Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 335
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    20,913
    vCash
    1500

    Football of the Fantasy Persuasion

    Come one, come all. Every man, woman, and child is invited to participate in this annual extravaganza known as SF GIANTS FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL.
    Spots are limited and returning players have priority if they were active last year. Ya dig?


    12 spots for 12 of the SF Giants Forum most notorious thugz.


    In this thread we shall discuss, times for draft, who the biggest loser(me not included because I'll kick you out of the league), who has the biggest shlong, predictions, ya know, normal fun stuff.


    THE LEAGUE WILL BE YAHOO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TALK TO MY BOSS.

    1. Let this post serve as the one in which updates will be provided. If we have a lot of peeps sign up we can make a 2nd league.


    I'm my own Boss.

    LET THE GAMES BEGIN YOU PUNK *****ES.
    Last edited by ESaady; 07-16-2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Because I can.
    Don't forget about Dre.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    20,913
    vCash
    1500
    Sign up Thread- Spots shall be reserved for those who played last year.
    **** YEAH
    1. ESaady-Yahoo
    2. LeandresSF-Not the biggest shlong Yahoo
    3. 5518-Will draft Peyton to be his QB in the 5th round after drafting 3 RBs in first 3 rounds and a WR in 4th Yahoo.
    4. SFrush90000
    5. RobbNen-Returner and said he wants in.
    6. 5pointer- Returner and said he wants in.
    7. Downsos-Returner and said he wants in.
    8. D79Cheese-Returner and demanded his entrance or he'd kill my family.
    9. timmyd1492-Timothy Columbus' biggest fan
    10. WildPhins10-I don't know him, he may not even know himself.
    11. K49G- Once you Persian there's no other version
    12. LukeBear- He doesn't like me
    Last edited by ESaady; 08-01-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    Don't forget about Dre.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500
    Add me to that list Esaady.

    And no, my schlong is not the biggest



    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,747
    vCash
    1500
    I'm in to defend my title.

    edit: Yahoo
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 07-16-2012 at 01:05 AM.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    20,913
    vCash
    1500
    Yahoo or ESPN?
    Don't forget about Dre.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500
    I'd prefer Yahoo, since I'm in two other leagues there...then I don't have to go to multiple sites. I know, I'm a selfish bastard.



    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,510
    vCash
    2500
    I'm in.

    Prefer Yahoo.

    Well since Walrus' hide from embarrassment, I'd have to say I've got the biggest. No big deal.

    Shailene Woodley

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    6,191
    vCash
    1500
    I'm down again and prefer yahoo


    San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    No big deal.
    So is it big, or not? Make up your mind, internet liar!




    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,510
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    So is it big, or not? Make up your mind, internet liar!

    I'm trying to be modest!

    Here's a sketch:

    8==D

    Shailene Woodley

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    20,913
    vCash
    1500
    ok **** ESPN, Yahoo it is.
    Don't forget about Dre.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    6,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Sign up Thread- Spots shall be reserved for those who played last year.
    **** YEAH
    1. ESaady-Yahoo
    2. LeandresSF-Not the biggest shlong Yahoo
    3. 5518-Will draft Peyton to be his QB in the 5th round after drafting 3 RBs in first 3 rounds and a WR in 4th Yahoo.
    4. SFrush90000
    5. RobbNen-Returner and said he wants in.
    6. 5pointer- Returner and said he wants in.
    7. Downsos-Returner and said he wants in.
    8. D79Cheese-Returner and demanded his entrance or he'd kill my family.
    basically


    San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,510
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Come one, come all. Every man, woman, and child is invited to participate in this annual extravaganza known as SF GIANTS FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL.

    Spots are limited and returning players have priority if they were active last year. Ya dig?

    12 spots for 12 of the SF Giants Forum most notorious thugz.

    In this thread we shall discuss, times for draft, who the biggest loser(me not included because I'll kick you out of the league), who has the biggest shlong, predictions, ya know, normal fun stuff.

    THE LEAGUE WILL BE YAHOO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TALK TO MY BOSS.


    Let this post serve as the one in which updates will be provided. If we have a lot of peeps sign up we can make a 2nd league.

    I'm my own Boss.

    LET THE GAMES BEGIN YOU PUNK *****ES.
    You sure went all Willy Wonka on this lol.

    Shailene Woodley

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    20,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    You sure went all Willy Wonka on this lol.
    Ain't done yet!
    Don't forget about Dre.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    23,746
    vCash
    1500
    Want in. Can't afford a money league though.

    #TANK

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •