Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Fact or Fiction

vCash
    Fiction on Raiders winning 1 game and we'll say fact on DMC, but Raiders still lose by 20+. It's crazy with GOAT - Palmer, I know.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    No way we lose by 20+ to you guys we will have an elite offense top 10 maybe top 5 it will be a shoot out and I think the raiders will sweep u guys this year!

Fact or fiction if manning goes down do u still think u guys win 6 games or more)

vCash
    Depends on when he goes down tbh.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    don't feed the troll folks. Follow back to page 8 to continue the game...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersrock View Post
    Fact. Derek Wolfe

We start off 5-1?
    Fiction. We can, on paper, losing the New England game. But, I'm not sure that chemistry will be there yet on opening night, and a motivated Atlanta team can be tough as well.

The Broncos starting lineup at season's end will be 90% the same as the opening night starting lineup.

vCash
    So that's a fancy way of saying we're only going to have 1 change from the starting lineup on offense and defense....I say fiction. Wolfe can sneak up and nab a starting spot. And i get a hunch that beadles may be replaced...hoping it is Blake that does it

F/F: Gronk (the FB) nabs 2 TD's.

vCash
    Time to bring this back up and see what predictions came to fruition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Fiction. As I think Hillman will surprise a lot of people, he won't win OROY. Currently he looks like the backup and it will probably go to one of Luck, RGIII or Richardson.

Fact or Fiction: Derek Wolfe gets 5.0 sacks.
    Great? No. Do I think he can surprise some people? Yes. I think he gets 5-7 TDs and is a nice target for Manning.

Fact or Fiction: Britton Colquitt leads the league in punts inside the 20 yard line (last year came in second to Jon Ryan)?
    No where close
    Ehhh...I like him and I wish he didn't get hurt. Depends what you mean by team. PS? I'll say yes. Hopefully he can stay healthy and be a nice surprise in a year.

Fact or Fiction: DT plays all 16 games.

All 16
    Hard to say because as I think we will have a better defense, we will be scoring more meaning the opposing will too. I'll say Fact. But just barely. Teams with high scoring offenses like GB (359) and NE (342) can do it, or come close, I think we can. Plus our offense is still not as good as those, but I believe our defense is a little better.

Fact or Fiction: We finish top 10 in first downs allowed(last year we were 19).

If you mean just kickoffs, Fiction. If you mean kickoffs and punt returns Fact. For kickoff returns there wasn't one team last year that got 2.

Fact or Fiction: Broncos fumble (last year fumbled 17 times) more than they force(12). don't have Tebow anymore, but also don't have Dawkins and D.J for the first 6 weeks in which he finished tied for the most forced fumbles on the team.
    Ugh...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789