Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    I'm in!!!!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NOheisman View Post
    that means I could possibly not have a Brees, Sproles, Graham, or Colston depending on draft order haha. Ill pass
    You right about that everyone here knows the value of those players ......thats any league though NO. Everybody should know those guys are at fantasy studs!

Anyway so 2 more WHO DATs? would only need 1 if you'd play.

I know the WHO DAT Nation is out there when I have done Saints fan public fantasy leagues its usually full within a hour
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    i'm guessing i wont beable to get Brees and Graham like i did in another draft last season lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i'm guessing i wont beable to get Brees and Graham like i did in another draft last season lol
    I def would use a 1st round pick on Brees obviously, but me personally I don't plan to draft Jimmy Grabs with a #2 pick or #3rd round pick.

But we are still waiting on at least 2 more Who Dats preferably 4 more
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I'm in. I would prefer yahoo but up for anything. Saturday or Sunday's work best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison515151 View Post
    I'm in. I would prefer yahoo but up for anything. Saturday or Sunday's work best.
    Yea Bison! WHO DAT! Oh and my vote is for Yahoo. So one more WHO DAT and I'll need everyone email address so we can get this rolling.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 07-19-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    If I can not make the draft is this a league where I can set it to auto draft. If so Im in. Gotta have a fan way up here in the great white north representing the who dats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    If I can not make the draft is this a league where I can set it to auto draft. If so Im in. Gotta have a fan way up here in the great white north representing the who dats.
    saintsfan Not attending the live draft is not illegal, but its frowned upon like masterbating on an airplane every since 911 (thanks bin laden)

Anyway, I didnt attend a live draft one year by mistake and ended up with a good team so Thanks for joining us!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Thats 8! As Jeff said, I think thats sufficient, but 10 would spread the talent around better in the draft.

Anyway.............

Everyone that's in respond to the below with any input and I will get the league setup.

If anyone else wants to play, just respond to the below before we get things finalized for the draft.

I think we could do up to 20 teams in one league though I think 12 would be the max I'd go.

1. Your email address - ?

2. Live Draft - What Saturday? The date/time would you prefer?

3. Player Format - Total: 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WR, 2 TE, K, S/T & DEF?

4. Fantasy Site - YAHOO?

5. Am I forgetting anything let me know?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    1. Your email address - jeffgauthier01@yahoo.com

2. Live Draft - What Saturday? AUG 4th @ 7 PM

3. Player Format - Total: 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WR, 2 TE, K, S/T & DEF? doesnt matter to me

4. Fantasy Site - YAHOO? hell yea

5. Am I forgetting anything let me know? Ya doing great

vCash
    1 - Financebs3@yahoo.com

2 - August 25th just because August 4th is real early and people could get screwed with injuries.

3 - Damn - that is a lot of positions. What if we do 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and maybe 2 Flex to give everyone so flexibility. Just throwing that out there.

4 - Yahoo

5 - Do we want to do a PPR or standard scoring. I would vote for PPR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison515151 View Post
    1 - Financebs3@yahoo.com

2 - August 25th just because August 4th is real early and people could get screwed with injuries.

3 - Damn - that is a lot of positions. What if we do 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and maybe 2 Flex to give everyone so flexibility. Just throwing that out there.

4 - Yahoo

5 - Do we want to do a PPR or standard scoring. I would vote for PPR
    PPR Oh boy! Now we getting into a deep FF area and I'd imagine even among the 8 of us there'd be varying opinions. Bison me honestly I'm cool with a PPR but it would have to be like half a point
    OR
    the reception only counts if its 5 yards or more and then I could see giving it say one point in value. What you think?

And those positions I mentioned I meant to say thats the total amount of players including bench not the starters

So Total I'm thinking

Player Format - Total: 2 QB, 4 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 S/T & DEF ?

Player Format - Starting Lineup: 1 QB, 2 or 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 S/T & DEF ?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I just like to throw twists into everything. I actually do two leagues that do it differently based on what you said below.

Honestly, I like .5 PPR.

I hear what you are saying for the positions, not enough coffee yet. What about 2RB, 3WR and then add a RB/WR/TE Flex?

vCash
    e-mail: r.r.ramos93@gmail.com

Date/time: Doesn't really matter to me. I'm pretty free anytime.

Player format: That sounds good to me.

Site: Yahoo works

Anything else: Pray for the familys/friends of the Colorado Dark Knight shooting victims. Sad day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    saintsfan Not attending the live draft is not illegal, but its frowned upon like masterbating on an airplane every since 911 (thanks bin laden)

Anyway, I didnt attend a live draft one year by mistake and ended up with a good team so Thanks for joining us!
    I guess I will make sure there is a hot chick doing it for me then.

1.steve.mainstone@yahoo.com
    2.Saturdays are very busy for me so what ever date you set I will do my best.
    3. rules. I am easy,what ever you choose I will win.
    4. Yahoo is fine
    5. There must be a 5 drink minimum at the draft. If you are old enough of course.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast