Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    That TRD switch they made last year hasn't paid off so far
    Nope they definitely took a step backwards. I thought they were doing just fine before the switch

vCash
    MWR benefited from Gibbs switching to TRD because they all got the same engine package Gibbs was much better off making theyre own engines.

vCash
    Yeah i just say let the engineers do their job and build their own engines. Invest the money and research and start building their own ****.

vCash
    MWR has really impressed me... A lot

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    The more successful they become the better equipment they will be able to afford. They would also be more attractive for future "big name" FA's as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    The more successful they become the better equipment they will be able to afford. They would also be more attractive for future "big name" FA's as well.
    They signed Mark Martin Clint Bowyer and Brian Vickers all in the same offseason... Not 2 shabby

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Yeah it wasn't too shabby but im talking about guys like Matt Kenseth or Kasey Khane type guys.

vCash
    Brad Keselowski, quickly taking on a leadership role as a commenter on all things in the sport, might have just the solution: different tire compounds.
    "As you look forward to the issue of to make the racing better, you can try to take a step backward and remove aerodynamics. Or we can try to take a step forward that can include new ideas the improve the quality of the racing," Keselowski said after qualifying Saturday at Indianapolis. "One of the easiest is to just look over at I think F1 has right now with their soft and hard (tire) options that create the possibility of coming in at the end of the race, changing compounds and overcoming the aerodynamic deficiences of the cars that run towards the back of the pack."
    Link

I think Brad has a pretty good idea. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if we gave the teams a choice of what kind of tires they want to use during a race. All the strategies the teams would use and what not.

vCash
    I would be in favor for it. It certainly benefits the F1 teams and drivers. Not so sure if Nascar totally embraces the idea.

vCash
    NASCAR is like one of those wondering dog you see running down the road, not really knowing where its going but stoping in every driveway along the way

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    It's not so much to run 2 deprecate tires, they just need to bring a tire that will actually wear down

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Apparently Logano's ride is in jeopardy

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup...e-gibbs-racing

vCash
    Yeah nothing new really. We pretty much know he is coming to Gibbs and that Home depot wants him in the #20 car. Its just a matter if Gibbs wants to go to 4 cars and if he can find another sponsor. But to tell you the truth i think Logano was brought up to quickly OR he just isn't as good as everyone else thought. He just doesn't seem to have that hunger and aggressiveness to be a good driver

vCash
    With how difficult it is to get sponsorship, he might not have a choice to go elsewhere. Can't see him being interested in Nationwide. If Hornish doesn't take advantage of the golden opportunity that's been handed to him, I could definitely see Joey teaming up with Brad in a Penske Ford. That would be a nice, young duo.

vCash
    Yeah Logano definitely has the talent, he just needs to figure out how to be more aggressive. Maybe it will come with maturity or maybe it will come when people start wrecking him. He just needs to grow some balls. He kind of showed it last year when him and Harvick got into it but he hasn't shown it much since then. He needs to just be aggressive and start using his bumper more and what not.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast