Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 117
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hill Valley, 1985.
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500

    SA has assembled the worst BP in Mets history

    The Mets bullpen ERA is 5.16, compared to the worst ever Mets bullpen ERA: the 1962 Mets at 4.76


    This is the guy who is going to make us a perennial contender?


    I don't think so!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,732
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    The Mets bullpen ERA is 5.16, compared to the worst ever Mets bullpen ERA: the 1962 Mets at 4.76


    This is the guy who is going to make us a perennial contender?


    I don't think so!
    Who would you rather have?


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18,139
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    The Mets bullpen ERA is 5.16, compared to the worst ever Mets bullpen ERA: the 1962 Mets at 4.76


    This is the guy who is going to make us a perennial contender?


    I don't think so!
    I can't disagree with this one bit. The proof is in the pudding. It's hard to believe this bullpen was the best in baseball the first two weeks of the season.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hill Valley, 1985.
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SEAVER View Post
    I can't disagree with this one bit. The proof is in the pudding. It's hard to believe this bullpen was the best in baseball the first two weeks of the season.
    Well I guess that shows how worthless a two week sample size is!

    It's not just that they got it all wrong to start with, they just keep recycling the same failed arms.

    It's insane.

    I just cannot believe this team is trying to win. It isn't, no way no how.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Crossed the Rubicon, let the bridge be burned
    Posts
    13,391
    vCash
    1500
    Marty want
    RIP Paul Kuznetz aka uapeople

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I'm all for Bay playing everyday. I don't mind, I understand with the contract situation.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Queens New York
    Posts
    616
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    The Mets bullpen ERA is 5.16, compared to the worst ever Mets bullpen ERA: the 1962 Mets at 4.76


    This is the guy who is going to make us a perennial contender?


    I don't think so!
    Are you a new fan? Have you not been around for the last 3-4 years? Our Bullpen has been bad since that fated Taxi Ride

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,732
    vCash
    1500
    It's a simple question, if you think Sandy is not up to the task, who would you rather have as a GM?


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Crossed the Rubicon, let the bridge be burned
    Posts
    13,391
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Who would you rather have?
    Marty was a big fan of the obvious choice in Heath Bell. Even in May he was still gung ho. So basically Marty, that genious that he is, would have managed to have added the ONLY pitcher available who could have made this worse.
    RIP Paul Kuznetz aka uapeople

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I'm all for Bay playing everyday. I don't mind, I understand with the contract situation.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hill Valley, 1985.
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
    Marty was a big fan of the obvious choice in Heath Bell. Even in May he was still gung ho. So basically Marty, that genious that he is, would have managed to have added the ONLY pitcher available who could have made this worse.
    I actually wasn't. But nice try making stuff up.

  10. 07-24-2012, 03:05 PM
    Reason
    Please don't insult other members

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,732
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
    Marty was a big fan of the obvious choice in Heath Bell. Even in May he was still gung ho. So basically Marty, that genious that he is, would have managed to have added the ONLY pitcher available who could have made this worse.
    It's not about the relief pitchers, it's about the GM, so I ask again who do you think will right this ship if it's not Sandy Alderson?


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hill Valley, 1985.
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    It's a simple question, if you think Sandy is not up to the task, who would you rather have as a GM?
    Me.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28,732
    vCash
    1500
    Just what I thought, you have nothing.
    While your entitled to your opinion, I don't value it.
    Good Day.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hill Valley, 1985.
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Just what I thought, you have nothing.
    While your entitled to your opinion, I don't value it.
    Good Day.


    I don't value yours either. Good day.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Crossed the Rubicon, let the bridge be burned
    Posts
    13,391
    vCash
    1500
    Marty should remember his own defense of Omar before criticizing Alderson...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    Omar had to rush kids, the Coupons would not spend to put the team over the top, the club had no depth, that was not Omar's fault, the farm was bare when he got here.
    Such a hypocrite.
    RIP Paul Kuznetz aka uapeople

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I'm all for Bay playing everyday. I don't mind, I understand with the contract situation.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hill Valley, 1985.
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NoQuarter View Post
    Marty should remember his own defense of Omar before criticizing Alderson...



    Such a hypocrite.

    Omar never assembled the worst BP in Mets history...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •