Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/

if you havent downloaded this game, you are truly missing out.
    its a decision-based game, where the results are purely based on what you decide to do.

Two episodes are out, the 3rd comes out mid-August.
    Its the type of game where you can play it over and still enjoy it just as much.

Super amped for episode 3!

vCash
    2nd ep was pretty good, they need to make them longer though.

vCash
    Yea I DLed the first one. It was pretty fun. It's kinda like Heavy Rain I guess.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    I cant recommend this game enough....i only wish it didnt have the comic book type cartoony graphics....but its so good you get passed it. Decision based games like this are what i crave....and i love the fact that its not non-stop action and shooting....like the other ****** Walking Dead game that another company is making will probably be like. That game will suck.

The wait between episodes bugs me though...especially considering there is nothing else that i have to play. Its been a major drought for games....at least for me.

vCash
    The best part is that they planned on releasing an episode a month. The first one came out in early april i believe

vCash
    yeah i feel like they should have finished releasing them all before the next season of walking dead begins. Would be a great way to get viewers ready amped for the 3rd season. I still havent seen season 2, waiting for it to come out on Netflix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    yeah i feel like they should have finished releasing them all before the next season of walking dead begins. Would be a great way to get viewers ready amped for the 3rd season. I still havent seen season 2, waiting for it to come out on Netflix.
    I too am waiting and it seems like its been forever since I saw season 1 lol. I can't wait

vCash
    I played the first episode... all in one night cause it was soo much fun. Then I went back and played it again but making different decisions. Really a great game! Still have yet to play the 2nd one... i've been way too busy.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-4
    Warriors = 10-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Definitely waiting until they're all released so I can buy them packaged at the same time for a discount

Legendary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo View Post
    Definitely waiting until they're all released so I can buy them packaged at the same time for a discount
    You can buy the whole package now at the discount rate of 20 bucks (as opposed to 25 i think buying them seperately)...I did a few months ago. I dont see it being any cheaper once they are all available. As it is 20 bucks is incredible value for this game. But its probably not a bad idea to wait anyways cause the time between episodes is a little frustrating.

vCash
    I also hate the waiting as well. But I waited with the back to the future game and I got it on sale for 9.99 for the whole package, they'll do it with this eventually too

Legendary

vCash
    haha another forum specifically for this game... same format as PSD!
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/...splay.php?f=63

vCash
    I didn't have the time to play it, or better more then reaching the Farm. Makes a really good impression, good Atmosphere and characters. This weekend looks to be to much sun to invest time in it :/

vCash
    WOO episode 3 comes out this month!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    I didn't have the time to play it, or better more then reaching the Farm. Makes a really good impression, good Atmosphere and characters. This weekend looks to be to much sun to invest time in it :/
    I saw in the other thread how much you liked Heavy Rain....i have a feeling that most people who loved Heavy Rain will also love this game (like i do!). Not as good obviously, but its another game where you start to really care about the relationships. Like i find myself actually caring about the kid in this game.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 08-01-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast