Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    Yeah one play from a few years ago totally tells the whole story. I could post a 7 minute blooper video that has most of the best players in the league doing at least one really stupid thing. But I understand that one play from a few years ago doesn't really mean all that much in the grand scheme.

Also, Mbah Moute was playing 18 minutes in that rotation I posted.

Again, not saying Webster is a great player. But he could likely be had for next to nothing, and could be a nice addition.
    That was from this year. To be honest i don't mid him, I just don't think he would be worth anything we would have to give up.

Sorry about the Moute thing I thought it said 10 minutes.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by muelly View Post
    can we please trade Udoh? I can't stand big men who shoot 40%, the dude doesnt really have a role on team IMO I've never viewed him as a defensive stopper, with the emergence of Sanders, developing Henson and Ilyasova returning to form please lets convince someone else he still has "potential"
    I would like to see this as well. Package him and Monta and a 1st rounder, see what we can get. Whats could it hurt.

vCash
    i really think udoh is the odd man out with henson sanders ilyasova but its him or dalembert i think udoh is a decent player and is on his rookie deal but whats worth more on the market him on a rookie deal or dalembert on a expiring?

also was it a mistake not bringing back delfino not sure but think he got close to the min in houston and he could really be another player to stretch the floor who can drive at the back up 2 position! he's playing really well in houston this year in the games ive seen i just think he'd help jennings n ellis not have to log so many mins
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    also the wizards are trying to get gay for crawford some other players and unprotected first! wonder if they'd take ellis not sure i want crawford though, wouldnt mind wall not sure they go for that though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    also the wizards are trying to get gay for crawford some other players and unprotected first! wonder if they'd take ellis not sure i want crawford though, wouldnt mind wall not sure they go for that though
    Wall is untouchable unless they get another star player back.

vCash
    to bad ellis didnt make the all STAR game haha

vCash
    Trade Idea-

Bucks Get

JJ Redick
    Arron Afflalo

Magic Get

Eric Bledsoe
    Tobias Harris
    Lamar Odom

Clippers Get

Monta Ellis

Clippers get another explosive scoring option who can run with the rest of their team, and all they have to give up is the bad expiring contract of Lamar Odom, and a good young backup point guard.

The Magic get cap relief and two solid young players to add to their core of young talent.

The Bucks get two efficient, good shooters who play hard and smart on both ends of the floor.

PG- Jennings 35, Udrih 13
    SG- Reddick 30, Dunleavy 18
    SF- Afflalo 32, Dunleavy 8, Mbah Moute 8
    PF- Ersan Illyasova 30, John Henson 8, Luc Mbah Moute 10
    C- Larry Sanders 30, John Henson 10, Ekpe Udoh 8

Not only does that trade make the team better this season, but it sets them up better going forward, because Afflalo is locked into a reasonable contract for the long term.

vCash
    I really hate to part with Harris yet before he gets any serious minutes. Need to see him have a few games of 30 minutes. Ya figure Moute isn't a offense threat at all even though he has the green light to fire away now with Boylan. Plus Dunleavy and Daniels are free agents. Plus Ellis with a team option. But I doubt Ellis gets any more money on the open market after his horrible % shootings. I think he stays with the $11M. Need to keep the young Bucks and stock pile more through the draft like Ted Thompson style.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I really hate to part with Harris yet before he gets any serious minutes. Need to see him have a few games of 30 minutes. Ya figure Moute isn't a offense threat at all even though he has the green light to fire away now with Boylan. Plus Dunleavy and Daniels are free agents. Plus Ellis with a team option. But I doubt Ellis gets any more money on the open market after his horrible % shootings. I think he stays with the $11M. Need to keep the young Bucks and stock pile more through the draft like Ted Thompson style.
    Did you mean player option?

vCash
    Yeah, I would've agreed with you on Harris a month ago. I was frustrated about how little playing time he was getting under Skiles, despite the fact that is a very efficient offensive player for how young he is. But now, new coach, same story. I think there is more to dislike about Harris as a prospect than we realize, because if not, he would be getting more playing time.

I think he's still got a shot to be a poor man's Glenn Robinson type, who won't be a great defender but can make up for it on the offensive end.

Still, I think he and Ellis are very little to give up for Redick and Afflalo.

And it has nothing to do with Dunleavy and Daniels. Dunleavy could easily be resigned, and Daniels is just a guy at the end of the bench. Afflalo brings an offensive upgrade on the wing. His stats are down this year, but Jennings is a guy who can create shots for him with his ability to penetrate and kick.

As for Ellis, team option or not, doesn't really matter. If he opts out, the Clippers would have a good chance at resigning him if they deem him a good fit. If he doesn't opt out, they get him for one more year then make the same decision.

I actually think he will opt out. He's having a down season but his track record should outweigh that, plus NBA contracts are guaranteed, so it's likely he would opt out of 1 year 12 million in exchange for 4 years 40 million. I doubt he gambles the long term on making an extra 2 million next season. If he picks up his option then gets a career changing injury next year, he'll lose millions of dollars in the long term.

If the trade works out great and they think they can win with that team, they will have plenty of money to resign Dunleavy and Redick. They could also go a different direction and resign just one or neither of them and spend the money on somebody else.
    Last edited by thornga2; 01-25-2013 at 02:14 PM.

vCash
    Bucks Get

Danilo Gallinari

Nuggets Get

Lavoy Allen
    Kwame Brown
    Bucks 2nr round pick

76er's get

Samuel Dalembert

The Nuggets have an abundance of wing players right now and if we could pull this deal off our team would be lightyears better on the court. Lavoy Allen is a young promising player that the 76ers don't need, and Dalembert has played in Philly before where they are desperate for a center. Kwame Brown is just a filler who the Nuggets can use as a reserve since they will probably trade Mosgov at the deadline as well.
    Young Guns

vCash
    I see Celtics want to trade for Redick. I'll be ticked off if they get him for a bag of chips. Like the old bs rumor of them getting Cousins for junk fillers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    Trade Idea-

Bucks Get

JJ Redick
    Arron Afflalo

Magic Get

Eric Bledsoe
    Tobias Harris
    Lamar Odom

Clippers Get

Monta Ellis

Clippers get another explosive scoring option who can run with the rest of their team, and all they have to give up is the bad expiring contract of Lamar Odom, and a good young backup point guard.

The Magic get cap relief and two solid young players to add to their core of young talent.

The Bucks get two efficient, good shooters who play hard and smart on both ends of the floor.

PG- Jennings 35, Udrih 13
    SG- Reddick 30, Dunleavy 18
    SF- Afflalo 32, Dunleavy 8, Mbah Moute 8
    PF- Ersan Illyasova 30, John Henson 8, Luc Mbah Moute 10
    C- Larry Sanders 30, John Henson 10, Ekpe Udoh 8

Not only does that trade make the team better this season, but it sets them up better going forward, because Afflalo is locked into a reasonable contract for the long term.

i really dont want to give up on tobs yet and i think the clippers really value bledsoe and im sure the think they can get someone better than ellis for him unless they really want to get rid of odom that bad! but i would love that deal i like affalo and reddick very much! not to mention since reddick has been starting with affalo hurt hes scored over 25 3 times and was shooting 75% from 3 15 of 20, we could really use that!!! although his %'s are going to come down since he's not playing so hot against the nets tonight!
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBuck View Post
    Bucks Get

Danilo Gallinari

Nuggets Get

Lavoy Allen
    Kwame Brown
    Bucks 2nr round pick

76er's get

Samuel Dalembert

The Nuggets have an abundance of wing players right now and if we could pull this deal off our team would be lightyears better on the court. Lavoy Allen is a young promising player that the 76ers don't need, and Dalembert has played in Philly before where they are desperate for a center. Kwame Brown is just a filler who the Nuggets can use as a reserve since they will probably trade Mosgov at the deadline as well.
    i think philly is very high on allen he had a nice rookie year last year and idk if they'll wanna do that for an expiring center unless hawes goes down! and or bynum is ruled out for season! I think a better option would maybe beno for jeff green to fill the starting 3 spot he can defend and play offense maybe send luc richard also in a 3 team to bring us back a pg!!

I see Celtics want to trade for Redick. I'll be ticked off if they get him for a bag of chips. Like the old bs rumor of them getting Cousins for junk fillers.
    yeah i think we could send them a better offer than the celts could!

what does everyone think of the 3 team trade with the celts giving up beno for green and luc richard to a third team for another pg? i think green would be a great starting 3!

vCash
    ^dk about who we'd get for the pg? maybe ridnour or barrera? and the celts could give someone also? think beno would be a good fit with the celts

vCash
    As long as we get Jeff Green back, we can part with Beno and trade for another backup pg or finally give Lamb a chance. I still don't understand why people want to give up Mbah A Moute. His shot has improved and he is our best perimeter defender.

Starters
    Jennings
    Ellis
    Ilyasova
    Green
    Sanders
    Last edited by UrOlympicHero; 01-29-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast