Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash

proof that rush limbaugh is a crazy man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exm3g...layer_embedded

apparently the new batman movie is a conspiracy against romney... Damn Evil British Hollywood types trying to steam the election.
    Last edited by flips333; 07-17-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    I'll give him this... he's entertaining. it would be funny if so many people didnt take him seriously.

vCash
    He's not crazy, just stupid and ignorant.

vCash
    "fire breathing four eyed villain bane"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    He's not crazy, just stupid and ignorant.
    I don't think he's either. I can't stand his message, but he is brilliant at what he does. He's selling something. Something people tune into, or despise in droves.

vCash
    This is just pathetic. He is clever or brilliant in the same way that a monkey that can play the accordion is clever or brilliant. They both perform similar "tricks".

He is no better than Keith Olbermann, except Olbermann's antics have forced him to be relegated to the depths of the Internet and almost no relevance in political discussion.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    I don't think he's either. I can't stand his message, but he is brilliant at what he does. He's selling something. Something people tune into, or despise in droves.
    i agree, even though I wrote the title, he's entertaining, which would be funny if so many people (perhaps these are the real crazies) didn't actually take him seriously.

vCash
    Ehh wouldn't surprise me. Not saying I believe it but it wouldn't surprise me. It's not like avitar wasn't just a big propaganda film about the Iraq and Afgan war. Hollywood does this stuff. They are majority liberal.

Now I have never once watched a batman movie so hence why I am saying I'm not sure if I believe it. I don't plan on seeing this either because I don't like super hero movies.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

Zep is offline Another Caucasian, Gary.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Ehh wouldn't surprise me. Not saying I believe it but it wouldn't surprise me. It's not like avitar wasn't just a big propaganda film about the Iraq and Afgan war. Hollywood does this stuff. They are majority liberal.

Now I have never once watched a batman movie so hence why I am saying I'm not sure if I believe it. I don't plan on seeing this either because I don't like super hero movies.
    Uh, Bane has been a part of the Batman canon since the early 90's. You don't have to "like super hero movies" to figure out how ******** Limbaugh's posit is, you just have to have access to wikipedia.

Thanks to vick27m for the userbar.

A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    I was talking more about his message. It's sad that people buy into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post

It was also pro-environment propaganda, etcetera, etcetera.

But really it was a gigantic money making cash cow that was mostly just eye candy and stereotypes. What small messages that the artists have get lost in the fact that they need to make millions. Propaganda is made for the purpose of changing peoples minds, that I'm sure is a hope of the director of Avatar, but making truckloads of cash was way out in front of that.

The idea Nolan chose a new bad guy for batman (after their actor died so they couldn't use the original plan for the movie) that has a name that sounds like a company, that someone who had yet to win the nomination for the republicans, headed up, so they could make him look bad, just in case he won... is just plain truther ridiculous.

PS. Writing that sentence made me think of rick moranis explaining his relation to Bill Pullman in Space Balls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZd_YyFzPD0
    Last edited by flips333; 07-18-2012 at 10:35 AM.

vCash
    I've been saying for awhile that Rush has a bet with Glenn Beck to see who can get their audience to believe the most insanely idiotic idea. I think the bet has been going for at least 4 or 5 years.

14. 07-18-2012, 11:36 AM
    Reason
    Sciencetology is a religion please don't do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zep View Post
    Uh, Bane has been a part of the Batman canon since the early 90's. You don't have to "like super hero movies" to figure out how ******** Limbaugh's posit is, you just have to have access to wikipedia.
    Thanks for the information on batman. I did not know that. Thank you
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Sensationalism sells. Conflict sells, Sex sells, Stupid sells.

There's alot of money in stupid people.

Rush is extremely intelligent, and knows this. Like Beck, he is good at what he does

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast