Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    So all 5 episodes are about 10 hours long total?
    Just about but there is replay value in it. I beat it twice the stories didnt change all that much but it was cool to see how it played out when i completely changed alliances from my first run.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Right, the end result is going to be the same...but you can get alot of different stuff leading to that point. That is really the only thing i wish they could change, where you can have different endings. But then it would probably take much longer for the game to be made.

I still find myself thinking back about the last scene, as if it were real. They were really good with making you connect with the characters, thats the best part about the game. I havent experienced that since Heavy Rain.

vCash
    Alright, I'll be picking this up over break.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Right, the end result is going to be the same...but you can get alot of different stuff leading to that point. That is really the only thing i wish they could change, where you can have different endings. But then it would probably take much longer for the game to be made.

I still find myself thinking back about the last scene, as if it were real. They were really good with making you connect with the characters, thats the best part about the game. I havent experienced that since Heavy Rain.
    Yea it really was emotional, first time i also have ever been attached to a character (clemmy) so much. IMO its game of the year just for the originality of it. Sure games like AC3 and ME3 are great i play them as well but they are just copies of previous games. I wish i had a ps3 to play hard rain it looked amazing i played a demo of it on friends ps3.
    49ersssss

vCash
    i just finished it and I'm going to white out this question so I don't spoil anything but (for people who have completed the game): At the end is that hinting there will be more episodes about Clem?

vCash
    i have a feeling season 2 will be a completely diff character set

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPilo00 View Post
    i just finished it and I'm going to white out this question so I don't spoil anything but (for people who have completed the game): At the end is that hinting there will be more episodes about Clem?
    I will answer in white...

Nobody knows for sure, but most likely Clem will be in the next game. If you played with those messages that pop up like "Clementine will remember this", when you gave her advice at the very end it said she will remember that stuff. If shes not in the next game, what would be the point of that? I think the best and most likely scenario ive heard is that in episode 1 of season 2, you will be playing as someone completely different with Clem nowhere to be seen. But at the very end of the episode, you will be the person that spots her sitting by herself ..so you will view it from the opposite perspective that we saw with Clem at the end. So rather then her seeing the two figures, you will be with another person and see her in the distance. Then she will join you again, but how she acts will be determined by what you told her in season 1. It will carry over, Telltale has said to save your files (well, as long as they dont delete them with a bug, lol) Another possibilty is that you might control Clem, but i really dont think that would happen cause it would suck
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 12-17-2012 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    Yea it really was emotional, first time i also have ever been attached to a character (clemmy) so much. IMO its game of the year just for the originality of it. Sure games like AC3 and ME3 are great i play them as well but they are just copies of previous games. I wish i had a ps3 to play hard rain it looked amazing i played a demo of it on friends ps3.
    If you were into this, im 100% positive you would love Heavy Rain. You need to borrow his PS3 for a week or somethin! Its alot like this where you get emotionally involved.

vCash
    Took me 3 days but I finally made it through all 5 episodes and now I think I need professional help. The game is THAT good. Never been mind****ed like this over a video game in my life.
    The Knicks are back?

vCash
    Just downloaded episode 1 for free on xbox, loved it. Gonna get the rest as soon as I finish ep1, have 1 chapter left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon:24777851
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPilo00 View Post
    I will answer in white...

Nobody knows for sure, but most likely Clem will be in the next game. If you played with those messages that pop up like "Clementine will remember this", when you gave her advice at the very end it said she will remember that stuff. If shes not in the next game, what would be the point of that? I think the best and most likely scenario ive heard is that in episode 1 of season 2, you will be playing as someone completely different with Clem nowhere to be seen. But at the very end of the episode, you will be the person that spots her sitting by herself ..so you will view it from the opposite perspective that we saw with Clem at the end. So rather then her seeing the two figures, you will be with another person and see her in the distance. Then she will join you again, but how she acts will be determined by what you told her in season 1. It will carry over, Telltale has said to save your files (well, as long as they dont delete them with a bug, lol) Another possibilty is that you might control Clem, but i really dont think that would happen cause it would suck
    You heard this from ign and its pure speculation. Next time give him a link to the article on instead of trying to explain it so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    You heard this from ign and its pure speculation. Next time give him a link to the article on instead of trying to explain it so bad.
    I never said it was my own theory, i clearly stated it was the best and most likely that ive HEARD (saw it in a video). Notice how i began by saying "Nobody knows for sure"...does that not indicate that what im about to say is speculation? If you cant understand what i wrote then you have no reading comprehension whatsoever.

vCash
    I play shooters and don't think twice when I'm killing off 30 - 40 people with headshots but with this game...I was playing with a tear in my eye most of the time.
    The Knicks are back?

vCash
    ^ lol i need to play this game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    I play shooters and don't think twice when I'm killing off 30 - 40 people with headshots but with this game...I was playing with a tear in my eye most of the time.
    Heh i felt the same way especially when i had to shoot poor duck i sat there for 2 mins holding the gun not wanting to kill the little kid who just helped me with the bandit mystery. I also couldn't pull the trigger on that crazy woman with the crossbow. But i did let the girl int he hotel shoot herself.
    49ersssss

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast