Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    I agree although Dale Jr has brought in a crap load of moolah to Hendrick since he replaced Kyle back in 08, I think if Rick could do a do over, he would keep Kyle. Come to think about it, imagine if Rick not only kept Kyle but Keselowski as well. A JJ, Gordon, Busch, and Keselowski team would've been
    Yeah never really thought that JR replaced Bush since Bush drove the 5 car. But yeah that would be a pretty sick *** team. I just would love to see what he could do in that equipment. I still think Hendrick would take JR just cause of the fans that come with him and the money he brings in.

vCash
    With Jr now leading in the standings (even though its really early) man wouldn't it be something if Jr won a championship before Kyle? I don't think anyone saw that coming as a remote possibility after the debut season Kyle had with Gibbs when he won 8 races, continued winning in 09 and 10 while Jr was abysmal those seasons. I'm actually surprised Kyle hasn't one won it yet but when he does he's going to win them in bunches I feel.

vCash
    Kyle is still young he will get his.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    With Jr now leading in the standings (even though its really early) man wouldn't it be something if Jr won a championship before Kyle? I don't think anyone saw that coming as a remote possibility after the debut season Kyle had with Gibbs when he won 8 races, continued winning in 09 and 10 while Jr was abysmal those seasons. I'm actually surprised Kyle hasn't one won it yet but when he does he's going to win them in bunches I feel.
    His 09 and 10 seasons were straight fking horrible. 2011 was a good season for him finished 5th in points. His 08 I could live with, he had several chances to get more than one win and stayed in contention until the Chase started go figure. Will 12 be the same as 08? I really don't think so because for 1 he's running way better and his crew chief I think could put him over the top.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Agreed Kyle will win his share of championships at Cup. If I had to predict he will win like 3 or 4.

vCash
    This year is different than 08. The only season that compares in terms of race to race consistency, not wins, is 04.

vCash
    Kyle is a lot younger then Jr though. Hell i am a year older then Kyle lol. His immaturity has got in his way along with some tough breaks and not so elite equipment. Put Kyle in Jr's ride and i guarantee you he would have won one already or pretty pretty damn close to it

vCash
    This year is different than 08. The only season that compares in terms of race to race consistency, not wins, is 04.
    He was consistently good in 03 but kensith was better. And 05 was also a good year

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Kyle is a lot younger then Jr though. Hell i am a year older then Kyle lol. His immaturity has got in his way along with some tough breaks and not so elite equipment. Put Kyle in Jr's ride and i guarantee you he would have won one already or pretty pretty damn close to it
    That's a good debate because jimmy was so so strong 5 years in row idk if anyone could have beat him

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    All Nascar needs is for him to either be leading when we get to Homestead or at least within legitimate contention in that final race for the crown. That would be an awesome sight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    That's a good debate because jimmy was so so strong 5 years in row idk if anyone could have beat him
    Kyle is so talented behind the wheel that I think he honestly could've won 1 in equal equipment. But reflecting back, damn was the 48 strong during that span. They still are lol

vCash
    I think he could have stole one if he had that equipment honestly. Even if he couldn't then i definitely think he would in the next few years. Im just not sold on Gibbs' engine package right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I think he could have stole one if he had that equipment honestly. Even if he couldn't then i definitely think he would in the next few years. Im just not sold on Gibbs' engine package right now.
    I don't blame you, gibbs engine packages are like a box of chocolate

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    That TRD switch they made last year hasn't paid off so far

vCash
    I don't blame you, gibbs engine packages are like a box of chocolate
    Yeah the durability seems better as of late but it just doesn't seem like they have the HP to be able to hang in some of these races. I am also not a huge fan of our crew chief either

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast