Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Misc anime discussion/Off-Topic

Anyone else? I mean who watch it all the time... I need some peeps to talk with that love anime lol

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Im a very large DBZ fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Im a very large DBZ fan
    what other animes ya like? There are other animes you would probably like if you like DBZ....Yu Yu hakusho might be one. Bleach another

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    what other animes ya like? There are other animes you would probably like if you like DBZ....Yu Yu hakusho might be one. Bleach another
    never watched it, didn't it get cancelled?

that does not exist to me... the regular guy that did dbz did not do those and continues to release new episode specials up to this year still in the dbz era... for example this one was just released a few years ago... its a fun quick episode....dbgt does not exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YIgQmiBbfc
    He did at the end. His son started GT, but it recieved terrible reviews so the original author did the last saga.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 07-23-2012 at 02:58 AM.

vCash
    Evangelion, GitS, Cowboy Bebop, and FLCL all the way!

vCash
    Never was a fan of either. I really liked all the different Gundam ones and the Zoids Anime.

Note, I enjoy the poster behind your computer

vCash
    Never was a fan of either. I really liked all the different Gundam ones and the Zoids Anime.

Note, I enjoy the poster behind your computer
    Its a scroll

vCash
    Yea I loved Gundam seed and zoids.

vCash
    I always got mixed up with the Gundams. There was Mobile Suit Gundam which was one of the first one I think. Then there was the one with all the different Gundams and they were in war time(again). Then there was the one where they used them in fighting tournaments

vCash
    I always got mixed up with the Gundams. There was Mobile Suit Gundam which was one of the first one I think. Then there was the one with all the different Gundams and they were in war time(again). Then there was the one where they used them in fighting tournaments
    I was a big Gundam fan when I was a kid. I would save up my money to get a new model. I had like 17 of them before I became disinterested in Gundam.

vCash
    Dragon Ball and DBZ was among favorite show growing up. Hated GT though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Dragon Ball and DBZ was among favorite show growing up. Hated GT though.
    that does not exist to me... the regular guy that did dbz did not do those and continues to release new episode specials up to this year still in the dbz era... for example this one was just released a few years ago... its a fun quick episode....dbgt does not exist.

If you want to watch the full episode go to gogoanime...There is a goku father special that was released as well.

vCash

If you want to watch the full episode go to gogoanime...There is a goku father special that was released as well.
    I did see the father episode on youtube, it was pretty good. What do you think about Kai?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I did see the father episode on youtube, it was pretty good. What do you think about Kai?
    I like Kai a lot...I also Love the opening them in english and JAP Lol. I love my anime music.

vCash
    I like Kai a lot...I also Love the opening them in english and JAP Lol. I love my anime music.
    Meh... DBZ intro is so much better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9kN0pct-Q8

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast