Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 160
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    So that makes 9 of us if anyone else wants to join feel free but I will go ahead and setup the league tonight.

    For those that don't make the live draft or forget like Ive done before just set your draft order ahead of time.

    Although live drafts are fun imo.

    Anyway I'll post up here also once I send out league invite for the emails I have.

    Who Dat!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    So that makes 9 of us if anyone else wants to join feel free but I will go ahead and setup the league tonight.

    For those that don't make the live draft or forget like Ive done before just set your draft order ahead of time.

    Although live drafts are fun imo.

    Anyway I'll post up here also once I send out league invite for the emails I have.

    Who Dat!
    you could always do the live draft over the internet, unless I'm being an idiot and thats what you were planning the whole time, lol


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    you could always do the live draft over the internet, unless I'm being an idiot and thats what you were planning the whole time, lol
    Or you must have plenty of extra cash to think I'd expect everyone to travel to my house for an in person draft.

    Although I'm sure some of the Who Dats out there are balling like that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Neo, I was wondering why you immediately said you couldn't make it I was thinking I haven't even said the date yet
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Ok everyone that gave me their email so far I sent the League invite to the

    PSD WHO DATs Fantasy Football League-a-poolooza

    The live draft (On Internet not at my house Neo ) is tenatively set for Sunday
    before the season starts September 2nd @ 18:30 thats 6:30 p.m. for you non Military folks!

    I can give more details on scoring, changing draft dates etc via email addresses.

    Also if anyone else wants to play we have one more slot for 10 teams total. As long as you give me your email before the draft I can add you.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 07-28-2012 at 05:41 AM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    3,889
    vCash
    1215
    all signed up as Gingervitus!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    all signed up as Gingervitus!
    I figured a Sunday draft would be better didn't want to disrupt yalls Saturday

    Yall be at bed bath and beyond with the wife talking about.....

    "Honey, I got that thing today"

    She be like What thing?

    My PSD Fantasy Football draft!

    Then she's like

    Then you like

    She's like did you just facepalm me

    Then you come on PSD after missing the draft like Sorry guys!

    Then I'm like You got stuck at bed bath and beyond huh
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Excuse me while I just derp derp my way through this thread. Thats what I get for being awake all night. On a positive note, I met Joe Horn at the Rouses on Veterans Blvd. in Kenner. He's promoting his new BBQ sauce. He put some on a brisket. Was pretty good actually


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    3,889
    vCash
    1215
    Oddly enough...the wife fully supports my fantasy leagues

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone interested in determining the draft order beforehand?


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    3,889
    vCash
    1215
    i prefer it be random to be honest, but whatever everyone else is down for i'm game

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Excuse me while I just derp derp my way through this thread. Thats what I get for being awake all night. On a positive note, I met Joe Horn at the Rouses on Veterans Blvd. in Kenner. He's promoting his new BBQ sauce. He put some on a brisket. Was pretty good actually
    Nice! And thats why I wish I lived in a city with a pro team not to mention my team!

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Oddly enough...the wife fully supports my fantasy leagues
    Yea my wife likes sports too lucked out on that one! I couldnt imagine the arguements if she told me not to watch my Saints. But she's a Steelers fan I know I know

    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Anyone interested in determining the draft order beforehand?
    Im interested but I think we should leave it random. I'll say this guys if I get first pick, I probably wouldnt take Brees. Now don't hold me too that I'm just saying its possible.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Well, we could leave it random, my idea was just to determine it beforehand (still randomly) so that it would feel more like the real draft, lol. I still don't know who i'd take 1st overall. gotta start working on rankings soon to pass the time until football starts...


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Well, we could leave it random, my idea was just to determine it beforehand (still randomly) so that it would feel more like the real draft, lol. I still don't know who i'd take 1st overall. gotta start working on rankings soon to pass the time until football starts...
    Neo you make a great point but theres no criteria to base the order of the draft on between us PSD posters.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 07-29-2012 at 12:41 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Dont be trying to get Brees on d low this league is gon be competitive
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    3,889
    vCash
    1215
    thats the only down side to this league.... everyone is gunning for our favorite players

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •