Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 135 of 135
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    12,018
    vCash
    1500
    I didn't watch that one but I've seen the ones with little E and they really show you most of these drivers are like you and I

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I didn't watch that one but I've seen the ones with little E and they really show you most of these drivers are like you and I
    Well this one was awesome. It really changed my perception of Kurt. I am sure everyone has had those days where when things go wrong they really go wrong and it seems like every time you think things are starting to look up something else bad happens. Kurt is a very misunderstood guy and that documentary really shows you that.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    Kyle is making me proud with his maturation this year. If it was a few years ago he totally would have retaliated against Gale after the race.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    9,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    The Kurt Busch documentary was pretty damn good. Goes to show you there is more to a person then just what you see on tv and what the media shows. Hopefully he gets another shot with a real team.
    Yea, I saw it... he's still a head case with issues.


    Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Yea, I saw it... he's still a head case with issues.
    Yeah but he is also very misunderstood too. He admits he has issues but he seems to be turning things around
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  7. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    12,018
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah that was a good one lol

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    9,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah but he is also very misunderstood too. He admits he has issues but he seems to be turning things around
    By cussing out reporters, running into cars on pit road and getting put on probation.... He's a head case, no doubts about it.


    Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    By cussing out reporters, running into cars on pit road and getting put on probation.... He's a head case, no doubts about it.
    So every driver should be more like JJ? JJ is a great driver but the dude is just god awful boring. The problems Kurt has had gets blown way out of proportion and made into a way bigger deal then it is. Nascar doesn't help the situation out either. Im willing to bet that if Kurt had been the one to wreck Bowyer he would have been thrown out of nascar. There is nothing wrong with nascar having a guy like Kurt to create some controversy and make things interesting from time to time.
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 11-17-2012 at 09:50 PM.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    I think its so stupid that sportscenter shows where Danica finished on their updates like anyone even really cares.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  11. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    9,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    So every driver should be more like JJ? JJ is a great driver but the dude is just god awful boring. The problems Kurt has had gets blown way out of proportion and made into a way bigger deal then it is. Nascar doesn't help the situation out either. Im willing to bet that if Kurt had been the one to wreck Bowyer he would have been thrown out of nascar. There is nothing wrong with nascar having a guy like Kurt to create some controversy and make things interesting from time to time.
    Jimmie can't say anything about anyone because if he does then he's gonna be labelled as a cry baby... It's happened time and time again, so he just keeps his mouth shut stays humble and takes the high road and people still give him **** about it. Would you rather be boring or a cry baby?

    If he wants to pick fights with drivers, that's fine. But he won't anymore after he tried to pull that tough guy card on Jimmy Spencer who had had enough of him and punched him, and shut his *** up, then he filed assault charges like a little pansy after running his mouth. Notice how he didn't talk about that any on the documentary. I have a major issue with what he does to reporters for doing their jobs, which he has done multiple times. He's always cussing out his crews on the radio, degrading them, he's brought 100% of the rep on himself. Does the media help? Of course not, why would they?
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 11-18-2012 at 12:33 AM.


    Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Jimmie can't say anything about anyone because if he does then he's gonna be labelled as a cry baby... It's happened time and time again, so he just keeps his mouth shut stays humble and takes the high road and people still give him **** about it. Would you rather be boring or a cry baby?

    If he wants to pick fights with drivers, that's fine. But he won't anymore after he tried to pull that tough guy card on Jimmy Spencer who had had enough of him and punched him, and shut his *** up, then he filed assault charges like a little pansy after running his mouth. Notice how he didn't talk about that any on the documentary. I have a major issue with what he does to reporters for doing their jobs, which he has done multiple times. He's always cussing out his crews on the radio, degrading them, he's brought 100% of the rep on himself. Does the media help? Of course not, why would they?
    Does it really matter what everyone else says? Do you think i care that 90% of nascar fans hate Kyle Busch and call him a pansy or cry baby? No i really don't. I would rather drivers be real then put some fake mask on.

    Kurt did bring a lot of the BS upon himself but no one is perfect. He just hit a rough patch in his life just like any normal human being but because he is a Nascar driver he is supposed to be perfect? As far as the reporters, i know they are doing their job but i don't think its right to shove cameras in drivers' faces after something bad happens to them. They have a lot of anger and adrenalin pumping at the time so people do dumb **** from time to time. I think Nascar should be more understanding when it comes to situation like that or at least let the drivers turn down an interview. Like i said Kurt is misunderstood. He brought most of the BS upon himself but but who cares? It doesn't make him a bad person. At least he makes things interesting. Nascar would get pretty boring sometimes if it wasn't for drivers like him or incidents that happened like the Gordon and Bowyer incident.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  13. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    9,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Does it really matter what everyone else says? Do you think i care that 90% of nascar fans hate Kyle Busch and call him a pansy or cry baby? No i really don't. I would rather drivers be real then put some fake mask on.

    Kurt did bring a lot of the BS upon himself but no one is perfect. He just hit a rough patch in his life just like any normal human being but because he is a Nascar driver he is supposed to be perfect? As far as the reporters, i know they are doing their job but i don't think its right to shove cameras in drivers' faces after something bad happens to them. They have a lot of anger and adrenalin pumping at the time so people do dumb **** from time to time. I think Nascar should be more understanding when it comes to situation like that or at least let the drivers turn down an interview. Like i said Kurt is misunderstood. He brought most of the BS upon himself but but who cares? It doesn't make him a bad person. At least he makes things interesting. Nascar would get pretty boring sometimes if it wasn't for drivers like him or incidents that happened like the Gordon and Bowyer incident.
    I think it does to an extent, if it didn't Kurt Busch wouldn't have had to put out a documentary to try to clean up his image.

    The only drivers that have to give an interview after the race are the top 3 finishing drivers and the top finishing rookie during the regular season. At the Fall Richmond race, its all of those drivers plus all of the drivers that qualify for the chase and During the chase I'm not exactly sure who is required, but I'm sure it's all of those and the top 2 or 3 chase drivers. I don't think they need to be perfect, but when it's the same driver doing the same thing time and time again, obviously something is not quite right.

    But that's all ima say, I don't like all this tension in the NASCAR forum lol.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 11-18-2012 at 09:35 AM.


    Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I think it does to an extent, if it didn't Kurt Busch wouldn't have had to put out a documentary to try to clean up his image.

    The only drivers that have to give an interview after the race are the top 3 finishing drivers and the top finishing rookie during the regular season. At the Fall Richmond race, its all of those drivers plus all of the drivers that qualify for the chase and During the chase I'm not exactly sure who is required, but I'm sure it's all of those and the top 2 or 3 chase drivers. I don't think they need to be perfect, but when it's the same driver doing the same thing time and time again, obviously something is not quite right.

    But that's all ima say, I don't like all this tension in the NASCAR forum lol.
    Im pretty sure every driver that gets approached to be interviewed pretty much has to unless the run away lol. I highly doubt kurt would have agreed to an interview just to ***** at them lol
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  15. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    9,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Im pretty sure every driver that gets approached to be interviewed pretty much has to unless the run away lol. I highly doubt kurt would have agreed to an interview just to ***** at them lol
    They can decline interviews if they dont meet the criteria and choose not to. Sponsors of course want them to give every interview so they can get their logo on TV but the only drivers that absolutely have to are the ones I mentioned earlier.


    Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •