of a hit, but the starting lineup is MUCH better, AND opens up playing time for Harris, Henson, and Lamb.

After the season they could still Amnesty Gooden and have enough money to extend Jennings, and the year after that Gasol would expire and Henson would be set to take his place, and the team would have 20 million in cap space to extend Sanders and sign another big guy, and they could frontload all the deals.
    Last edited by thornga2; 11-28-2012 at 12:25 AM.

vCash
    ^only way i think we'd do that is if it were a 3 team trade with no and lal to make sure we are bringing back a 2 to replace ellis....idk if 2 expirings a former 6 pick and a first would be enough to get gordon bc our first would prob be in the 20's with that roster...
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Would have to be a 3 team trade then if you get Ellis but your definitely taking Ersan and Gooden back besides.

Ellis, Ersan, Gooden to Lakers.

Blake to Magic

Gasol, Redick, Meeks to Bucks. Not sure Magic does that deal. Hard to say. Maybe give them Meeks besides Blake? If Magic don't want the deal then try get the Blazers into it with Matthews coming our way with Gasol.

vCash
    I mentioned Burks could be on the trading block a page or so back. Also Bell is on the block or waiting for a buy out. After searching web for random trade rumors. Some other board poster suggested Ellis and Przybilla for Burks, Bell, Watson. Then say we buyout Daniels. Or do another deal of 2 for 1. Not to bad to get a taller sg in Burks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Would have to be a 3 team trade then if you get Ellis but your definitely taking Ersan and Gooden back besides.

Ellis, Ersan, Gooden to Lakers.

Blake to Magic

Gasol, Redick, Meeks to Bucks. Not sure Magic does that deal. Hard to say. Maybe give them Meeks besides Blake? If Magic don't want the deal then try get the Blazers into it with Matthews coming our way with Gasol.
    Sorry man but there is absolutely no way Gooden is going to be in a deal for Gasol. He is one of the worst contracts in the NBA, and his is one year long than Gasol's. Getting rid of Ersan in a Gasol deal would make me extremely happy. Gooden and Ersan is a pipe dream.

NOBODY is giving back expiring money for Gooden. NOBODY is giving back valuable pieces for Gooden. Period. The dude is a clown, and the entire league knew that it was a terrible contract before the ink was dry.

The Bucks are stuck with that money. No getting around it. Gooden has talent, but he can't play consistently well at both ends of the floor, and never has. He lacks the mental toughness and focus.

Hammond has done a great job of drafting, and actually a pretty good job of trading as well. But new contracts have been bad. Salmons, Ersan, and Gooden are all deals that were given by Hammond. 3 of the worst contracts in the league right now.

Luckily, Sacramento made the terrible deal for Salmons. If they hadn't, Hammond would be stuck with 3 terrible, long contracts.

Honestly, I think he should be fired, because the draft picks have been good, but the scouting department is largely to thank for that anyways.

Hammond Draft Picks

Joe Alexander
    Luc Richard Mbah Moute
    Brandon Jennings
    Jodie Meeks
    Larry Sanders
    Darington Hobson
    Tiny Gallon
    Tobias Harris
    John Leuer
    John Henson
    Doron Lamb

Alexander busting hurt, but other than that it's very solid. I still can't figure out how Alexander busted. I though at the very least he could be a solid energy combo forward off the bench. Honestly, the only pick I really didn't like was Gallon. I liked both Hobson and Alexander when they were picked.

Fredette was basically drafted by the Kings, and Jerome Jordan was basically drafted by the Knicks, so I didn't include them.

mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    Sorry man but there is absolutely no way Gooden is going to be in a deal for Gasol. He is one of the worst contracts in the NBA, and his is one year long than Gasol's. Getting rid of Ersan in a Gasol deal would make me extremely happy. Gooden and Ersan is a pipe dream.

NOBODY is giving back expiring money for Gooden. NOBODY is giving back valuable pieces for Gooden. Period. The dude is a clown, and the entire league knew that it was a terrible contract before the ink was dry.

The Bucks are stuck with that money. No getting around it. Gooden has talent, but he can't play consistently well at both ends of the floor, and never has. He lacks the mental toughness and focus.

Hammond has done a great job of drafting, and actually a pretty good job of trading as well. But new contracts have been bad. Salmons, Ersan, and Gooden are all deals that were given by Hammond. 3 of the worst contracts in the league right now.

Luckily, Sacramento made the terrible deal for Salmons. If they hadn't, Hammond would be stuck with 3 terrible, long contracts.

Honestly, I think he should be fired, because the draft picks have been good, but the scouting department is largely to thank for that anyways.

Hammond Draft Picks

Joe Alexander
    Luc Richard Mbah Moute
    Brandon Jennings
    Jodie Meeks
    Larry Sanders
    Darington Hobson
    Tiny Gallon
    Tobias Harris
    John Leuer
    John Henson
    Doron Lamb

Alexander busting hurt, but other than that it's very solid. I still can't figure out how Alexander busted. I though at the very least he could be a solid energy combo forward off the bench. Honestly, the only pick I really didn't like was Gallon. I liked both Hobson and Alexander when they were picked.

Fredette was basically drafted by the Kings, and Jerome Jordan was basically drafted by the Knicks, so I didn't include them.
    i would take gooden if ellis came with him...

mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    I actually think Ersan would make a good deal of sense for the Lakers. Howard is a guy who takes up most of the lane, and it would make a lot of sense to have a PF who could stretch it out to 3 pt. land.

I actually think that Ellis and Ersan for Gasol could make a lot of sense.

The Lakers need Howard to sign a extension, and getting Gasol out of town could help make that happen. Ersan would be a good fit to pair with Howard. Ellis would provide instant offense off the bench as a combo guard. He could play both the 1-2, because when Nash is out the offense will just go through Kobe anyway. They could also go small at times with Kobe at the 3.

I actually think that deal makes a lot of sense for both teams.

If the Bucks did that, then turned around and traded Dalembert, Udoh, Dunleavy, and a first for Eric Gordon...

PG- Jennings, Udrih, Lamb
    SG- Gordon, Udrih, Lamb, Daniels
    SF- Harris, Mbah Moute, Daniels
    PF- Gasol, Henson, Mbah Moute
    C- Sanders, Gasol, Przybilla, Gooden

The depth takes a bit of a hit, but the starting lineup is MUCH better, AND opens up playing time for Harris, Henson, and Lamb.

After the season they could still Amnesty Gooden and have enough money to extend Jennings, and the year after that Gasol would expire and Henson would be set to take his place, and the team would have 20 million in cap space to extend Sanders and sign another big guy, and they could frontload all the deals.
    that seems pretty logical and a pretty good trade actually. i wouldnt want to base a trade on ersan alone, but ersan or even gooden and ellis would be a totally fair trade.

vCash
    Never say never for trades. Heck we unloaded Maggette and new contract of Salmons all on draft night. We traded injured Bogut and team cancer in Jackson in one fall swoop. 76ers took back bad contract of Richardson to get Bynum. Bynum still injured. Could see them needing a Gooden till Bynum is back.

Kings still loaded with bad contracts like Salmons or Garcia or Hayes even Evans been lousy after rookie season. I wouldn't take Salmons back. I think Hayes is injured or has heart troubles or something with him. So pass on him. But Gooden for Garcia I would do. Or Ellis for Evans, Garcia. Gooden for Richardson. Mavs been trying to unload Matrix. Not sure I want him either though.

Magic have a few bad deals like Hedo on a shorter deal but has broken hand. Nelson isn't the same player but got a huge new deal. Harrington on a long deal. Warriors have RJ and Biedrins. Bobcats have Diop and Ben Gordon. Fields not living up to his new deal with Raptors. But I did like him when he was with the Knicks. Also Bargnani has bad deal. DeRozen is a bad deal. NBA always has junk for junk deals.

I could go on and on through every page on hoopshype for every team. But I wont. Its been known Gooden didn't play yet this year. There will be a worse desperate GM out there that will take a chance on Gooden just for his offense.

vCash
    We need to make some sort of trade, however i don't think that trade should be for Pau Gasol.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast