Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    The more I read about Bouwmeester, the more I want him. For some reason I thought he was 30 something but he's only 28. We have plenty of cap space for him the next two years. I wouldn't mind resigning him to a cheaper contract after that too. Please Holland get this done. As long as Nyquist, Smith, Franzen, or Filppula aren't traded I want him at almost any price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I said J-Bo the moment after Suter signed with Nashville. Rumors weren't out yet. It simply makes perfect sense.

http://www.hockey-reference.com/play...bouwmja01.html

Check out his TOI.

vCash
    Rumor is JBouw for picks/prospects.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Rumor is JBouw for picks/prospects.
    Please provide a link or at least say who it's from. You're killing me with these rumors lol.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I said J-Bo the moment after Suter signed with Nashville. Rumors weren't out yet. It simply makes perfect sense.

http://www.hockey-reference.com/play...bouwmja01.html

Check out his TOI.
    Yah but that was playing with Calgary so those minutes are kinda inflated due to their not being many good dmen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Yah but that was playing with Calgary so those minutes are kinda inflated due to their not being many good dmen.
    I know Florida never had any stars either, but there is no denying on what he has done. He logged more minutes in Florida, and has consistently logged HUGE minutes in the NHL.

9 NHL seasons
    9 NHL seasons above 20:00 minutes a game
    8 seasons above 23:00 minutes a game

vCash
    Wingman we finally agreed on something gimme a hug brother!!!

Oh except we didn't get beat out on Burns and Ehrhoff they were both traded and signed to extensions before FA hit. Last year was a really lackluster year and out of all the players who did hit FA we probably did the best with White. I would be happy with jbo, but not at the price of Tatar Pulu or Jarnkrok...I'm selfish what can I say!

As far as gaming goes ps3 all the way. Use to have Xbox now its rotting in my garage.

vCash
    We agree on more than you realize.
    I thought the Wings were trying to trade for Burns and got beat out by the Sharks.
    Damn, my PS3 and Xbox IQ is increasing exponentially.

vCash
    Please provide a link or at least say who it's from. You're killing me with these rumors lol.
    Srry, I just figure everyone's reading the rumor mill. Just type in Redwing trade rumors on Twitter....

vCash
    I don't have a twitter is that where everyone gets all their info from?? Now I feel a little left out...

Sorry off topic again...

vCash
    The more I read about Bouwmeester, the more I want him. For some reason I thought he was 30 something but he's only 28. We have plenty of cap space for him the next two years. I wouldn't mind resigning him to a cheaper contract after that too. Please Holland get this done. As long as Nyquist, Smith, Franzen, or Filppula aren't traded I want him at almost any price.
    Well, I mean, yeah that would be nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Jam Hammer View Post
    Well, I mean, yeah that would be nice.
    The only one I would possibly trade is Franzen

vCash
    After watching the games over the weekend, I thought this thread should be revived.
    What do the Wings need to get back on track? A scorer, defenseman, checker, etc.

The Wings need to start scoring. Holland brought Nyquist up; however, Tatar was sent back to GR. The reason Nyquist hasn't been up is because the Wings don't want too many rookies up at one time, they want him on a top line (and he could have been for how long now?), and because he is small. That is one of the reasons Babcock didn't have Tatar on the top lines. He said he would rather have Abby who is a bigger body and better defensively. Okay, that is stupid. He would have had Cleary (big body) and Datsyuk (the best defensive forward in the world) on the line with Tatar.
    They kept Andersson up for now because of his PK play, size, and defense. I see a theme here with Babcock. He wants bigger players. He did the same thing on the D by sitting White.
    Anyone else wonder if Holland and Babcock are on the same page?
    I think the Wings practice needs to consist of passing the puck and clearing the zone. This IMO has cost them more games than anything else. It hasn't been one particular player, but a team effort. I see Z make as many turnovers as anyone on the team.
    Also, I think if they want more production out of Z and Dats, they need to cut their ice team. Both of them are putting up defensemen numbers. You ride your best horses into the ground and they will be out to pasturre soon too.
    Last edited by Wingman; 03-12-2013 at 01:09 PM.

vCash
    The only smart reason I can see for Tatar being sent down is if he was being showcased for a trade....otherwise the management is continuing to ruin this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    The only smart reason I can see for Tatar being sent down is if he was being showcased for a trade....otherwise the management is continuing to ruin this team.
    That's what I immediatly thought when I read he was going back down. Or Gus is being brought up for the same reason. I don's want to see either one go, really.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast