Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Post Bucks interested in Kevin Martin

Their third-leading scorer and the unofficial replacement for (James) Harden, shooting guard Kevin Martin, is a free agent who is seriously considering leaving town. Martin told USA TODAY Sports that he has an interest in returning to the Thunder, but its clear hes looking around and well aware of how unlikely it is that theyll offer the sort of contract hes looking for. The list of teams who are known to have an interest in him is long and intriguing, including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Milwaukee Bucks, Dallas Mavericks, Portland Trail Blazers, New Orleans Pelicans, Detroit Pistons and Memphis Grizzlies.

I know they have tough decisions based on their salary cap and I have tough decisions because Im 30 years old and I still feel like Im the top shooting guard, actually starting shooting guard, in this free agency, Martin said by phone. Both sides have positions, and I think well face them in the upcoming week and just see how the whole process plays out. As (Thunder general manager) Sam (Presti) told me, I deserve to be in this process.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/report-lon...martin-suitors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Well the Bucks seem to be interested in just about every FA. It remains to be seen if we have a chance at signing any, but money speaks and Herbie certainly has it.

vCash
    $30M to spend. Besides we can work out sign and trades. Which Redick been mentioned for that already. $36M if Gooden amnestied.

vCash
    Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers 1h
    The OKC #Thunder seem to have moved on from Kevin Martin. They are looking at signing Dorell Wright (Yahoo)
    Oh boy. Probably means Bucks already opened up the check book and over pay.

vCash
    NOT rebuilding....this is a Herb Kohl stopcrap special... NO THANK YOU