Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact or Fiction

vCash
    ****in Fact. At least they better. It's been far too long since we swept that damn team.

Eric Page with a 12 yard AVG on punt returns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider56 View Post
    fiction. league mvp will throw 40 tds win the superbowl and not be a bronco.

elvis dumberville will serve at least 6 months in prison and the broncos become the new bengals.
    BK. How is this person not at least infracted?? We can not have this in the Broncos forum. He is clearly trolling. Some poeple have been banned for much much less.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    the broncos should sign luis castillo that the bolts released.....

Fact or fiction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    BK. How is this person not at least infracted?? We can not have this in the Broncos forum. He is clearly trolling. Some poeple have been banned for much much less.
    :cry: who cares probably everybody else skipped right over his dumb post except you

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Fiction

Luis is a 5 tech only, he wouldnt fit anywhere in our 4-3. He is talented and will be an asset to any 3-4 team, but as for 4-3, i dont see a place on the line for him.

Q: Champ (or any CB) hauls in 7+ INT's

vCash
    Cause I try not to do that often. Fortunately, it's only 1 post...if he wants to continue to come in then the situation will handle itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Fiction

Luis is a 5 tech only, he wouldnt fit anywhere in our 4-3. He is talented and will be an asset to any 3-4 team, but as for 4-3, i dont see a place on the line for him.

Q: Champ (or any CB) hauls in 7+ INT's
    Fiction, the last person anybody got 7+ INT's was Champ (with 10) and that was in 2006. Our pass rush is going to be better but I still believe they will attack all the field. Champ will be picked on with the rest of our secondary but nobody gets 7+ INT's. I can see a couple with 5 though..

Since this was skipped.

F/F. Eric Page with a 12 yard AVG on punt returns.

vCash
    Fiction. We have never really had a good/great punt returner and Page isnt a guarantee to even make the club.

Fact or Fiction: Broncos defense leads the league in turnovers
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Fiction. We have never really had a good/great punt returner and Page isnt a guarantee to even make the club.

Fact or Fiction: Broncos defense leads the league in turnovers
    Fiction. Tracy Porter is probably going to lead our team in INT's because he's a risk-taker, but our other guys like Champ and Adams are more interested in locking down instead of risk-taking. And without Dawkins, I don't see us forcing many fumbles.

Fact or Fiction: Broncos eclipse 2,400 rushing yards this season.

vCash
    these facts or fictions are getting crazy, 2400 rushing yards? Lol thats beyond fiction.

Hillman a dark horse for rookie of the year? Fact or fictiom........

Oi think hell have about 1600 yards combine rushing nd recieving

vCash
    Fiction. As I think Hillman will surprise a lot of people, he won't win OROY. Currently he looks like the backup and it will probably go to one of Luck, RGIII or Richardson.

Fact or Fiction: Derek Wolfe gets 5.0 sacks.

vCash
    fact, i think he will get close to 10 sacks due to Doom and Miller getting doubled alot

fact or fiction: Tamme leads the league if TE fantasy points
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    these facts or fictions are getting crazy, 2400 rushing yards? Lol thats beyond fiction.

Hillman a dark horse for rookie of the year? Fact or fictiom........

Oi think hell have about 1600 yards combine rushing nd recieving
    first off you do realize they meant as a team rushing dont you? secondly as a team we had over 2600 yards rushing last year just a little info for you, now i dont believe we get near that either but seriously dude dont act like it isnt a possibility

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    :cry: who cares probably everybody else skipped right over his dumb post except you
    Ummm first off little boy I am not crying. In fact I was pissed off not sad. We cant go into the Raiders forum and say anything like that without a ban. Secondly I will be looking for any Raider troll I see and report him. Its called turnabout is fair play.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    first off you do realize they meant as a team rushing dont you? secondly as a team we had over 2600 yards rushing last year just a little info for you, now i dont believe we get near that either but seriously dude dont act like it isnt a possibility
    The reason we had those yards is in newyork now, this team wont rush for that many yards again with manning. Sorry

vCash
    Ummm first off little boy I am not crying. In fact I was pissed off not sad. We cant go into the Raiders forum and say anything like that without a ban. Secondly I will be looking for any Raider troll I see and report him. Its called turnabout is fair play.
    lol pissed over a forum? Wow dude you need to get a hobby. Im the lil boy but you.get (pissed) over a faider fan making a dumb post? You take the internet too serious lol. FACT

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast