Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Naruto Manga Discussion

Thought I would make a new thread so we can discuss the crazy decisions that Kishimoto makes each week. Hahaha the chapter this week was just top notch storytelling and not predictable at all.

vCash

Naruto Manga Discussion

Crazy chapter.

SPOILERS

Sasuke is a prick and I really hope they kill him off.

vCash
    I'm going to catch up on it today. Had a panel spoiled for me but I kinda thought something like that would happen.

vCash
    Finally they are done with the "Mother of chakra" or whatever evil villain they came up with I don't care about. Finally we are going to see what we've all been waiting for, Sasuke vs Naruto!!
    Quote Originally Posted by d00d View Post
    Laurence Holmes made a strong case for 0 - 6 before you say no way you should hear him

vCash
    Not too sure what all the shock and awe is about. Was kind of a given Sasuke would be the final boss in this.

Definitely some huge twists I've enjoyed however.

vCash
    I hear the "final battle" is over. The manga is on something like chapter 692, right? Is their enough room in the series for the manga to reach 700 chapters or will it end just short?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I hear the "final battle" is over. The manga is on something like chapter 692, right? Is their enough room in the series for the manga to reach 700 chapters or will it end just short?
    The final battle isn't over. It's just starting. They like to play a game of 'gotcha' with the fans to see how many times they can do it before I'll stop reading.