Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Typical Philly, can dish it out but can't take it.
    Typical NY, doesn't know the meaning of "no means no".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Typical NY, doesn't know the meaning of "no means no".
    No, unlike him, I actually have the ability to comprehend that one man does not represent a city. Just because one kid rides the short bus doesn't make it the only form of transportation.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    No, unlike him, I actually have the ability to comprehend that one man does not represent a city. Just because one kid rides the short bus doesn't make it the only form of transportation.
    true.

vCash
    Alright Chief, or Buddy, or Sandra, whatever it is your boyfriend calls you. You came in here to push buttons and to gloat. You got what you wanted, you got a few people mad. You didn't come here to contribute anything, you came to rub in the fact that the offer sheet got matched.
    There's still 2 more months of offseason for us to make a move. If we can't get anything done and we go into the season with the roster looking the way it is currently (assuming we sign Voracek relatively soon) I'd be fine with that. Do we wish we had gotten Shea? Of course we do, EVERY NHL squad wants him on their roster, he's one of the top 3, if not the best defender in the league right now. Our defense did get more physical with the subtraction of Matt Carle and the addition of Luke Schenn. Oliver Lauridsen has an outside chance of making the pro squad this year as well, 6'6" 230lbs, by no stretch of the imagination is he a considered a puck mover, but he is a physical beast.
    Are we as good on paper right now as NYR? No. Does the best team on paper always win? No. If that was the case the Rangers would have knocked off the Devils and had the Stanley Cup in MSG right now. Injuries, and concussions are unpredictable in any sport, especially hockey. What happens if Richards goes down for an extended period of time? Would you feel as confident about your team, having just given up 2 of your younger Centers?
    Nobody could have predicted that Pronger was going to have his career ended by an errant follow through on a shot. If we had Pronger last yeasr would those games have looked a little bit different? Most likely. I'm not saying we would have won the series between the clubs, because Hank played out of his mind, but they would have been different games. Moral of the story is anything can happen in hockey, anything. You're only one shift away from a lengthy rehab, every time they step out onto the ice.
    No need to be an A-Hole and rub dirt in our wound about how we took a long shot at getting a prized piece and lost out on it. Did Flyers fans come into your forum and disrupt your threads after you got knocked out by the underdog Devils?
    Show some class and I will too. And please expand your vocabulary a little bit, you've said the word obnoxious at least 30x, and costed is not a word. Neither is winned, shooted, or fighted. If you're going to try to argue at least go about it like someone who's had more that a half a course of Hooked on Phonics.

vCash
    Can we close this thread? I am tired of opening the flyers board, reading this thread title, and saying to myself "fukking cunnts"

vCash
    LOL...hell the Preds ought to be thanking us for making them a legitimate franchise.........they squandered Suter for nothing and were set to drag out negotations with Weber for ANOTHER year before letting him walk too........we essentially forced them into stepping up to the plate and becoming a legitimate franchise and paying a player......we also made Weber a VERY rich man by giving him an offer he would never have gotten after the new CBA......that damn town and everyone in Weber's family should be sending Homer a christmas card this year

vCash
    Hey tool, I ready explained how the Rangers GM Neil Smith was prevented from bankrupting the league by Gary Bettman, how Wellington Mara came up with revenue sharing to save the NFL so it didn't become baseball. I also said teams like the Rangers have a responsibility not to bully the small market teams and when Colorado matched the Rangers offer sheet to Joe Sakic was the best thing for hockey. You must have missed all that with you "act like little girls' crap response.

Flyers tried to bully a small market team you. It was as obnoxious as the Rangers yet not nearly as obnoxious as your responses. Go watch Sesame Street, it's easier for you to understand.
    I made it to "Hey tool" then I stopped reading. Someone's cranky. Missed your nappy time today?
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    just ignore him im sure eventually some mod will put him in his place... no reason to get our blood flowing over a rangers fan

vCash
    Typical newyork, thinks they know it all and in realtity don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Can we close this thread now? Don't get why we keep this and the Nash thread open if both have already been completed

FLYERS/EAGLES

vCash
    Why did you just bump it? It was on it's way out... no need for further comments

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445