Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact or Fiction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Fact, I think. I still don't see Champ getting a lot of targets and if my memory serves correct, Porter is a risky guy. By that, I mean he takes chances. I would choose him, maybe Adams or Carter sneaks in there too though.

Fact or fiction - Neither DJ or Moreno will be cut
    Fiction. I think Moreno will get cut, and D.J. will get traded at the trade deadline. So in other words, by season's end, neither will be in a Bronco uniform.

Fact or fiction: Ryan Clady surrenders 4 sacks or less this season.

vCash
    Fact. He's a top pass-blocking LT and he'll the know the importance of his job with who's behind him.

Orlando Frankin becomes a top-tier RT.

vCash
    Fiction. Not sure what you're definition of "top-tier" is...but Franklin will continue to struggle against the better edge rushers...he'll improve though..not so much to make him one of the games elite RT's though.

Philip Blake takes Beadles LG starting spot. (I know I said it before but it kind of got lost and nobody answered anyway)

vCash
    Fiction, i think beadles is going to prove himself this year as a good to great interior lineman.

Thomas has 8+ TD receptions
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Fact. Thomas will be the go-to-guy in the red-zone, and there will be times where he will just outrun the coverage to the endzone, i.e. Steeler playoff game. I'm thinking Thomas eclipses double digits for TDs this year.

Fact or fiction: The Broncos' pass defense is ranked higher than 10th this season.

vCash
    Fiction. We have a lot of new additions and young faces in our secondary. This is just a presumption on my part, but w/ Manning, I think we'll be winning 10+ games and scoring a lot to do so. That means a lot more possessions and more passing from the opposing team. I think we'll be more in the 15-20 range if your judging mostly by yards and TDs allowed.

Fact or fiction - Broncos finish 4-2 or better against the division.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Fact,

Everyone but the chiefs seemed to slide backwards in my opinion. I see one loss to the chargers and another to the cheifs.

Fact or fiction - Ben Garland makes the team.

vCash
    Makes the 53 man roster team? Or does practice squad count? I'll say fiction and say practice squad since I think you're referring to the 53 man roster team. Vick, Bannan, and Warren are all here for 1 year guaranteed...you have to believe at least 1 is going to leave. Need some insurance, he's a nice player to develop.

FA/Fic- Mays misses 15 tackles (missed 13 last year for the season)

vCash
    Fiction.
    I think he improves on his numbers from last year with some solid coaching from the former LB DelRio.
    Fa/Fic: Nate Irving makes at least 3 starts at LB this year.
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    fiction woodyard will take over for dj at LB

fact/fiction hillman 40 receptions

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Fiction, he won't be a featured back, plus Denver's got too many other weapons in the passing game.

Dumervil is guilty of flashing a gun in his waistband at a civilian in Miami.

vCash
    Fiction. Too many contradicting reports for there to be a strong enough case against him however, he is suspended by Goodell.

Wesley Woodyard keeps his place after D.J. comes back from suspension.
    Last edited by UKBronco58; 07-19-2012 at 10:23 AM.

vCash
    Fact. Woodyard is gonna explode and make his name known.

Peyton Manning tosses 27+ TD's this season.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Fact

Thats less than 2 per game average, I'd have to say he'll clear that fairly easily, im guess he'll be in the 35-40 mark. And to comment on the Decker one yesterday, I believe Decker will lead the team in receptions, and have 90+, but Thomas will have more yards.

Q: 5 or more players represent the Broncos in the Pro Bowl this year

vCash
    Fact. Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Elvis Dumervil, Demaryius Thomas, Peyton Manning, Ryan Clady, Jacob Tamme are the guys I think will make the pro-bowl as either starters or reserves.

We get a first round bye in the playoffs.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast