Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotsfan97 View Post
    You have to factor in that Bradley won't be back for half of the season also. Till then, who is our starting SG? Terry? Better off the bench. Joseph? Too young. Other rookies? Moore? All not ready to step in at the starting spot. We have to get another piece to play at SG while Bradley is out. Which is why we are interested in Mayo/Lee.
    I believe this is absolutely the reasoning right now.

    When that guy signed with Miami it really changed DAnny's approach to the off season and severely limited his options.

    If it's not Lee or Mayo, DAnny will just move down to the next tier of big guards.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

    Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

    Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tuki274 View Post
    problem with d. west is that makes our backcourt way toooo small
    Exactly.

    With Rondo, Bradley and Terry all being 6'2" or under there is desperate need for a big guard(s) that can defend the perimeter.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

    Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

    Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Sam Amick‏@sam_amick

    Martell Webster, who was waived by Minnesota, cleared waivers and is now an unrestricted free agent, per source
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

    Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

    Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,866
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Sam Amick‏@sam_amick

    Martell Webster, who was waived by Minnesota, cleared waivers and is now an unrestricted free agent, per source
    A meh player, but with Joseph now the SF boat is getting pretty packed...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    36,787
    vCash
    6500
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35:22950408
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Sam Amick‏@sam_amick

    Martell Webster, who was waived by Minnesota, cleared waivers and is now an unrestricted free agent, per source
    A meh player, but with Joseph now the SF boat is getting pretty packed...
    Agreed.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    BEANTOWN
    Posts
    9,020
    vCash
    1500
    id like to see the Cs try an sign Darko an Baron Davis. Both could be had for cheap imo

    Darko/Wilcox
    KG/Bass/Sullenger
    Pierce/Green/Joesph
    Bradley/Terry
    Rondo/Davis

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,866
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    id like to see the Cs try an sign Darko an Baron Davis. Both could be had for cheap imo

    Darko/Wilcox
    KG/Bass/Sullenger
    Pierce/Green/Joesph
    Bradley/Terry
    Rondo/Davis
    First Darko "The Gangster", now Baron "Da KneeCap"??? Oh my...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NSJ View Post
    Id say there's absolutely no way christmas plays any minutes in a Cs uniform this year unless there are some major injuries.
    If Pietrus signs elsewhere for more cash (there are reportedly many teams interested) and we aren't able to hook another free agent, it's a possibility we sign both Moore and Christmas. Otherwise, I don't see us signing both of them. Christmas is playing better on both ends of the floor than Moore in the summer league, especially on the defensive end.

    Moore hasn't impressed me yet for someone who has played 4 years in college, and now one year in the NBA. Christmas looks like the more solid player on the court.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,866
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    If Pietrus signs elsewhere for more cash (there are reportedly many teams interested) and we aren't able to hook another free agent, it's a possibility we sign both Moore and Christmas. Otherwise, I don't see us signing both of them. Christmas is playing better on both ends of the floor than Moore in the summer league, especially on the defensive end.

    Moore hasn't impressed me yet for someone who has played 4 years in college, and now one year in the NBA. Christmas looks like the more solid player on the court.
    I like Moore, but more and more I think the Purduo will be down to one after the summer... X-Mas has definitely shined in Orlando... I think Moore will stick around because he seems to have followed what the coaching staff wanted and that was to control the offense over the summer... If the C's decide to go with X-Mas I think the move will pay off... The same goes with Moore...

    Rondo-AB-Terry-Moore-X-Mas (5 guards isn't that bad especially since their pretty young except for the Jet)...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I like Moore, but more and more I think the Purduo will be down to one after the summer... X-Mas has definitely shined in Orlando... I think Moore will stick around because he seems to have followed what the coaching staff wanted and that was to control the offense over the summer... If the C's decide to go with X-Mas I think the move will pay off... The same goes with Moore...

    Rondo-AB-Terry-Moore-X-Mas (5 guards isn't that bad especially since their pretty young except for the Jet)...
    Throw in Dooling and I'd take it.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

    Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

    Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,866
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Throw in Dooling and I'd take it.
    I can live that... I say either Moore or JJJ is a goner... Hopefully they send JJJ off to Maine...

    Rondo / Terry / Dooling

    AB / Moore / X-Mas

    Pierce / Green / Joseph

    Bass / Sully / JJJ

    KG / Wilcox / Melo
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    58
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I can live that... I say either Moore or JJJ is a goner... Hopefully they send JJJ off to Maine...

    Rondo / Terry / Dooling

    AB / Moore / X-Mas

    Pierce / Green / Joseph

    Bass / Sully / JJJ

    KG / Wilcox / Melo
    I really think Bass is gonna come off the bench...KG said he wants to play the 4 again

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malden
    Posts
    182
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Im not interested in Mayo....Id take Lee/Pietrus/Moore
    Lee is overated mayo has more upside

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,253
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceKing23 View Post
    Lee is overated mayo has more upside
    Haha lee overrated? Hes underrated if anything.
    Proud to be PSD's Stevan Ridley!

    2012 National Champion Kentucky Wildcats
    New England Patriots
    Boston Celtics
    Minnesota Twins

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malden
    Posts
    182
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotsfan97 View Post
    Haha lee overrated? Hes underrated if anything.
    Mayo has way more skill than lee and would be a greater addition. Regardless its going to b a reach to get either

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •