Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kevin Harvick to Stewart-Haas in 2014

Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Its going to be a 4 car team with only one good driver (Sewart).

vCash
    Lol

Kevin is real streaky so he could be good

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    I hate Harvick. He just doesn't seem to have the passion anymore. If he doesn't have a winning car he will struggle the whole race. Its like he can't give his crew chief good enough feed back to improve his car.

vCash
    I guess Richard has to make room for his grandbabies. It's an interesting move for Harvick even though there aren't any better rides available. I really doubt Newman is there after 2013 if he underwhelms.

vCash
    Danica brings the sponsor money, Ryan wins the poles, Kevin wins the races, and Tony wins the championships. Simple, right?

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Danica brings the sponsor money, Ryan wins the poles, Kevin wins the races, and Tony wins the championships. Simple, right?
    except Ryan isn't winning poles anymore, Harvick win once in a blue moon and i don't see Stewart winning anymore championships IMO. Danica will bring in the sponsors as long as she keeps improving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I hate Harvick. He just doesn't seem to have the passion anymore. If he doesn't have a winning car he will struggle the whole race. Its like he can't give his crew chief good enough feed back to improve his car.
    A passionless Harvick is still better then 75% of the the NASCAR field. Up until this week he had ZERO wins and still made the Chase. In order for him to do that he had to consistently run in the top 10 all year long. Don't forget Harvick just had a baby girl this year so I'm sure if focus changed a bit. Going to SHR will be a breathe of fresh air for him.

Over the last 3 season Harvick's had 10 Wins / 30 Top 5's / 58 Top 10's. SHR is getting a damn good driver to compliment Stewart. If SHR was smart they'd try and sign and groom a young guy to eventually take over.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    A passionless Harvick is still better then 75% of the the NASCAR field. Up until this week he had ZERO wins and still made the Chase. In order for him to do that he had to consistently run in the top 10 all year long. Don't forget Harvick just had a baby girl this year so I'm sure if focus changed a bit. Going to SHR will be a breathe of fresh air for him.

Over the last 3 season Harvick's had 10 Wins / 30 Top 5's / 58 Top 10's. SHR is getting a damn good driver to compliment Stewart. If SHR was smart they'd try and sign and groom a young guy to eventually take over.
    I just don't like Harvick. I don't think he has what it takes to win a championship and he is just as big of a baby as anyone out there. But him and Stewart are a perfect match for each other. Maybe a change will do him some good but i wouldn't be expecting some miracle and now all of a sudden he is a championship threat.

vCash
    except Ryan isn't winning poles anymore, Harvick win once in a blue moon and i don't see Stewart winning anymore championships IMO. Danica will bring in the sponsors as long as she keeps improving.
    True enough

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post

I just don't like Harvick. I don't think he has what it takes to win a championship and he is just as big of a baby as anyone out there. But him and Stewart are a perfect match for each other. Maybe a change will do him some good but i wouldn't be expecting some miracle and now all of a sudden he is a championship threat.
    I dont know how going from a championship contender to a championship contender is a miracle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I dont know how going from a championship contender to a championship contender is a miracle
    Just cause he made the chase doesnt mean he was a legit threat to win the championship. Not once was he even close to threatening the points lead. Thats what im getting at.

vCash
    Just cause he made the chase doesnt mean he was a legit threat to win the championship. Not once was he even close to threatening the points lead. Thats what im getting at.
    I'd put him somewhere between 10th-13th in my overall rankings

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I'd put him somewhere between 10th-13th in my overall rankings
    Exactly, not all that great imo.