Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    LOL @ myself.

**** THIS GAME! **** TELLTALE! So i go to start the final episode tonight, and when i start the game i get a message that says "save file corrupted". Everything i did is now gone. It will only let me start a brand new game, or i can jump into a later episode but with random generated decisions. Uh,..no. I went on a Telltale forum and theres nothing i can do, its happened to other people and once you get that corrupt message its over.....you cant retrieve any of your files. Ridiculous. I dont even feel like playing it again, because i would want to make all the same choices. No point, wouldnt be any fun. To quote Jigsaw at the end of Saw...GAME OVER!
    yeah, same thing happened to me at the end of ep4. they were supposed to fix the glitch, but i guess it didnt work. Theres nothing we can do or they can do- our saves are gone. the best thing u can do is start ep5 and theyll randomize your decisions. just to see how it ends, im going to do that. This game went from being my nomination for #1 game to pure crap. this data corruption issue has been happening since like ep3 and they still havent done ***** about it.

vCash
    Manly tears were shed last night. I wonder if they're going to continue Clem's story with Omid/Christe, or go with another group. Either way, I'll be waiting! Loved this series.

vCash
    lol i just got banned from the telltale game forums! i guess speaking the truth is frowned upon hahaha

vCash
    lol good job. I was going to sign up as well and go off. Im still just so pissed off...and when i was reading the Telltale forum the only response id see is the generic "sorry for the inconvenience"...and that pissed me off even more! For as long as it takes between episodes, you'd think they could get all the bugs worked out.

vCash
    So it took a while to get over my anger towards Telltale, but i ended up replaying it from the start and finished it. Im glad i finally did.

vCash
    Game of the Year?

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Them feels

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    Game of the Year?
    If not for the save bug, yes. I just dont see how a game that completely deleted alot of people's save files after completing 4 of 5 episodes can deserve Game of the Year. A shame really, cause if you take that away it really is one of the best games ive ever played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    If not for the save bug, yes. I just dont see how a game that completely deleted alot of people's save files after completing 4 of 5 episodes can deserve Game of the Year. A shame really, cause if you take that away it really is one of the best games ive ever played.
    A bunch of buddies and i had no problem with saves.
    i actually havent read or heard of any save problems till now.
    what sytem you play it on?

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    A bunch of buddies and i had no problem with saves.
    i actually havent read or heard of any save problems till now.
    what sytem you play it on?
    PS3. From what i understand it was a bug that hit if you saved files on the 3rd save slot. I dont remember if i did or not, but thats what i read. It happened to Magic Hero in this thread too. Theres a patch out now for it. Thats pretty inexcusable having to replay it from the start so deep into the game, especially for someone like me who never replays anything.

vCash
    yeah it happened to me too. just dont use a 3rd save slot. i might replay the whole thing, one day. probably not though. enjoying the TV show too much!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    yeah it happened to me too. just dont use a 3rd save slot. i might replay the whole thing, one day. probably not though. enjoying the TV show too much!
    I would try again, but i dont blame you. It took me a while to get over it...but given that they are going to continue with another series of episodes, i think its worth giving it another go. Some spots are going to be like "oh **** i gotta do all that **** again?", but it wasnt as bad as i thought. I went through the 1st 4 again in a day

vCash
    I started replaying it a little, Switching some stuff up in it to see how much things change.
    But i still took all that food in the station wagon lol.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

-Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I just got the game and thoroughly enjoy it so far. I didn't get far but the bonds you make with the characters is a pretty solid way to construct a game. Very much like the show. I already know who I want to die and who I want to be buddies with lol

vCash
    So all 5 episodes are about 10 hours long total?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast