Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2012 NFL Redraft Signups

Its time for the annual NFL Redraft here on Pro Sports Daily.

For those who are not familar, the NFL Re-Draft is a game we play where Posters have control of a football franchise and basically do a fantasy draft. The draft, consisting of roughly 25 rounds, is exactly the way it is in Madden (I'm assuming you guys have done that at least once) where we pick the best possible team. It is a snake draft order meaning that the first person to select in the first round would have to wait until the very last pick of the second before making another selection.

After the draft is completed, the users who took part in the game will seed each team for playoffs. The teams that make the playoffs will then have their "matchups" posted in the NFL forum, where football fans will vote for the better team.

Because this is a voting contest, we will not be using actual NFL team names like the previous two years. Nobody wants to lose a matchup because Jet fans want to vote for the Jets over the Colts... that just isn't fair. If/when you are awarded a team (likely within the next week), you will be required to choose a team name on a first come, first serve basis.

This involves a lot of strategy and a lot of NFL knowledge and takes a long amount of time to complete. If you aren't fully dedicated to spending months on this game, it may not be the choice for you. Every team better complete the game or you will be permabanned, a new rule I am implementing... Just kidding

Fill this out and please not much other discussion in this thread!:

Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who:
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who:
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades):
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab")
    Where do you post:
    Anything Else we should know:
    One word to describe jetsforever:

Thanks guys. Should be fun.

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Yes sirr Saddler the Great is my CO GM
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: naww were good
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): naww CO Gm's 4 lyfe
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab")
    Where do you post: 50
    Anything Else we should know: yessiree Eagles vs Jets SB
    One word to describe jetsforever: A true fan cause he, just like me, loves the Leafs and thinks Nnamdi Asomugha is the best CB in the NFL..

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Sure, I haven't talked to him yet, but I'd imagine UKBronco58 is down. If he doesn't, I'd still be willing to do it by myself.

Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: I don't think so

Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): I don't think so

Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab"): Apparently 10.32. Kinda shameful.

Where do you post: Quite a few places, but I'm no stranger to the NFL forum

Anything Else we should know: 12 Oz. Mouse is a tremendous show

One word to describe jetsforever: Asparagus
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: No, I'm too opinionated and stubborn to ever have a co
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: If you want to add someone else to my team, sure.
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): No
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab"): 11.8
    Where do you post: Falcons, NFL Comparisons, NFL Main, GD
    Anything Else we should know: Here comes my first championship!
    One word to describe jetsforever: Cheater; for beating my All Americans

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Open to it...will ask around for one

Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: would rather have a Co-GM

Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): would rather not

Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab") 3.79

Where do you post: NFL & Lions

Anything Else we should know: Virgo, married, likes long walks on the beach in the rain with supermodels (probably), will have the best team logo of all the redraft teams

One word to describe jetsforever: Tebowesque

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: eaglessuckD4lyfe
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: nah bredgrin
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): naaahh bredgrin
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab") 27 i think
    Where do you post: raps, jays, wrestling, mma, nfl, nba, gd
    Anything Else we should know: I'm gonna win
    One word to describe jetsforever: meant-to-put-Coltsforever-as-his-name-but-misspelled-it

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: ll Lucky ll
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: doesn't matter
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): no thanks
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab") 2.13 but it's much higher now never used to post lol
    Where do you post: PSD games, Wild, Vikings, Twins, T Wolves
    Anything Else we should know: I am active
    One word to describe jetsforever: Phoenix Coyotes

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: I'm really not sure who I'd ask, I'd prefer to be alone if that would be possible.

Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: If it's obligated than I'll take one, if not than no thanks

Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): I would love to be more apart of this.

Where do you post: Cards, Rams, Lakers, MLB, NFL, NBA so far for the most part

Anything Else we should know: Very high interest, looking to put together a great team

One word to describe jetsforever: Awesomeness
    Last edited by STL Don; 07-19-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: illwill is my co
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: no
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): no
    Post Per Day : 33.16
    Where do you post: NFL,NHL,Wrestling,GD,Steelers,Penguins,NBA,Nets
    Anything Else we should know: I'm better then you
    One word to describe jets forever: tangy
    Last edited by jrm2054; 07-19-2012 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    Fill this out and please not much other discussion in this thread!:

Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Open. BCB_mwat or Whooligan.
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who:Rather a CO
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): GM Please
    Where do you post: 2.77 but 16.6 this year. I'm active
    Anything Else we should know: done several redrafts now, rarely if ever hold up the draft for even 30 minutes
    One word to describe jets forever: G
    Last edited by mikebrez bears/; 07-23-2012 at 02:35 AM.

our future

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Nah I don't want a co
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: No
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): No
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab") 12ish
    Where do you post: Everywhere
    Anything Else we should know: No
    One word to describe jetsforever: He's cool I guess

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM and who: I would rather not.
    Do you want an assistant and who: That would be fine, if someone wants to.
    Are you willing to be an assistant: No.
    Post Per Day: 9.04
    Where do you post: Everywhere. Blazers, Seahawks, games, etc.
    Anything Else we should know: JF you already know everything about me
    One word to describe jetsforever: Scrumtrulescent.

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Mr. Baller will work with me
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: probably not
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): no
    Where do you post: enough
    Anything Else we should know: I won last year...duh
    One word to describe jetsforever: micropeener

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Killerjug
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: We could take in someone. Want everyone to get a spot.
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): No thanks.
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab") 2.87 but i'll be active.
    Where do you post: Broncos, NBA, NFL etc.
    Anything Else we should know: I'm on my phone right now
    One word to describe jetsforever: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM (someone who will be your partner...Having a co increases your odds of getting a team.) and who: Found one, AP=MVP
    Do you want an assistant (someone who will just advise you) and who: Absolutely not.
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Assistants are not allowed to approve trades or even finalize trades): Absolutely not.
    Post Per Day (You can see this on your profile wall, and then clicking the "statistics tab") 13.96 -- But you know I'm damn active in these games
    Where do you post: PSD Game Forums
    Anything Else we should know: I was in the Super Bowl of the last NFL Re-Draft.
    One word to describe jetsforever: PK-licious.
    Last edited by PocketKings; 07-19-2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Edit: Co-ing with AP.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast