Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    BMD is

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    BMD is
    Because I don't watch trash movies?

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yes because this is what everyone is talking about...
    but it was. That's the clever part. The day before, the news cycle was all about Romney income tax returns, the next day it was all about what a dumbass Rush is. He totally changed the subject. very nice effort on his part.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    but it was. That's the clever part. The day before, the news cycle was all about Romney income tax returns, the next day it was all about what a dumbass Rush is. He totally changed the subject. very nice effort on his part.
    not in the world I live in... It was more Romney's taxes Romney's taxes... Isn't Rush Funny... Romney's taxes romney's taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Honestly, I couldn't give a **** about Romney's taxes. If he broke the law, then that is different, but its going to tell us what we already know. He's rich, he can afford a good accountant, and he gets a good accountant. Which already fits his message of people not needing a good accountant to pay a lower rate.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Romney = Bane - cool

vCash
    The only people really talking about Romney's taxes are the ones who have it in their required daily talking points.

If Romney or Obama were paying more int axes than absolutely necessary, it would give me pause for questionable judgement.

Remember the Geitner issue? The same people calling fro Romney's taxes now were downplaying Geitners issue then.

I love hypocrisy as much as I hate sarcasm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    The only people really talking about Romney's taxes are the ones who have it in their required daily talking points.

If Romney or Obama were paying more int axes than absolutely necessary, it would give me pause for questionable judgement.

Remember the Geitner issue? The same people calling fro Romney's taxes now were downplaying Geitners issue then.

What I am interested in is a guy who makes millions who pays 15% taxes in the two years he runs for president... I am interested in what he paid in taxes before that. Sorry he makes a case that more people at the bottom should carry the burden of the debt... that makes his taxes an issue and that issue is as you put it hypocrisy.

vCash

I think the bigger issue here is:

Who hates sarcasm?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Its things like this that get me, because I know that I should ignore this level of stupidity but I also feel compelled to say something in hopes that other people won't fall for it (which we all know they do).

Is there a therapy or something to make me ignore this BS?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash

Like those of us in the middle class who look for any and every deduction possible, it's the same with those in higher income brackets. The deductions, loopholes, etc. are ridiculous and unfair, however they are merely benefitting off the system in place.

By blaming Romney, Obama, or any other politician, we ignore the larger issue...why often times people who make so much are able to pay so little, legally. Instead of questioning the system, we go after individuals benefitting off of it. This will always ensure that the status quo will remain in place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Its things like this that get me, because I know that I should ignore this level of stupidity but I also feel compelled to say something in hopes that other people won't fall for it (which we all know they do).

Is there a therapy or something to make me ignore this BS?
    Death.

vCash

It does seem that the tax issue matters to the Romney campaign. Or at least they see whatever they are hiding is so important that they are willing to take the hit for covering it up.

In politics it is usually the cover up that is worse than the mistake. Every political pro seems to be know that. But the Romney guys were willing to take the hit for not coming clean because the cost of not releasing the tax return was so bad. Either that or they are really stupid or really sure they can get away with it. There is something bad here or at least something that makes Mitt Romney look very unpresidential in the minds of most voters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    It does seem that the tax issue matters to the Romney campaign. Or at least they see whatever they are hiding is so important that they are willing to take the hit for covering it up.

In politics it is usually the cover up that is worse than the mistake. Every political pro seems to be know that. But the Romney guys were willing to take the hit for not coming clean because the cost of not releasing the tax return was so bad. Either that or they are really stupid or really sure they can get away with it. There is something bad here or at least something that makes Mitt Romney look very unpresidential in the minds of most voters.
    If Mitt is going to release something that is going to look bad, whether it's tax returns or something else, now is the time to do it. All the Obama/Bill Ayers/Rev. Wright stuff came out in the summer of '08 and had enough time to take over political news and then die down for the election. Romney's camp doesn't want something negative to pop up in October or he's screwed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    If Mitt is going to release something that is going to look bad, whether it's tax returns or something else, now is the time to do it. All the Obama/Bill Ayers/Rev. Wright stuff came out in the summer of '08 and had enough time to take over political news and then die down for the election. Romney's camp doesn't want something negative to pop up in October or he's screwed.
    Are we really sure that there's something incriminating in the returns or do the returns just give the Obama campaign more proof that Romney is "a rich guy"?

I'm betting on the latter.....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast