Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Posters are going back and forth about which team has more leverage between the Flyers and the Preds and I think many are missing a major point. Who has the most leverage depends on what Weber really wants. If he goes to Nash and tells them he has no problem playing the rest of his career there and would be a happy player for a long time, then Nash has all the leverage. However, if Weber goes to them and says he really likes Philly, wants to leave Nash, would not be happy next season and would most likely demand a trade next offseason, then Nash has a serious problem and loses a lot of their leverage. If Nash believes they will have to pay Nash $27M (even if hes injured) to just trade him next offseason for possibly a btter package then the Flyers are offering, then he will be a Flyer for 4 picks or whatever "weak package" the Flyers offer.
    He made it clear he didnt want to be there by signing a specifically designed offer sheet that essentially ****s NSH. If he wanted to stay in NSH he would have only signed an offer sheet NSH could realistically match.

Also his agent said in an interview he feels Weber has moved on and does not want to be apart of another rebuilding stage.

Seems very clear to me Weber says he will not be happy in NSH if they match.

vCash

vCash
    Hockeyy Insiderr‏@HockeyyInsiderr

This is not a public press conference with the media. It's a conference call between the upper management members of #Preds and #Flyers.

holy crap he might actually get something right this time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post

lol what are you dancin for??

Quote Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN1994 View Post
    Hockeyy Insiderr‏@HockeyyInsiderr

This is not a public press conference with the media. It's a conference call between the upper management members of #Preds and #Flyers.

holy crap he might actually get something right this time

idk. this guy has yet to get something right.

i mean, i did say i believed this would happen (long post a page or so back), but i'm not trusting the source.

vCash
    i mean, i did say i believed this would happen (long post a page or so back), but i'm not trusting the source.[/QUOTE]

idk i just kept reading his twitter page and it said its a one on one call between homer and polle but he said his source is there and listening in on the call how is that possible???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN1994 View Post
    i mean, i did say i believed this would happen (long post a page or so back), but i'm not trusting the source.
    idk i just kept reading his twitter page and it said its a one on one call between homer and polle but he said his source is there and listening in on the call how is that possible???
    [/QUOTE]

yeah, this guy is full of ****. no way he has a source in there.

how could the conference call be private, if there are other people in the room?

i don't see how there's any way possible this guy has ears inside.

vCash
    Hockeyinsiderr breaks news before it even happens! CONFIRMED!

City of Brotherly Love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    What? Explain this please.
    http://flyersfocus.net/2011/10/04/br...ap-gymnastics/

But once a bonus becomes impossible for a player to achieve, the playerís cap hit is no longer hindered by that bonus.

The nature of Brayden Schennís bonuses had been kept secret, until capgeekís report, which was later confirmed by TSNís Darren Dreger. Schennís contract contains a $1.405 million bonus that can only be achieved if he plays in all 82 NHL games in a season, and also skated for 25 minutes in each game.
    So, as soon as Schenn misses one game (ie opening night), the 1.405m comes off the cap as the bonus is no longer obtainable.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post

yeah, this guy is full of ****. no way he has a source in there.

how could the conference call be private, if there are other people in the room?

i don't see how there's any way possible this guy has ears inside.

maybe his source is the janitor and he's currently vacuuming that room?

idk the only flyers "insider" i take seriously is Eklund. But I do enjoy any positive speculation. As long as its not incarcerated bob, he is an absolute joke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post

idk the only flyers "insider" i take seriously is Eklund. But I do enjoy any positive speculation. As long as its not incarcerated bob, he is an absolute joke
    This is nearly sig worthy.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post

well add whoever tweeted about the "conference call" this afternoon to your joke list. it's false.

Sarah Baicker ‏@sbaickerCSN
    Hero of the day @brianstartare confirms via a source there was no conference today. C'mon people. Let's stop listening to bogus rumormongers

vCash
    Hockeyy Insiderr ‏@HockeyyInsiderr
    The call ended with the 2 GMs agreeing to stay in contact but no trade done as of right now. Source said Poile sounded upset and bitter.

One final thought for the #MSM reporting Holmgren allegedly at family event. Pretty sure he has his cellphone with him... #WakeUp

LMAO this guy is a tool bag

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    This is nearly sig worthy.
    sig worthy? whats sig worthy? your ignorance?

you aware Eklund's "inside sources" told him back in December that the Flyers brass were taking a long look at a defenseman in Dallas named Grossmann? And even though he isnt a well known player, he's the guy Philly wants to eventually trade for to gain their physicality back?

guess what happened 2 months later...

the guy isnt always right, but he lives within 30 miles of Philly and indeed has legit sources within the Flyers organization.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08 View Post
    The call ended with the 2 GMs agreeing to stay in contact but no trade done as of right now. Source said Poile sounded upset and bitter.

One final thought for the #MSM reporting Holmgren allegedly at family event. Pretty sure he has his cellphone with him... #WakeUp

LMAO this guy is a tool bag
    yeah guy's obviously just an ******* making up **** and hoping to be right.

vCash
    The funny thing is, no matter how this plays out this guy is gonna claim he was right. In that twitter rant he literally mentioned every single thing that could happen. CONFIRMED!

City of Brotherly Love

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast