Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact or Fiction

vCash
    Fiction. We might be playing the toughest schedule the NFL has ever seen. Despite Peyton Manning and all the other additions we've made, it will be a challenge to win 10 games. I do think we'll do it but no more than that.

Broncos' offense finishes 10th or higher this season.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Fact

I dont see us being top 5, but in the 6-10 range seems very reasonable. We'll be pretty balanced I think, all the "top" offenses are the ones who load up the passing stats every week, we may not put up those same numbers, but I think we can be more dangerous because of great balance.

Q: If Manning throws 14 INT's and we have 10 fumbles between backs and receivers, will be have a positive turnover margin

vCash
    Fact, we will end up with a plus 8 even with 24 turnovers

Mcgahee will have 1500 yards rushings
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Fiction. Honestly, I think McGahee will struggle to get 1,000. Only one player has ran for 1,500 with Manning and that was Edge. I don't think McGahee has been on the same level as Edge since college. Hillman, Moreno and Ball should all take away from him as well. I sure hope I'm wrong about McGahee though.

Throwing a curveball here since we've gotten a lot of good ones. Fact or fiction - Timmy Tebow is the starter by the Jets bye.

vCash
    couldnt have 1 thread without tebow mentioned huh

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    fact Tebow will be the Jets starter by the time their bye week rolls around and ive said that since the second the trade was offical.

Von Miller wins league MVP
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    fiction. league mvp will throw 40 tds win the superbowl and not be a bronco.

elvis dumberville will serve at least 6 months in prison and the broncos become the new bengals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider56 View Post
    fiction. league mvp will throw 40 tds win the superbowl and not be a bronco.

elvis dumberville will serve at least 6 months in prison and the broncos become the new bengals.
    Is fact or fiction in the Raiders forum mostly
    "Carson Palmer is the greatest quarterback in the league.
    Fact.
    There are 0 quarterbacks better than Carson Palmer in the league.
    Fact.
    Carson Palmer once threw a pass so hard, it blew through Tim Tebow's chest, instantly killing him, with the speed generating enough velocity to alter the Earth's spin, and by the time DHB caught it for the first ever 10-point touchdown, Al Davis has been resurrected.
    Fact."

I'll just refer back to the Von Miller MVP one.

Fiction. I don't think the Broncos are a Top 10 defense yet, and I think that factors highly into that voting.

Britton Colquit or Matt Prater will make the Pro Bowl.

vCash
    Fiction mostly because for whatever reason people just dont vote for Bronco kickers regardless of how good they are

Andrew Luck will have a better season statistically then Peyton Manning

vCash
    Fiction, the colts absolutely suck, and he needs time to develop in the league.

JD Walton will be the starting center going into the playoffs (assuming we make it)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobras View Post
    Fiction, the colts absolutely suck, and he needs time to develop in the league.

JD Walton will be the starting center going into the playoffs (assuming we make it)

FACT, I love JD, I think he and Manning will form a bond.

Fact or fiction, Moreno is playing for another team by next off season?

vCash
    Fiction, i actually think Moreno is going to start the season on the pup list, and when he comes back have a nice second half of the year then be traded during next off season for a draft pick (4th round maybe)

Fact or Fiction: Peyton thros for over 5,000 yards and 40+ td's

vCash
    Fiction. He's never thrown over 5,000 ever in his career. And only had 1 40+ TD season. It just ain't going to happen.

McGahee fumbles 3 times.

vCash
    I'm assuming it's 3 times or less?. If that's the case, I'll say fact. Through out his career, he's had no more than 4 fumbles in a whole season. 3 in 250 snaps last year although he did have 1 fumble off a reception. I can't see him getting 200+ carries this year. I think he'll have 2 or 3.

Fact or fiction - Prater hits a 60+ this year.

vCash
    Fiction,

With our improved pass offense, fox will take even less of a risk now and have colquitt pin them deep.

Fact or fiction: The broncos finally sweep the raiders in the season.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast