Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Well its gotta be Peyton as long as he stays healthy. David Garrard isn't even a starter bro
    dont know where you been but if the season were to start today Garrard would be the starter.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    That would be a mistake if true

vCash
    That would be a mistake if true
    well it is true and idk how it would be a mistake its an upgrade over Moore. Garrard is the better QB and the better fit for the WCO
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    well it is true and idk how it would be a mistake its an upgrade over Moore. Garrard is the better QB and the better fit for the WCO
    I think Moore played just fine from what i saw. He needs to be given more of a chance and better players around him not to mention a steady coaching staff. Garrard had a few decent season and then that was it. He has not shown anything to prove he can be a great QB plus he is coming off a serious surgery didn't he? Idk, i would take Moore over Garrard in a heartbeat.

vCash
    I think Moore played just fine from what i saw. He needs to be given more of a chance and better players around him not to mention a steady coaching staff. Garrard had a few decent season and then that was it. He has not shown anything to prove he can be a great QB plus he is coming off a serious surgery didn't he? Idk, i would take Moore over Garrard in a heartbeat.
    Moore is garbage trust me i watched enough of him to know. Garrard was a Pro Bowl QB b4 the surgery and is 100% now. i wouldnt take Moore over Garrard and if Henne wasnt a free agent Moore would have been the one i got rid of. their is a reason Marshall was clamoring for a QB. Moore was consistently throwing behind his head or into the dirt
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Moore is garbage trust me i watched enough of him to know. Garrard was a Pro Bowl QB b4 the surgery and is 100% now. i wouldnt take Moore over Garrard and if Henne wasnt a free agent Moore would have been the one i got rid of. their is a reason Marshall was clamoring for a QB. Moore was consistently throwing behind his head or into the dirt
    My man... I think your wayyy too high on Garrard...
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by da_aarz_bears90 View Post
    My man... I think your wayyy too high on Garrard...
    oh no im not high on Garrard either. we def need an upgrade at QB and i hope Tannehill pulls through in the future. all im saying is Garrard is better than Moore which isnt hard
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    My man... I think your wayyy too high on drugs...
    Agreed.

vCash
    oh no im not high on Garrard either. we def need an upgrade at QB and i hope Tannehill pulls through in the future. all im saying is Garrard is better than Moore which isnt hard
    I hear ya brother, and I do hope for your sake Tannehill works out.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Agreed.
    lol
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I laughed so hard I almost woke my girlfriend up when I see your edit! Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Agreed.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    I hear ya brother, and I do hope for your sake Tannehill works out.
    ty. god i hope so to. the worst thing in the world besides needing a QB is needing a QB and not knowing it *cough* Cowboys. and we def have been waiting long enough while Colts go from Manning to Luck fml lol
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade>Kobe View Post
    I have no problem with the confidence. I like it, and I would want my WR to have that confidence. I just wish athletes would learn how to express their confidence without looking ridiculous and shoving their foot in their mouths.

They're a good team, but they still don't have a good O-Line, and that D isn't going to be great.

I'd rather see him say something like this:

"We made a lot of great moves, and made a strong team even stronger. I think we can compete with anyone, and I think we can win our division. There are a lot of great teams, and the Packers have done their thing two years in a row, but I think we've put a great team together and can compete with anybody."

Boom. Confidence. No stupidity. Was that so hard?
    well since most NFL players are stupid, yes its kind of hard
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    also id rather be in the East. the Vikings wont be contending in that division for a long long time. Miami on the other hand are already in the mix for 2nd.
    and why is that? o yea because after the pats, the AFC East sucks. Your post basically says the vikings wont compete becuas ethe NFC North is good and the dolphins will compete for second becaus ethe AFC east is not
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I got em right behind the pack...the NFC is gonna be insane this year!!!...gonna be a few solid teams on the outside lookin in...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast