Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Yea I cant wait....I still wish they would have never failed on the live action one. Would love to have seen it done right.

Also look at this...Not sure what it is but its fantastic lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sr3IicA2og
    Ive seen that. Its fantastic. The budget was also probably 1000x less (should be noted it was also 10 times shorter than the film).

vCash
    Yea I loved it and read the Manga as well...I am so tired of shows like bleach/Naruto with all the fillers...I dont mind story arc fillers after they are done a main story or something but I cant stand when they are in the middle of the main arc and start a filler arc
    If you read the manga, then you will hate fillers. I use to only watch the vids and I liked the fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Yeah that vid is pretty cool. The scene at the city that Nappa blows up gave me chills. That's one of the most iconic scenes in DBZ imo. Oh and any thoughts about the Naruto chapter this week guys? That was pretty unexpected and badass.
    3 good ones in a row.

vCash
    Yea I loved it and read the Manga as well...I am so tired of shows like bleach/Naruto with all the fillers...I dont mind story arc fillers after they are done a main story or something but I cant stand when they are in the middle of the main arc and start a filler arc
    This x1000

**** that. I dont care stop keeping me in suspense and get on with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    This x1000

**** that. I dont care stop keeping me in suspense and get on with it.
    Yup.... I rather they just go years without starting a new arc then to take 5 years to finish one....Take the time and make us wait and show it non stop until the end. Naruto gets to a great episode and goes to a different arc for 3 months....Its why I stopped watching regularly. Bleach use to do the same ****.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    At that point, I just stop watching the show all together, wait 4-8 weeks and then carry on the main arc. One Piece is pretty bad with this to.

vCash
    This show is getting really good.

Check it out people

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/psycho-pass-online

vCash
    I don't really read manga so I pretty much judge strictly on Anime. For a short series, Sword Art online was pretty good. There were some meh areas but overall I can say I enjoyed it. Interested to see Gun Gale online.

Just started Fairy Tail. Around 21/22 seems to be picking up now. I hate that ****in cat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I don't really read manga so I pretty much judge strictly on Anime. For a short series, Sword Art online was pretty good. There were some meh areas but overall I can say I enjoyed it. Interested to see Gun Gale online.

Just started Fairy Tail. Around 21/22 seems to be picking up now. I hate that ****in cat.
    The mid point of that show really dragged it down but it turned out OK. A little predictable in the end.

I REALLY liked the start and thought it was going to be a great series, turned out just ok for me. Nothing really memorable.

vCash
    The mid point of that show really dragged it down but it turned out OK. A little predictable in the end.

I REALLY liked the start and thought it was going to be a great series, turned out just ok for me. Nothing really memorable.
    I'm assuming you're talking S.A.O. If so, yea it had a lot of potential to be a beast anime. Had the pieces to build up each character (since I thought they were all interesting), go more in depth with the battles, and even bridge it and have it transition smoothly to Alfheim Online. Considering the amount of episodes, I can't complain.

Is Fairy Tail what it's hyped up to be? (If you weren't referring to fairy tail in your statement).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I'm assuming you're talking S.A.O. If so, yea it had a lot of potential to be a beast anime. Had the pieces to build up each character (since I thought they were all interesting), go more in depth with the battles, and even bridge it and have it transition smoothly to Alfheim Online. Considering the amount of episodes, I can't complain.

Is Fairy Tail what it's hyped up to be? (If you weren't referring to fairy tail in your statement).
    I was. The Kirtito character was just stagnant to me and his progression was predictable. I really thought it was going to be something special after his first guild get wiped out and we'd see some dark revenge story type deal, but it just fell into the same "save the girl" stereotype.

Was solid all-around, but just didn't take any risks.

vCash
    S.A.O. was cool concept but that's what happens with these studios. They don't get enough time and are usually told to make a 24 episode series to a 13.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    S.A.O. was cool concept but that's what happens with these studios. They don't get enough time and are usually told to make a 24 episode series to a 13.
    Had it been a 100 episode plus anime it could have been fantastic...was insanely rushed.... Show him grinding for **** sakes lol....The real world death thing was fantastic...Make him lose more people and show some of those legendary boss battle items...We seen one and that was in the beginning the cloak....If it wasnt rushed and kept the darker route it could have been fantastic.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Had it been a 100 episode plus anime it could have been fantastic...was insanely rushed.... Show him grinding for **** sakes lol....The real world death thing was fantastic...Make him lose more people and show some of those legendary boss battle items...We seen one and that was in the beginning the cloak....If it wasnt rushed and kept the darker route it could have been fantastic.
    There was so much they could have done with it, ah well. I didn't dig the whole fairy/elf thing after. Blue Exorcist anyone?

vCash
    I was. The Kirtito character was just stagnant to me and his progression was predictable. I really thought it was going to be something special after his first guild get wiped out and we'd see some dark revenge story type deal, but it just fell into the same "save the girl" stereotype.

Was solid all-around, but just didn't take any risks.
    I thought the consistent isolation theme replaced the revenge effect. It may have not been as exhilarating but there was definitely a version of darkness rolled in there. It would make sense that romance would break the isolation theme so I see how they made that the attention grabber/driving factor. Overplayed? Yea..but action/romance works.

The biggest risk they took was the incest possibility. Personally, I thought it was heart felt and dramatic and was fine with it. It was emotional but I have heard from some folks that it played a deal breaker of sorts. A "sister" in love with her "brother"..a concept that may be too big to let slide for some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeperMessiah View Post
    There was so much they could have done with it, ah well. I didn't dig the whole fairy/elf thing after. Blue Exorcist anyone?
    Going to hit this one up after Fairy Tail...although I probably should do this first considering fairy tail is kinda long, lol.

Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast