Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dragonball Z Revival is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joK2e4eiU1U

Mostly... the picture isnt bad but the movement is annoying but you can see everything... Badass fight.

vCash
    Golden freeza looks dope.
    LAKESHOW IS BACK

vCash
    Vegeta is my favorite character. Glad they let him get a win for once.

vCash
    Spoilers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I haven't watched but I've seen clips. It looks dumb to me. DBZ sort of lost it's flare once the transformations became so ubiquitous. It was ok up into the Cell saga, because every super saiyan had a reason for being one, and Gohan reaching the second level made sense for the story. But then in the Buu saga it just went off the rails where everyone just kept jumping levels and fusing and mystic-ing and it just defeated the purpose. There was no story to follow, it was just "ok Gotenks is gonna beat Buu, oh wait he won't, but Gohan will..." The Cell and Frieza sagas, as well as all of DB, had real arcs. The only good thing to come out of the Buu saga, and everything beyond it, was the development in the relationship between Goku and Vegeta (and they've even taken that a bit far, Vegeta should always be an anti-hero). Now they're like gods or something? What's entertaining about that? Why should we care that his hair is blue now? Because they say he's more powerful? There's nothing more interesting about the fights or stories. And Frieza's back? Huh? I read the synopsis and the excuse they used for him to be able to fight Goku and Vegeta was just absurd. The level of writing just dipped insanely in the Buu saga and disappeared entirely in everything AT did afterwards. I didn't like GT, nobody did, but it at least kind of sort made some sense and had a cool concept in SS4 (I like that they incorprated the monkey fur/tail). This battle of gods nonsense and everything afterwards just seems ridiculous.
    Last edited by Quinnsanity; 06-16-2015 at 06:57 AM.