Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    cant wait for season 2! the last two episodes would have been so much better for me if all my saves didnt get corrupted... but i know the trick now. use only 1-2 game slots, even tho with this game you can use like 4 and still enjoy it.

vCash
    I bought this game based upon this thread. Game started out amazing until the last 2 episodes. It just got repetitive to me and I had to push myself to beat the last episode. I really made sure I talked to every single person in the beginning, but towards the end I was just trying to see the ending and skipped conversation.

I guess im in the minority, it was really cool at first but it gets old fast IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I bought this game based upon this thread. Game started out amazing until the last 2 episodes. It just got repetitive to me and I had to push myself to beat the last episode. I really made sure I talked to every single person in the beginning, but towards the end I was just trying to see the ending and skipped conversation.

I guess im in the minority, it was really cool at first but it gets old fast IMO
    once you realize that none of your decisions effect the outcomes of the game, then it does get real old. The first 2 episodes are the only ones i truly enjoyed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    I play shooters and don't think twice when I'm killing off 30 - 40 people with headshots but with this game...I was playing with a tear in my eye most of the time.
    Haha I felt the same way. I think I'm gonna play it all over again for the second time tonight.

vCash
    I have noticed something with this game. I watched a play through on Youtube where a guy played them as they came out. So he had a break in between releases. I just bought the retail release of this and played straight through and I could barely take it. It got so boring and repetitive trying to do it that way.

If your into point and click games do it straight through. If you not take a few days in between episodes.

vCash
    I enjoyed it for the most part... up until the very end. I hate when they end things like that. Lack of resolution has turned into a crutch, and a really annoying one at that.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Ah, I didn't know there's going to be a follow up.

Never mind then, maybe.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Ok so I downloaded the games again, had to delete them to make room for other games, and now whenever I play, the save file disappears. I mean just vanishes, no trace of it. I've played 3 different times, episode 1 twice and then the 2nd episode. Same thing every time. Is this the problem every one else has been having?

vCash
    I feel like I'm the only one that enjoyed that Jurassic Park game made by these guys. It was pretty damn entertaining imo. Looking forward to playing The Walking Dead eventually too. I've played the demo but it ends right before things start to get good.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345